Football!!

Looks like a few teams in League 2 are really struggling at the minute.
Accrington Stanley seem set to go into administration!

Hard times! x

I just thank God that we have been so well financially managed because I dread to think where we could be right now if we hadn't been!

Our academy has saved us really. Think of the players we have produced or sold in recent years:
Nicky Maynard
Dean Ashton
Luke Varney (not from academy but we got him to where he was!)
Danny Murphy
Robbie Savage
Rob Hulse

The list goes on really! :D But if we didn't have that, then I doubt we would be in as good a position as we are compared to some teams!

Woo hoo, can't believe i've never found this thread :D

I'm a massive Ipswich supporter. Had a season ticket for 8 years but gave it up 3 years ago as I was also the national events organiser for a car club, meaning my weekends were full. So good to see so many other footy gals :D

:hi: hi vici good to see you here :D

the first thing i said to OH this morning was... no football today :( roll on august :happydance: x

Heeey Vici! :D :wave:

I remember going to Ipswich with Crewe, and being interviewed by some man from News of the World about Dean Ashton leaving, and what I thought this meant for the club..HaHa I burst into tears at the mention of Dean Ashton leaving! :rofl: And we lost 5-1 that day! :rofl: Oooh! :dohh:

Anyway..I'm looking forward to the fixtures being released in June, and then I can plan the rest of my year, plan over Christmas as well! :rofl: I normally try to guess who we will get 1st game, last game and over Xmas and New Year! I was right last year! :rofl:
I'll also be looking out for when we have weekenders (where we go Friday night, come home Sunday night!) in Bournemouth, Torquay and Morcambe! :rofl: Torquay more than any though..And also who we are playing on my 21st (HOME game pleaaaaaaaaaase Mr Fixture man!)

I can't believe it's only about 5-6 weeks until Pre-Season starts! We have games with Wolves, Birmingham and Wigan already planned, looks likely that we will have a tour of Portugal (which I would go to if I didn't have to work!), and also a local game with Nantwich Town(non-league!) :happydance:

But yeah, Bring on August! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:yipee: for fixtures! awesome, def have to make a trip or two to pompey this season :yipee:

I think it will really hit me then though, that we are in League 2! I haven't wanted to sit down and think about it too much, because as stupid as it sounds, I would get upset! :dohh:

I have seen the club slip from 8th in the Championship in January 2004, and seriously thinking that maybe the Play-Offs were a possibility, to relegated to league 2 in May 2009! It's hard!

:rofl: Blaaah me x

great... now whats the odds on the 22nd aug leeds will play in milton keynes... :dohh: a game I could go to but wont cos its courtneys birthday :rofl:

Naah..Reckon you will get them near the end of the season! ;)

I want a home game on August 29th, because it's my birthday and Eoghan and Diana from X-Factor are doing a concert in the park up my road! :happydance:
My luck will be that we get Torquay away! :rofl:

Aww mine and Courtney's birthday's are a week apart! xx

yeh i remember you telling me about xfactor :rofl:

roll on 12th june then so we can plan!!!!

Only just over a day until I find out where I will be most weekends until next May! :happydance: I'm soooo excited! :D

And tomorrow @ 9:30am, we will find out who we are playing in the Carling Cup first round! :happydance:

My season is starting to take shape! :D xx

Me neither! :happydance:

And we are unseeded in the cup, which means that we have to get a seeded team in the first round! Fingers crossed we can put another good run together! I fancy Chelsea away in the 3rd round! :happydance:

Not sure if the Championship are in the 1st round, but I would so love Newcastle away! :rofl:

I remember last season, finding out we had Liverpool in the 4th round. We were at Strensham services, eating a KFC, & the draw was on Sky Sports news on the TV! Everyone had just started going back to the coach (on our way to an away game), & I heard Liverpool V Crewe, & started jumping up & down! :rofl: x

Does anybody watch the confederation cup? it is cute to watch xD. Poor new zealand being beaten 0-5
and tomorrow is New zealand and South africa xD. South africa have a problem that they like to pass the ball but just don't shoot on the goal xD.

House full of gunners here.........

Arsenal all the way xox

https://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp235/emsy26_album/16062009108.jpg
https://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp235/emsy26_album/PB120054.jpg

We are playing Newcastle the day i'm due! :hissy: Bloody typical LOL.

Thinking about going...:blush: going to phone them up and explain so that maybe me and OH can use the new Stadiums parking and if they can open the gates for me so i can fit through :rofl::rofl:

When i seen the fixures i text OH, he said "I know you best not go into labour when i'm down the city" Cheeky bugger text him saying he aint going without me :muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->