For the girls that are late....

I'm 10 days late and have taken 2 tests already, both neg. I read something on the internet that said home pregnancy tests are fairly accurate, is this true? I've never been this late before, and I'm driving myself crazy. Could I still be pregnant and my test neg?? I'm going to the doctor on Thursday, should I ask for a blood test?

i got told that bloods are more senative then the HPT i would ask for bloods to put your mind at rest and good luck

hey girls can i join too????i'm 11 days late and have a test what times best cause i really just wanna run up them stairs and do it right now :) x x

as long as you can hold your wee in for 4 hours you can do it then

Hey ladies well i guess i dont belong on this thread anymore
i got my :bfp: YAY :happydance: i wish heaps and heaps of
:dust: for you all!

I am currently 5 days late and just got my positive today!
PMA to you all :hugs:

congrats hun and fingers crossed for a super sticky

Hey ladies well i guess i dont belong on this thread anymore
i got my :bfp: YAY :happydance: i wish heaps and heaps of
:dust: for you all!

I am currently 5 days late and just got my positive today!
PMA to you all :hugs:

thats fantastic news..weelll done to you hunnie :happydance:

over the moon for you..wishing you all the joys in you 9months and onwards :) xx

well morning ladies......after 15 days iv just noticed that iv got a tiny wee lil brown blood *spot* come through....but after 15 days late your'd of thought that id be heavy and why is it brown not red? i tested bout 3 hours ago got a BFN again...no suprise there.. im gutted totally deverstated :( :cry:

but like you girls i keep getting a voice telling me its wrong cos of the brown spot ...am i really going crazy? am i just not pregnant and my mind telling me i am cos i wish i was?

but 15days late BFN and now today tiny tiny and i mean tiny brown blood spots? is that normal

ill have to see how it goes want i to see it its a cycle or just a bloody pain messing around hormones :(

hun i was spotting and even had red blood and im preggers.. the test wouldnt show up preg.. i had to go get a blod test done.. you can spot in early pregnancy.. due to implantation.., BD, the vomb stretching.. and also sometimes you can spot when AF would of been due...

good luck i hope your get that bfp soon :hugs: follow your instincs.. :winkwink:

hi ya hunnie :) hows you feeling? on top of the world by anychance? lol :happydance:

me AF decided to just be 15days late play with my mind and then stop for couple of days to now as my partner said today'someones been shot in the toilet' haha im glad hes finding humor from it lol but im gutted but hey just goner have to keep trying and trying and trying like i dont stop trying and trying and trying :wacko:

my time will hopfuly come very soon..other wize im goner go killing people lolol

hope your having fun with hubby and enjoying the growth of your baby...you have a bean growing inside you bet it feels strange but wonderul for you :hugs::hugs: x

Soo frustrating......I have taken 4 hpt's and all :bfn: :growlmad: I normally have 27 day cycles and this is day 32, so that makes me 4 days late. Do you think it can still be too early for a :bfp:? I have been ttc for 6 months now and I am getting tired of being dissapointed everytime that :witch: shows.

Soo frustrating......I have taken 4 hpt's and all :bfn: :growlmad: I normally have 27 day cycles and this is day 32, so that makes me 4 days late. Do you think it can still be too early for a :bfp:? I have been ttc for 6 months now and I am getting tired of being dissapointed everytime that :witch: shows.

Your not out till AF shows! This was my 6th month and I didn't get a positive urine test until I was 13 days late! Sending lots of baby dust your way!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

of course its still to early...you can be 2weeks and still have low hcg levels to be shown :bfp::shrug:

keep possitive thoughts going and worrie what you goner do when you c that:bfp: haha :)

if:witch: shows her face then :grr::gun::gun: will think bout that if it happeneds :)

test test :test::test::test: couple of more days xxxx

Im 1-3 days late. My cycles are different. My breast are in so much pain. Taking a shower this morning almost brought me to a lil tear wen i washed them. i have been ttc for a year. i dont know what to this last visit from AF was oct 12-oct 17. Im not sure what it could be. Im just going to wait and see if AF does show up

AF was due Monday, so if she doesn't show by the end of today I am 3 days late!
Hoping for my :bfp:
Just want to know either way, though!!!

i think af is on her way wich is brill news for me as i havent seen her since August.Im hoping this month will be our month as id be testing a day before my birthday and a bfp would be a perfect present!

Hi ladies.
im 1-2 days later. My cycles are usually 28-30 days. last af was 10-12-09 to 10-17-09. Not sure if I should test right away or give it some time. If so how much time?

try wait a few more days. I am going to try test again on Saturday if AF is still awol.

being late makes me feel crazy. I've taken 4 tests now and they are ALL neg.. I've had no spotting but I've been cramping like I should start my period and I'm not. I even had a dream a couple of nights ago that I had already had the baby that I probably won't even have :( my appointment is tomorrow, but I'm already depressed because every time I go and test it's always a no. I want a little bundle of joy so badly. I'm already 11 days late. I want tomorrow to be here faster, but then again I don't want the bad news...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->