For mums with boys

I just call his penis his penis. Sometimes for fun I say - whats going on "downtown" or with your "tiddly bits".....but I think its important for him to know the correct anatomical designation.

:coffee:

I call it willy but I don't really know what to call his balls so I call them bits hahaha.

I was introduced to the term 'dinkle' the other day by one of my NCT friends, and it's the first thing I've heard that I'd be prepared to use so I think we'll be going with that!!

^^ Haven't heard that one before. Not sure I'd use it though, maybe it just sounds weird cause it's new to my ears.

It's his penis. He's quite taken by it already. When he points at it and asks, "That", I reply "Penis". :shrug:

Eamon doesn't point at anything yet :wacko: But he grabs and laughs and won't listen when I tell him not to :dohh:

Eamon doesn't point at anything yet :wacko: But he grabs and laughs and won't listen when I tell him not to :dohh:

That's a losing battle. :rofl: All you can hope is to explain that it's for grabbing in private once he's old enough to understand such things. :haha:

At the min i call them vital statistics but he`s only 7 months so ill change it to something more appropriate when hes a bit bigger xx

my lad calls his his winky he's nearly 5 i think they come up with there own names as they get older tho but think of o good name cuz u'll constantly be tellin them to stop playin with it lol. i heard a little lad at the park when he hurt himself call them his conkers lol i thought that was a good one lol

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttf7fc7.aspx

I've been saying willy. I've just asked OH what we will call his balls and he said "peanuts" because they're little ones! :rofl:

Conkers! i love it!think we might steal that lol.i don't know if i like dhs 'ball bag'. altho i don't know why i can't just call them his testicles!after all,if i want my boy to be a doctor id better get him started on the correct terminology young!!

Fin keeps bashing his with his toy duck when he's in the bath. Brings tears to DH's eyes...he can't understand why he's so mean to his little nuts! He doesn't cry though, but god knows how coz that duck's beak is pointy!

We'll call ita willy for now but onvce he can understand that things can have more than one name we'll call it a penis too. Ian's parents only called it a penis to him when he was young and when he was about 7 he came home from school upset because he didn;t know what a willy was. Bless him!

I call it a dinkle or a dinkle winkle or a willy woo woo

my 10 yr old son shouted PENIS when he got kicked at footy:haha: i thought, of all the things to say, you shout PENIS:haha: everyone did in fact say how polite it sounded :thumbup: but he also calls his balls peanuts:haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->