For the girls that are late....

well looks like i'm out because i got told to class the bleed that i had on the 15th as a period so now i'm waiting to ovulate and start again, thanks girls but i will still be here if you need me

aww no!! :hugs: new start new cycle !!!!!! what cd would you be now if you class it as AF?

22 now i think

so i'm now on a 47 day cycle if i class it as a AF
hi anna

im on my late 49cd i no how you feel :(

exsept iv had no period since 25 of september im late late over due my AF i tested last week BFN..im fed up emotional and tired and feel soo run down im actually not bovered anymore..im not testing as im sick to death with BFN last week was the last punch..cant take no more of the BFN. :nope: xx

well looks like i'm out because i got told to class the bleed that i had on the 15th as a period so now i'm waiting to ovulate and start again, thanks girls but i will still be here if you need me

aww no!! :hugs: new start new cycle !!!!!! what cd would you be now if you class it as AF?

22 now i think

so i'm now on a 47 day cycle if i class it as a AF
hi anna

im on my late 49cd i no how you feel :(

exsept iv had no period since 25 of september im late late over due my AF i tested last week BFN..im fed up emotional and tired and feel soo run down im actually not bovered anymore..im not testing as im sick to death with BFN last week was the last punch..cant take no more of the BFN. :nope: xx

its just driving me mad so im just ignoring it now and if i bleed then i bleed i will just keep wearing a towel so then it dont ruin my knickers and i will BD when i feel like it now.

ive gone without it for a month so i aint bothered.

hun im sorry, im just going to college i will be back by 1.. will u be here then?? :hugs:

hun im sorry, im just going to college i will be back by 1.. will u be here then?? :hugs:

i think i'm not sure yet, i dunno if i'm up to seeing mum and dad today or not i was surpost to meet them to pay mum more money for giving us the money to get a new car but i might pay her at weekend

aww i no sweet you must be feeling shity too :(

lets hope it all works out soon yeah :thumbup:

xxx

Hihi,
I´ve been secretly stalking this thread.... Oh boy.... I can´t stand the missing AFs. And I can´t wait for my next appt at the gynae next wednesday. If she tells me to wait again (after 4 months of no AF), I think I´ll just scream at her. I sooo need to get Clomid or something! Geez, why are the doctors in Germany so useless.

cheerios the docs in germany in england there all the same. parm you off with some tablets and thats it..totally useless haha

4 months with out AF geez hun i though i was bad...you win :growlmad:

hope you get it sorted soon...i dont no what id do if i was nearly for months with no AF.

What did the doc say to you b4? did she run n e test? :wacko:

i'm now 4 days late i did a test this morning negative! should i give up on this month and wait for AF to show?? xx

OK I'm so confused.
I've been out of BCP since may and been TTC since july. I've always had 28-30 cycle. Usually I have some spotting the day before and next day AF arrive. This month I have tested at 26 and had bfn and at 30 not any sign of AF so tested again and had bfn afain. But since late day 30 (I'm on 32 today) I've had some spotting but not a lot just a spot on patielinner for the day(sorry if TMI). Usully I have some spotting (more than this) and it start a few hour after. It's been like that for 2 days now.
We don't use ov. kit so I think I might have ov. late.
Why can't it be simple.

I'm technically on CD 32 of an average 30 day cycle. I haen't tested yet but I think I will either today or tomorrow. We'll see. No sign of AF AT ALL. No tinges to the CM or anything else... Still holding out here and sending babydust to everyone. Don't fret. There's been stories of women not getting a BFP until they're 6 weeks in or more!

i'm now 4 days late i did a test this morning negative! should i give up on this month and wait for AF to show?? xx

I wouldn't give up hope yet... I just got my BFP at 13 days late. I even had negative bloods at 5 days late.

OK I'm so confused.
I've been out of BCP since may and been TTC since july. I've always had 28-30 cycle. Usually I have some spotting the day before and next day AF arrive. This month I have tested at 26 and had bfn and at 30 not any sign of AF so tested again and had bfn afain. But since late day 30 (I'm on 32 today) I've had some spotting but not a lot just a spot on patielinner for the day(sorry if TMI). Usully I have some spotting (more than this) and it start a few hour after. It's been like that for 2 days now.
We don't use ov. kit so I think I might have ov. late.
Why can't it be simple.

same thing here hun, usually i spot the first day light to a dark/heavy spot then like a day or so still dark but with red in it then just spotting the next. sometimes its 2 days with red but thats it. this time i hit day 54 and just spotted not even enough for a pantyliner. ive had bad cramps and a headache the last 3 days and no period. hmmm implantation maybe?

I wouldn't give up hope yet... I just got my BFP at 13 days late. I even had negative bloods at 5 days late.

Thankyou for your reply o gosh! waiting for aunt flo is beggining to feel like waiting for a bus haha! Congratulations on BFP :D xxx

my bloods was negative the doctor said my HCG was 0 so i am not pregnant, and the doctor said she wanted to repeat it but she told me to count my light few hour bleed as a period.

if i didnt count it as a bleed then i would be 2 weeks late today, but all the symtoms have died now

whooop whoop thats great news gina :happydance:

im 13 days late but i aint testing untill next week as testin and getting BFN is just to much id ruther be late late then test as i dont wana stress the other half either :)

but greatnews...sonice to hear that people are getting good news ..............................

over the moon for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->