Football!!

i too feel sorry for shearer!

just had to come to this thread and say :wohoo::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

pompey have been brought out!!!!!!!!

Sunderland have a new owner today ... and might soon have a new manager.

At least we'll have money to spend and invest in building a team with a future.

oh kerry :( :hugs:

anna - me and james were talking about sunderland early, sounds fab!! maybe us and you will be fighting each other for 5/6 next year with all our millions to spend!! :lol: xxx

Kerry :hug:

I can't believe how quick this close season seems to be going though! :blush: Can't wait for the fixtures to come out! I want a nice home game on my birthday now, and definately not a long away trip :cry: Eoghan Quigg and Diana Vickers are doing a concert at the park up my road, and I want to go to that :rofl:

:rofl: xfactor hehe

yeah Im trying to sort out my membership atm, for away games!! need money first :rofl:

Just hope we dont lose to many of out team..! If beckford wants to go he can, I dont want players who dont want to play for us!!

Do you have to get an away membership then!? Actually, that's a stupid question! :dohh: Why though? We are literally begging for more away fans LOL! :rofl:

I'm trying to save for my season ticket..£285! I think my Nana is paying for it for me, but I want to show that I am willing to pay for it as well! :blush:x

Carly, wouldn't that be great - Sunderland and Pompey slugging it out for 5/6! :)

Do you have to get an away membership then!? Actually, that's a stupid question! :dohh: Why though? We are literally begging for more away fans LOL! :rofl:

I'm trying to save for my season ticket..£285! I think my Nana is paying for it for me, but I want to show that I am willing to pay for it as well! :blush:x

yeh its £30 and you get a card and your entitled to go to any away games... on a first come first served basis...

its so they get the real fans not the thugs who just want to fight!!

Carly, wouldn't that be great - Sunderland and Pompey slugging it out for 5/6! :)

it sure would!! so exciting to see who we can buy and hopefully keep glen johnson! i'm now keeping an extra special eye on sunderland because of you honey :happydance:

:wohoo: i loooveee the transfer window!! soooo much better with money :rofl:

yeh its £30 and you get a card and your entitled to go to any away games... on a first come first served basis...

Actually, that's a really good idea. We are lucky in that respect when it comes to Crewe. We don't really have any "thugs" as such. We have fans who are idiots, but doesn't every football team? But they just normally get drunk, and come in and want to hug everyone! I cut all my leg when we went to Northampton this season, because my friend got drunk, we scored and he jumped about and knocked me over!

That's as bad as it gets really :rofl:

i too feel sorry for shearer!

just had to come to this thread and say :wohoo::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

pompey have been brought out!!!!!!!!
me too. Not what he would have deserved.

Manu FC deserved to lose the Final though,

i agree morri, man u didn't deserve to win at all, its the worse i've ever seen them play!

I agree, I don't think I have ever seen such a poor performance from Manchester United! x

I'm not a United fan, but they are a good side and they definately have some of the world's best players, so it was a shame to see such a poor performance. I think everyone expected an amazing game, and they didn't get one!

Ronaldo wasn't even in the game after the first 9 minutes or so, and the midfield was non-existant! :dohh:

Actually, that's a really good idea. We are lucky in that respect when it comes to Crewe. We don't really have any "thugs" as such. We have fans who are idiots, but doesn't every football team? But they just normally get drunk, and come in and want to hug everyone! I cut all my leg when we went to Northampton this season, because my friend got drunk, we scored and he jumped about and knocked me over!

That's as bad as it gets really :rofl:

when your in northampton again we will hook up :thumbup:

Definately, definately hun! I'll get the train earlier on that normal, and we can meet up for a bit! :happydance: x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope we get them when the weather is nice, rather than in the winter when it's all gooey and nasty! :happydance:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->