Food aversions - whats yours?

mamarix16

Pregnant with baby #3!
Reaction score
I cant stand the smell site, taste of toast in any form - the thought makes me vomit! oh and those wholewheat sun kiss crisps yuk yuk yuk!!!!

For me it could be anything at any moment. Nothing specific, It's weird... like last night i made fajitas and left the dishes in the sink to soak because we had a late dinner. This morning, the thought of fajitas makes me nauseous.... i have all day sickness this time though. If I'm hungry i feel nauseous And if I'm full i feel nauseous. It's a never ending vicious cycle :(

if it's not citrus or a fruit I don't want it. No meat, burger, wings. .blehh.. I also don't care much for salads or veggies. Just fruit please!

Mine have all been things I like, went out for dinner and got lobster cannelloni and couldn't eat it, I love milk and it tasted weird to me. Mine don't seem constant, changes all the time.

I haven't had any cravings yet, just aversions.

Any meat. Or eggs.

The look/smell of it cooking is horrific. Even if I go out while DH cooks I still can't stomach more than a bite or two. Which is GREAT when your anaemic!

Everything. Just.. Everything.
WHEN DOES IT END?! :'(

A lot of things randomly for me and just like ew half the time but my consistent aversions have been quorn chicken and cheesecake.

Mine is meat.from before I found out I haven't been able to smell or eat it.also milk and coffee...yuk

It can be anything at any given moment, but I know ham is DEFINITELY out, and my ability to handle raw veggies and chunky stews has been hit or miss at best. I'll crave a food one day, and never want to see it again the next. It's so frustrating! I have several foods I picked up to resolve cravings that I ate once and will probably just get thrown out because I can't handle the thought of eating them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->