Football!!

We have Dagenham and Redbridge on the opening day at home!:happydance: Bradford on the last day at home! :happydance: Woop x

Watched confed cup again and RSA actually managed to score 2 goals. Anyway unfortunately for them their ball feel os so bad , they lose it to easily. Also stupid one scene , : The referee gave two false and 1 right offsides, so next there was a one on one situation which wasnt offsides and totally great for scoring and what is? the stupid player stops and looks for the referee to downturn this again looks again sees that he doesnt and set his shot in the botany (eg totally not in the goal) ...

COME YOU ON ARSENAL!
I'm a mad, lifelong passionate gooner!
Love it <3

Just because it seems to have been forgotten about! :nope:

Anyway, how is everyones team doing?

We are 15th in League 2! :cry: We had an OK start to the season & were well in the Play-Offs..But 4 defeats in a row has left us where we are now. We sacked our manager yesterday, & have got Sir Dario Gradi back now, as Caretaker Manager! :happydance:
Think a lot of fans are happy about that one! :thumbup: So lets hope today is the start of the "Season" for us, & we start to head back up towards the top!

Tough game for us today, Rotherham. But we are at home. If we can get the crowd behind the team then there is no reason why we can't do it! :thumbup: We are without 2 defenders, who were red carded last game, one being our captain (We aren't a nasty team, it was biased refereeing, & also frustration)
Hopefully, we can bring in some of the younger lads - 2 of them are my friends, hence me wanting them to play! :winkwink: But they are good players. They are what this team needs to suceed..!

So COME ON YOU REDS! I'm running late today, but I really can't be bothered to stand out in the cold for too long! :dohh: How rubbish of me! So leaving in a minute..Only takes 3 minutes but still!

Good Luck to everyone elses teams today - Unless you are Rotherham!! :haha: xx

we are chelsea fans this is kelseys first trip to stamford bridge

Attachments

• 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 3
I know a few Leicester fans, MummyBurgo! Do you know of the drummer, they call him Jobber? He's a good friend of mine.. He's lovely! :thumbup: When we haven't got a game, a lot of our "hardcore" fans go to Leicester & we meet up with their "hardcore" LOL! Fabulous club! :happydance:

Aww Carter, that is so cute! :cloud9:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->