for mums due april 25th to may 1st

mummykel2009

Reaction score
wat month did u defo fall preg and at wat age when u fell preg? do u know wat sex u having

i'm due 20th April, is that ok?

july 19th - 22 - Boy

ye im april 28th i was 28 wen caught preg 29 now and think its my 3rdand final boy

20th April
We think he was created 18th July
I am 24 and its a BOY!! x

July, 29 and possibly girl (had legs firmly clamped together but sonographer guessed girl)

28th April, could have either been last few days of July or first few of April. Bump is a girl and I am 20

august, 33 (when conceived) and it's a boy :)

Er not sure, was on the cusp could've been end August or beginning September, I am due 25th April but I don't know what I am having yet. The ONLY thing I do know is that i am 33 - sorry no hope whatsoever LOL!! :dohh: :wacko:

I was 20 when i got pregnant in July and Im Due april 25, having a boy!

My last period was July 25th. Not sure of the actual date of conception - but it was sometime in early August. I was 32 when we conceived. I am having a boy.

I conceived in August, I was 18. Due on April 27th and it's a Girl.

Due 30 April 2010.

Conceived July 09 at age 43!!!

It's a boy!!!!!!!!!!!

Going by the fact I will be 22 weeks on Tuesday, I conceived in July at the age of 26, due 27 April and am having boy.

Er not sure, was on the cusp could've been end August or beginning September, I am due 25th April but I don't know what I am having yet. The ONLY thing I do know is that i am 33 - sorry no hope whatsoever LOL!! :dohh: :wacko:

Think I got a bit muddled here, meant end July, beginning August :dohh:

I'm due 1st May and FF predicted we conceived on 7th August.(My Ovulation Chart )
I'm 25 years old but was 24 when we conceived :) We're expecting a girl

Think I got a bit muddled here, meant end July, beginning August :dohh:

Lol, that totally confused me as I'm due 24 April and I know we only babydanced on the 3rd August!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->