for our rainbow groups catch up Xx

I am embarrassingly behind on here- so sorry guys!

Angel, a late congrats! <3

Laura, I bet that you are ready am I right?!

Amy and Jess, HI!

Sorry I haven't been around much. I've recently been diagnosed with PCOS and we also discovered that DH has sperm issues. :(

Yay on your little girl Laura!! Do you and your dh have a name picked out?? Praying all goes as planned and u have your little girl in your arms in no time!! :hugs:

Thanks jess xxx
No name yet
Oh gets to name her.cos I got superstitious
I named all our mc s
He names our babies w get :)
It worked so I cant go back on it.hve veto power though
He is annoying me now not picking one yet :)

How ye doin xxx

I'm totally ready!!
Preg is great but long :)

Hugs hon
That would explain the delay for ye
But doesn't make it impossible xxx
Can they offer u any help?
Xxx
Hope so xxx

Bethany, so sorry to hear about your health issues amd about your dh. :nope: Do you think they will put you on Clomid maybe? I also have pcos but am done having babies. I know there are a lot of options for u though. Not sure if you and your dh are actively trying though. Btw, happy belated Bday to miss Lorelei! How is the little sweetheart doing?

Laura, totally understand the superstition behind not wanting to name the baby. I like your idea about dh naming her and u get to veto the name if you dont like it. Praying that you have a smooth delivery and your little girl is perfectly healthy. :flower:

Sorry about your recent diagnosis Bethany :hugs: I hope your Dr's are able to help you and your DH expand your family!

:wave: Jess! How are you? And the girls? Ready for Christmas :xmas6:

Twist his arm until he picks a name Laura!
I checked back in tonight for baby news. I'll follow on FB too. <3

Thanks Angel and Jess- my doctor was happy to put me on clomid and metformin after DH sees a urologist. So we have to wait on that. But as much as I love my gynecologist, she tends to be scheduled really far out so I fear I'll need to find a new doctor. Which pains me a bit as mine was right down the road so I'll have to drive further. A small thing, but still.

Hi Laura, I am sure u are very busy with having 2 los now. But I wanted to send u a congratulations on the birth of your little princess! :flower: I can imagine you are in complete awe of your little girl. How is Simon doing? Take care and enjoy your Christmas blessings hon. :hugs:

Thanks a mil hon.
I'm sorry I thought I updated here.
It has been busy
But good busy :)

Hi ladies!! Hope this finds you all doing well! Grateful for what I get to see of you via social media, but I miss catching up on here!

Jess ~ How are you? How are the girls? Thinking of you xoxo

Bethany ~ :wave: How amazing is Colorado life?

Laura ~ Mom of two, is it just me or is it a little harder to get out the door on time? Pierce's school is at the church 3 blocks from me, it literally takes me longer to load them up in the car than it does for me just to push them there in the stroller!

Amola ~ How are you? Has work been kind? Hugs to sweet Grayson :hugs:

Soooo...Stefan told me he is a year away from graduating with his BS in Mechanical Engineering. I thought it'd be this fall, but a few classes had to be repeated (thank God for grade forgiveness--what is Statics anyway?? And that's no typo, statics not statistics! Yikes!). Pierce is an unruly, bossy 3 1/2 year old. We've battled every virus under the sun courtesy of preschool (tiny school packed with lots of snotty noses!). Tripp is refusing solids, doesn't take a bottle either. He isn't hurting for a meal, not being 5 1/2 months and 20lbs! Little chunk! I was hoping food would offer me a reprieve :D I'm not concerned yet...or should I be?? Any tips or experiences are appreciated!

Ok, hope 2017 is treating you all well! Chat soon!

Hi Everyone

Wanted to let you know my little girl arrived 3 weeks early on Jan 20th same bday as her big sister so exactly 2 years apart!

All doing well here but the terrible twos are very terrible lol

Hope all is ok with Everyone sorry for the shirt update xx

:flasher:

I wonder how Jess and the girls are...anyone see them on any social network?

No just here is only place I hve jess.
How ye all doing xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"