Following on from Sam's Bren talking thread..

S

Serene123

Caitlyn will make the sounds "NaNaNaNaNaNa" (Nana) and "DaDaDaDaDa" (Daddy) but not "MaMaMaMaMa" (Mummy)

:( :rofl:

Awe...their probably just random sounds, and from what I hear "m" sounds are harder then others

Yeah they are :rofl: They're not really words but I keep saying MaMaMaMaMa and she just smiles at me like I'm crazy

Katoe started making noises today like 'babababa' at tesco today and I was really excited as she hasn't done this before! People at the checkout probably thought I was crazy!

Caitlyn will make the sounds "NaNaNaNaNaNa" (Nana) and "DaDaDaDaDa" (Daddy) but not "MaMaMaMaMa" (Mummy)

:( :rofl:

Jack does this too - he also laughs at me when I say 'Mamamama' I don't mind - his daddy works away, so it makes him feel special :happydance:

max is saying "dadada" too :( i keep saying " no baby mamama " lol i have a bet going cant loose this one

Funny, I hear everyone saying the M is harder than the d, but Alexa never says dada, she only says mama!!! Maybe Alexa is backwards... LOL

awww rileys said momom twice and when oh goes mama to him he just says dada and they go on saying it to each other for ages lol recorded it the other day sounds so cute

Apparently 'DADA' is usually first word as its easier to say , Ella still doesnt say any of these :lol:
Just coos still :cloud9: Lets her sister do all the talking :roll:

though it really depends, my first word was "meow" so who knows lol

i was wondering when they can start saying things my LO "talks " a lot, but not real sounds, i thought ive heard him say "iya" sometimes which might be mom ( in hebrew its Ima). We have been saying dad (Aba) to him for ages coz we thought "a" is easier than "i"
who knows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->