For mums with boys

willy or winky. I've never even thought about what to call his balls!!:wacko:

With DS1 and DS2 we called it a winky and danglies!!! They are now 8 & 10 and they call it willy and balls (i hate the terms balls..lol) will need to remind them of the winky and danglies' names as I really don't want DS3 (6wks) saying 'balls' too young...silly I know!!!

We just say penis, I don't like funny names for body parts for some reason.

my son calls his, his tinkle, but he knows its a willy but hes 6 so :shrug:

Another willy and balls household here :)
Someone on here once referred to them as 'twiglet and berries', which made me smile :) xx

sausage n meatballs was the names in my house growin up,

i call maddox's his tadger ?

we call my 4 year old's a willy or the turkish word for it, bully! The funny thing is though, the other day I said to one of my twins "don't be such a bully!" as he kept grabbing his twin brother's toys, and my 4 year old piped up "he's not a bully mum, why are you calling him a willy for, I'm telliiiiing"! Oh dear oh dear, this is gonna be confusing! :haha:

we call my 4 year old's a willy or the turkish word for it, bully! The funny thing is though, the other day I said to one of my twins "don't be such a bully!" as he kept grabbing his twin brother's toys, and my 4 year old piped up "he's not a bully mum, why are you calling him a willy for, I'm telliiiiing"! Oh dear oh dear, this is gonna be confusing! :haha:

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->