For the girls that are late....

awww thanks babyhope!:blush:
reading your post hit home for me. i am on my 2nd cycle of ttc and am confused.:wacko: i usually have a 26-28 day cycle and am currently on cd 30 (14dpo). i spotted just a bit of brownish cm wed (11dpo) then nothing for 2 days. took a hpt this morning and of course it was :bfn: :cry: soon after i discovered really light pink blood mixed with a watery cm (sorry if tmi)... and it seems to be tapering off. :shrug:
so i appreciate reading your story...still gives me a glimmer of hope- where i feel there is none:nope: trying to hang in there... think i will test again the beginning of the week- unless :witch: gets me first!
so thank you and thanks for the welcome!:winkwink:

Hey ladies! i am officially 3 days late, my cycle is usually 29-31 days 31 being the max. well its now day 34, im driving my self batty! There is no pregancy symptoms other than being tired all the time. My boobs hurt a week ago for a week but thats stopped. I have no symptoms that the AF is coming either, im going nuts :wacko:

awww thanks babyhope!:blush:
reading your post hit home for me. i am on my 2nd cycle of ttc and am confused.:wacko: i usually have a 26-28 day cycle and am currently on cd 30 (14dpo). i spotted just a bit of brownish cm wed (11dpo) then nothing for 2 days. took a hpt this morning and of course it was :bfn: :cry: soon after i discovered really light pink blood mixed with a watery cm (sorry if tmi)... and it seems to be tapering off. :shrug:
so i appreciate reading your story...still gives me a glimmer of hope- where i feel there is none:nope: trying to hang in there... think i will test again the beginning of the week- unless :witch: gets me first!
so thank you and thanks for the welcome!:winkwink:

hun dont give up hope.. i totally understand how u feel... i mean i got all my dates wrong :haha: i dated like nearly a whole cycle later than i thought :wacko: also i didn get a positive test for agesssssss and dont worry about tmi :haha: there is no such thing when ttc... lol

well i had similar bleeding and am preggers so keep the faith... :hugs: im concidering after a cycle like what u had to call my baby faith if i have a girl lol!!
annnyyywayyy what i mean is... your not out till the :witch: shows

Hey ladies! i am officially 3 days late, my cycle is usually 29-31 days 31 being the max. well its now day 34, im driving my self batty! There is no pregancy symptoms other than being tired all the time. My boobs hurt a week ago for a week but thats stopped. I have no symptoms that the AF is coming either, im going nuts :wacko:

i hope u get that bfp :hugs: did u test?

i hope u get that bfp :hugs: did u test?

oh yah forgot to add that didnt i?
I tested on thursday big fat :bfn: been scared
to test since then i think ill test monday :p

ohhhhh ermm well i think it cud of been early... :hugs: :dust: for your next test i hope u get two bright lines!!! :D

thanks :D it was a shock... being on cd 45 b4 i got my bfp confirmed was soooo hard lol my last cycle was 100 days lol...

im sorry about your loss :cry: i had a m/c too in march :hugs:

thanks :D it was a shock... being on cd 45 b4 i got my bfp confirmed was soooo hard lol my last cycle was 100 days lol...

im sorry about your loss :cry: i had a m/c too in march :hugs:

Thank you was very hard, sorry to hear about your loss as well :cry: :hugs:

well is there any girls still late? i might be still one of them i am not sure any more what with worried incase the bloods last time was wrong i heard the CBFM sticks can pick up pregnancy and well i keep getting a second faint line when im not even due to ovulate yet so im so confused.

ladies.......... :happydance: i got my :bfp: today

babyhopes that wicked news........im soo thrilled for you WHOOP WHOOP ahhh im well happy for you hun....

how you feeling excited? going crazy? lol :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: whoop xxxx

hey ladies im still late 15 days late :( and still waiting.........im so worried to test..dreading that bfn :(

the only symptom iv got is i keep getting - lil cramps..i dont no weather thats a late late witch coming through or my body stretching for the bean...im going crazy..im feeling so emotional and keep getting upset over nothing... whats wrong with mee im like a big :baby: haha

I'M LATE!!!!! Hellooooo! :happydance:

5 Days today! If im preg i will be 5 weeks!! and its my 5th Cycle TTC
I'm testing today! Hoping 5 is my lucky number :happydance:

Got no symptoms and a few symptoms at the same time lol, they're symptoms...But could be AF iygwim :) Ahhh im excited/scared/nervous/excited/excited Hahaha x

thanks hun :hugs: have u tested??

nope not tested yet babyhopes im crapping myself..you wanner do it for me seen as you got the good luck :) haha

im goner test tomorrow as im 15 days late making me snappy frustrated emotional and annoying 2wards my partner :) xx

lets say i was preg would having hardly no signs what so ever be right? or it is im just having a ruther long arse cycle :( hummmmm confused.com xx

Oh and also on the 5's we had our 5 year anniversary this cycle on my OV date!!!

Good luck to everyone else on this thread and congrats to all with :bfp:'s :dust: x

Oh and also on the 5's we had our 5 year anniversary this cycle on my OV date!!!

Good luck to everyone else on this thread and congrats to all with :bfp:'s :dust: x

omg! pixie your so good not to have tested yet i'm also 5 days late and have tested every day since af was due but been getting :bfn: wont lose hope til :witch: gets me fx for you.x

New to this forum have been on a few others and no exactly the feelings your all going through with being late my last period was 79 days ago 28th August. Since them i have been bloated, with frequent vomitting i have spent more money on HPTs than i should have so i've gave up buying them now. I did spot but this wasnt till this month i spotted on 3 seperate days which i knew was def not AF as i get hit bad with AF every month before this every 28 days like clockwork for at least a year. I started vomitting more last few days on the first day of spotting i was vomitting from 6am up till about 12pm. Following days it got better i have no flu symptoms, so dont think this was flu related. Have had hormone tests at doctors my hormones are fine thyroid is fine no PCOS. Also suffering breast tenderness sometimes far to sensitive to touch, lower back pain, increase in breast size, gaining weight, drinking tea (may sound strange but havent drank this since i was a toddler) increased appetite, mild headaches, alot of early nights, and waking up during night to pee. I did have a blood test well over a month ago now but now being asked to wait a further 5 weeks before they will do anything else in the hope AF shows her ugly face. I'm fed up waiting tbh i would rather be told i am or i'm def not and AF to show up so i can start tracking again as this last couple of months have thrown me off. Me and my partner want to concieve in the next couple of months as he is due to go to Afghanistan again in March or could be brought forward earlier with the way things are going, and he will be away for 6 or 7 months.

omg ladies!!!!!!!!! :test: please LOL i cant stand it lol i need to know lmao!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->