For the girls that are late....

I've got 2 Poundland strip tests....Too scared to test! Just been to my mums and had a little cry which came from nowhere....Im so convinced im not but then i have that little voice saying 'maybe you are'......Not that i hear voices or anything LOL! Omg what am i going on about?! Im not a loon i promise....:p

i know what you mean about the little voices they aint necessarily little voices its your own thoughts. You cant get it out of your head

hi girls, im joining in, technically, yesterday, like clockwork i should have started spotting, and today full flow, there is nothing, nada, zilch.
im trying to remain really positive even tho im only 11DPO (short luteal phase)
FF is telling me tomorrow morning to test if af still not here, and i think im deffos gonna test from chemists in morning if it isnt here by then.
i would love nothing more for the witch to stay away and to finally get my BFP after 13 of trying

welcome new girls to the thread and lets hope your not here waiting too long for that BFP

i'm having yet another blood test today if i can get to the lab to have it done, i have a cold so i might not be able to go but if i go then i will get the results back on wednesday so fingers crossed the last bloods was wrong and this one will show i am pregnant, as my back is hurting me and i'm frightend to take my painkillers because i dont think i can take them while pregnant.

Babyhopes ive just seen your BFP post!!!
Congratulations hun thats awesome!!

Right on to read the rest of the thread haha!

ovulation day today...
When do i start the wait to test? After today?
Im new to this whole planning around ovulation thing lol i was just having sex and hoping for the best before!

ovulation day today...
When do i start the wait to test? After today?
Im new to this whole planning around ovulation thing lol i was just having sex and hoping for the best before!

have you thought about OPKs to see if you are ovulating? or you can BD every other day

for testing did you mean to see if your pregnant? i would wait till the day your due on and if OPK test about 2pm i got told

Ive not tried OPK's i dont have the first clue of where i would get them from lol

Ive just calculated 14 days from the beginning of my last period so roughly should be today.
Sorry if that sounds nieve lol like i say, im new to this all.

Yeah by testing i meant that do i have to wait 2 weeks after today before i test now?

Ive not tried OPK's i dont have the first clue of where i would get them from lol

Ive just calculated 14 days from the beginning of my last period so roughly should be today.
Sorry if that sounds nieve lol like i say, im new to this all.

Yeah by testing i meant that do i have to wait 2 weeks after today before i test now?

wait till your due the period and if she doesnt show up then the next day test, but BD like mad for the next few days.

fingers crossed for ya

16DPO.... AF was due on the 6th been testing since and got BFN's :( xx

16DPO.... AF was due on the 6th been testing since and got BFN's :( xx

if there is nothing by say next monday maybe go see your GP? they might do some bloods as there more senative then the HPTs

think i might a took me last test this morning and going to resit from testing untill thursday which will be a full week late. then book in with docs for next week if still no af. hate this wait because it gets you more excited when your late then when you get that BFN :(:( xx

think i might a took me last test this morning and going to resit from testing untill thursday which will be a full week late. then book in with docs for next week if still no af. hate this wait because it gets you more excited when your late then when you get that BFN :(:( xx

thats exactly how i feel :( with my son i only showed positive at 5 weeks but was having signs at 2 weeks. So this time round now being 3 days late i am oo scared to test as i would rather feel in limbo than disappointed :( :( :( hope we get our BFPs soon :hugs:

with my litte girl i got a :bfp: at 4 days before af was due. so fustrating! yep defontly fx for every1! and lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: for every 1 xx

well morning ladies......after 15 days iv just noticed that iv got a tiny wee lil brown blood *spot* come through....but after 15 days late your'd of thought that id be heavy and why is it brown not red? i tested bout 3 hours ago got a BFN again...no suprise there.. im gutted totally deverstated :( :cry:

but like you girls i keep getting a voice telling me its wrong cos of the brown spot ...am i really going crazy? am i just not pregnant and my mind telling me i am cos i wish i was?

but 15days late BFN and now today tiny tiny and i mean tiny brown blood spots? is that normal

ill have to see how it goes want i to see it its a cycle or just a bloody pain messing around hormones :(

another thing is we had :sex: late last night..would that bring on this spotting and would that affect the test in n e way?

i dont mean to sound thick just my mind is in over drive :(

Hi Ladies, Well I'm day 65ish of the cycle and still no AF I have been having some funny twinges on my left hand side. The last time I poas a week ago it was a BFN. I have to wait to hear from my doctor wednesday morning. I don't think there is any hope of a BFP I'd be kidding myself thinking otherwise

well morning ladies......after 15 days iv just noticed that iv got a tiny wee lil brown blood *spot* come through....but after 15 days late your'd of thought that id be heavy and why is it brown not red? i tested bout 3 hours ago got a BFN again...no suprise there.. im gutted totally deverstated :( :cry:

but like you girls i keep getting a voice telling me its wrong cos of the brown spot ...am i really going crazy? am i just not pregnant and my mind telling me i am cos i wish i was?

but 15days late BFN and now today tiny tiny and i mean tiny brown blood spots? is that normal

ill have to see how it goes want i to see it its a cycle or just a bloody pain messing around hormones :(

hun i was spotting and even had red blood and im preggers.. the test wouldnt show up preg.. i had to go get a blod test done.. you can spot in early pregnancy.. due to implantation.., BD, the vomb stretching.. and also sometimes you can spot when AF would of been due...

good luck i hope your get that bfp soon :hugs: follow your instincs.. :winkwink:

hey girls i fort i would join in am 6 days late am hoping for a BFP sooo much crongrats to babyhope!! how many days late were u b4 u got a BFP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->