For the girls that are late....

Thanks Crypto. I have a Dr appt with my normal dr tomorrow (well the replacement for my normal dr while she is on mat leave). I hope that they will want to help me figure out what is going on.

I know I didn't get a positive OPK when I was testing but I just figured I missed it as I only tested in the mornings and know it is possible to miss it. I started temping on the day AF was due so it won't be useful until AF actually comes, lol.

Part of me knows that I shouldn't be upset and it's just a matter of time but when I went of BC 6 months ago I never imagined it would take so long and be so emotional. I don't know what I would do without all of you as my friends do not understand (they either are not at a stage where kids are not an option or they got their BFP the same month they went off of BC). Although my DH is being pretty good about the whole thing.

Sorry for being so whiney today... Sending lots of baby dust to the rest of you!!!

Congrats Crypto wishing you a h&h 9 months, sticky vibes coming your way hun xx

yayyyy congrats crypto :hugs:

ladies... im so confused.. i need your adivice... i tested thursday and got a a second line on a FRER it was faint but it was there.. then sunday i started getting cramps and pinkish/brownish cm (tmi sorry) then monday i had very watery blood.. then tuesday night i had abit of blood and some clots :cry: i tested this morning the line was there again.. but still very faint.. as faint as the first.. it didnt get any darker... :cry: do i just count my self out now?? it doesnt look like my bean stuck .. the bleeding has stopped again but 4 days later u wud expect a darker line.. i dunno what to do.. i guess nothing i can do... do i count this as cd 1 now??

so confused please help ladies... :cry:

Hunni in all honesty I wldn't count you out unless your line became fainter.... have you considered the possibilty of decidual bleeding? Thinking of you lots....:hugs:

i mean.. tests not getting darker and bleeding.. with clots.. it really doesnt look good.. :cry: and the worst thing is ive not told david... he thinks the last test was neg.. and i was hoping i wud test today and it wud be darker.. ive not got the heart to tell him it was actually positive and now bleeding on and off...

thanks for ur support hun.. :hugs:

I agree with Trishy... I wouldn't count yourself out. Lots of hugs...

Hope all's well with you, babyhopes10. FX'd!

Well, I'm now eight days late, and I tested this morning with FMU and... negative! When I was pregnant before I got my BFP when I was just three days late, and tbh I feel like I normally do before AF. I don't feel pregnant. As much as I hate AF I just want her to show so I can get my cycle back on track. :shrug:

I imagine AF sitting there taking her sweet time (like this: :coffee:) and maybe doing a little napping (like this: :sleep:) while I'm going through every emotion that feels right in this situation (this: :growlmad:, this: :dohh:, and this: :cry:).

I'll be visiting my GP in a week or two if AF still hasn't shown. In the meantime, I refuse to do any more tests (though I probably will).

well tomorrow i will be 2 days late i have really sore boobs no cramps and no real signs of af as my boobs don't really get sore! i've been more thirsty and have gone off sex big time! are any of these good signs?? xx

In the morning i will be 4 days late, earlier today i had a tiny bit of pink discharge when i wiped(only happened this once, nothing since) Im so confused, i took a superdrug test a while ago(I know, I know, I shouldn't have) and it turned out to be a :bfn:

so i thought i had started my period but now im not sure whats going on. its just been a light spotting for the last 3 days and dont know if i would count it as a period of old blood or not. i wanna take soy iso's but dont wanna take a chance. i have a laproscophy sp?
in a few weeks so i suposed they will test me first to have a clue whats going on

Thanks Gina! Its early days.....

Bloody bodies! I dont know! I would maybe start testing for ov in case you have skipped a period, you would be around ov if that had happened.

Its not unusual to skip a period if its been a anovulatory cycle, which can happen from time to time for no real reason. XXX

I an currently going through this as I write. I am on week 10 of my cycle. I usually am regular at every six weeks to the day. I had bloods drawn last Friday and that same day was informed they were negative. This weekend I started to feel like I may be ovulating. I took a test Saturday which was faint, Sunday darker but not positive, skipped yesterday and had a darker test line than a control line today. I am excited because at least my body is able to tell me that it is able. My doctor told me it is normal to skip a period every so often. Stress, sickness and weight loss probably attributed to me skipping a cycle. She also is going to check my hormone levels if I do not get my period this cycle. She then said it would be up to me how I want to kick start my cycle (ie hormones or more natural methods such as acupuncture). I will be staring herbs tomorrow which are supposed to move blood and hopefully start my period. The waiting for AF sucks, but if you can figure out if you are ovulating, you still can make things happen!!! I am glad to know that at least when December comes for us to TTC, I can be assured that my body does ovulate. I was also worried about that due to the fact that I was on BC pills for almost ten years. I came off of them in April, but am still dealing with irregular cycles. I hope the best for all of you ladies that are late, and I hope to join you in first tri in a month.:hugs:

ladies i dont know whats wrong with me... i just wanna cry all the time cuz of this stupid cycle.... its so frustrating... this is what my cycle has been like so far

Thursday a faint :bfp:
Sunday i had come pink/brown cm
monday i had abit of watery blood.
tuesday afternoon some red blood (but not enough for a pad only when i wipe)
by tuesday night it was all gone... not even a hint of blood..
wednesday morning again nothing.. then when i got home from college where was again some watery pink blood...

also i tested again tuesday morning and it was still a faint bfp.. :cry:

and now nothing again!!!?? what the hell is going on.. my friend who is a herbal doctor and my bestest friend since i was 3 is coming to have a look at me.. Fx she will be able to say what the hell is going on..
then friday im gonna go to the doctor and get a blood test done cuz this is no way a normal AF... i usually have like 5 days heavy af.. bad cramps.. i only had cramps on monday.. so :shrug:

i just feel like crying im so frustrated.. :cry:

Lots and lots of hugs and baby dust babyhopes. I can't imagine how frustrating this must be. I definitely think that it may be good to see a dr so that you can know what is going on.

My dr is on mat leave and so I saw her replacement while she is gone today. I did not like here. She didn't care at all that I was 12 days late with a negative blood last week and BFN's up to yesterday and the words "oh, you've only been trying for 6 months" came out and then it was dismissed... what can you do. I was supposed to get my h1n1 vaccine today but she decided not to give it to me just in case I was pregnant, which got me even more confused. Now I have to wait for the one without the adjuvant to get delivered to bc...

thanks hun :hugs: i just wanna cry... and the fact my OH doesnt even no.. means i feel so alone :cry: i cant wait till my friend gets here im hoping she tells me a miracle and there is in fact a chance my bean is still there... cuz that is def not a normal AF for me...

Have you thought about telling your OH, I imagine that being able to share your worries would be helpful emotionally.

he knows im bleeding on and off.. but he thinks the test i took tursday was neg... i was gonna test again so i cud show him a more clear positive.. but when i tested and it was still a faint positive and started spotting i dont know how to tell him :( i might tell him after my appt on friday...

well i thought i was starting but i just spotted and its not even enough for a panty liner so i dont know if i consider that a new cycle or continue it on from my other or what. no red in it at all just a brown color like old blood. whats going on? ahh

ìm the same as u hun.. im not sure either.... i hope its late implantation hun for us both :hugs:

i do to but im doubting it because that was the day i would of started a new cycle but not to sure when implantation happens. i have unusual cycles going from 55 days to 15 days but that happend on the 55 day mark and everything is now gone. its so weird and i dont know rather to take a test or not because i think its going to be neg. and i was going to start soy when i hit day 1 but dont want to take that chance now ....... yours sounds like implantation though. what cycle day did that happen on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->