For the girls that are late....

hun.. thats crazy cuz my cycles too are wacky... the most ually being 40-45 and that started on cd 41... so :shrug: i dunno.. i know u can get a light bleed when AF was due if your preg...

i just went to the gyn on what i thought was my first day on my period so i said it was day 1 but i guess i was wrong and because i said that they didnt test me i guess i will just have to go into the docs again and get a test in a few days because there planning on doing like a liposcophy (sp?) in a few weeks so i dont want to take that chance of being pg then something go wrong. im at a total loss what to do

i am 2 days late but was on BCP at the start of month so figured that has probs messed my cycle up! i have backache and mild cramps sore/swollen boobs so i'm still going to take a test tomorrow eek! send lots of :dust: xx

i just went to the gyn on what i thought was my first day on my period so i said it was day 1 but i guess i was wrong and because i said that they didnt test me i guess i will just have to go into the docs again and get a test in a few days because there planning on doing like a liposcophy (sp?) in a few weeks so i dont want to take that chance of being pg then something go wrong. im at a total loss what to do

well id say go back and ask for bloods.. i was just talking to my friend who is a herbal doctor and she said spotting like that around af time but not actually getting af sounds like pregnancy :happydance: so im getting bloods done on friday if it comes out neg then ill count it as my af...

That is very exciting news!!! Good luck with your bloods!

im so excited........ i know i sudnt be so excited but i cant help it... and i just wanna say trishy you have been a great help :thumbup: i have some hope again that my bean is ok... i wish i had another FRER lol :D

im so excited i cant sleep... but bored lol ill be in the chat room is anyone wants to have a chat :D

im going to go for the urine test in a few days then if thats neg i will request a blood. the only time i had it like this was when i just started to get my perios back after b/c

day 2 of being lat and no sign of AF as of yet. I have a ton of symptoms but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. M/Ced earlier this year so this is like me trying not to be excited while being very excited. Not quite ready for the disappointment.

well looks like i'm out because i got told to class the bleed that i had on the 15th as a period so now i'm waiting to ovulate and start again, thanks girls but i will still be here if you need me

well looks like i'm out because i got told to class the bleed that i had on the 15th as a period so now i'm waiting to ovulate and start again, thanks girls but i will still be here if you need me

aww no!! :hugs: new start new cycle !!!!!! what cd would you be now if you class it as AF?

aww no!! :hugs: new start new cycle !!!!!! what cd would you be now if you class it as AF?

22 now i think

so i'm now on a 47 day cycle if i class it as a AF

47 day jeez!!! i can bearly last my 30-31day cycle!!

your close to me im cd 19 tonight in 3hours im be cd20 near my O day i think.

hope this cycle alot clearer and easier less stressfull for you hun!

Awww sorry to hear that Anna :(
Gotta keep a PMA for this month!

Thats what im doing, got a good feeling about this month :)

47 day jeez!!! i can bearly last my 30-31day cycle!!

your close to me im cd 19 tonight in 3hours im be cd20 near my O day i think.

hope this cycle alot clearer and easier less stressfull for you hun!

thanks hun just alot been going on so i dunno if we are ttc now or not i will let you know soon

Awww sorry to hear that Anna :(
Gotta keep a PMA for this month!

Thats what im doing, got a good feeling about this month :)

its alright hun just getting used to it now, i got this discharge with blood in it again so i dunno if this is a period or the one on the 15th was but i feel horrible today

Its not nice to have to get used to though is it :(
I feel like i die a little inside every time i see a bfn. Me and my OH want a baby so badly that it just breaks our heart when nothings happening.

Chill out on the sofa today. watch some Jeremy Kyle and relax :D

Its not nice to have to get used to though is it :(
I feel like i die a little inside every time i see a bfn. Me and my OH want a baby so badly that it just breaks our heart when nothings happening.

Chill out on the sofa today. watch some Jeremy Kyle and relax :D

i'm chilling listening to my i-pod on my speakers so i get the morning to relax with my music loud.

i just got over yesterday with crying and the stress and hubby arguing with me so i will rest for a bit and see what happens, i got my CBFM so hopefully that will tell me when im ovulating so it will help out more

You got one of those then.
I been looking out for one on the cheap because at the moment i just cant juistify a £65 spend as much as i would like to.

I hope you and the hubby are ok hun x

You got one of those then.
I been looking out for one on the cheap because at the moment i just cant juistify a £65 spend as much as i would like to.

I hope you and the hubby are ok hun x

the CBFM is £99, but you can find it cheaper on ebay or amazon i got mine for about £50ish and got the sticks after i only started using it the day i got the bleed.

Hi everyone...

Today I'm officially 2 weeks late...I should be ovulating in a new cycle by now, not still waiting for AF to show her ugly face :growlmad:
I guess I continue to hold on to the thought that there may still be hope and I've got a urine test at a lab set for Monday if the wait continues till then...

Anna, about that 'bleeding'...do you mind telling me what it was like? around my cd19 I got a discharge that lasted about 4 days and it was very light and brownish in colour...Could it be the same situation?

Keep thinking positive girls :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->