For the girls that are late....

i'm going to test in again in about a week then! Thanks for the help xx

meh witch got me this afternoon! never mind leaast its start of my cycle and i can start trying again soon :D xx

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! Sending lots of baby dust!

Anna - when did you get your bloods? Mine were done when I was 5 days late and they were negative. At that point the dr who took them told me I was definitely out, and they turned out to be wrong.

Beany - sorry to hear about AF, best of luck this cycle!

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! Sending lots of baby dust!

Anna - when did you get your bloods? Mine were done when I was 5 days late and they were negative. At that point the dr who took them told me I was definitely out, and they turned out to be wrong.

Beany - sorry to hear about AF, best of luck this cycle!

i took them monday i would of been 10 days late i think and wednesday i got the results

okkkkkkkk im back from the doctors.. i have some bad news... and some good news.... bad news is they didn do bloods :dohh: the nurse who does the bloods was out grrrrrrrr but the doctor still wanted to see me, the goooooooood news is she did a pelvic exam and said my uterus is def swollen :happydance: and very well could have a bean growing in there :happydance:
im trying not to get excited cuz im bleeding and well... you know...

so ive been sent to get my bloods done in the city 2mor by a doc i never met b4.. kinda nervous also they will test me for pcos...
they need to make sure my numbers are going up to confirm a growing bean... etc and if they are then i will have a scan to see A if there is a bean in there and B to see if i have pcos... but that could be next week by the time the bloods get back etc etc...

so meh.. im abit more hopefull but still unsure.. :wacko:

how is everyone doing :D

hey babyhopes...geez what a frustrating day for you...i dont no weather to be thrilled for you or confused for you :) my fingers are crossed and pray that you have a lil bambino growing...:thumbup::happydance:

im still waiting and waiting for witch to arrive, as i said earlier...i tested last week got a BFN so im just thinking im late......i no my hgc levels could have been low but im just not ready for another hey YOU GOT A BIG FAT NO again :nope:

iv spoke to hubby and he even agrees not to JINX it..hes soo badly wanting a bambino like mee that i think hes worried im not either..i think hes looking ever day to see if witch has arrived cos hes so used to bfn aswell...

i hope all goes well tomorrow and you get the news you want... xxx :hugs: xx

awwwww thanks hun :hugs: i really hope this is your cycle :hugs: sending u some very lucky irish dust :D :dust:

im so nervous about 2mor.. david cant come with me :( but its ok my mom is gonna come :D

Good luck babyhopes!!! This sounds promising!

omg hun!!! i just realised your preggers!! omg congrats!!!!!!!! :happydance: im so happy when did u test?? how late were u??

Thanks! I tested yesterday morning and found out, it was crazy because my bloods were negative from last week and I convinced I was out. I only tested to confirm I wasn't preggers so I could sort out my h1n1 vaccine! I was 13 days late when I got my positive urine!

goodl uck babyhopes and congrats gina! hoping my bfp comes soon. i think i will go monday for the bloods monday but going to go get some hpts today after i take a nap.
good luck girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Gina and Best of Luck Babyhopes!

I'm out...17 days of anxious waiting has ended in an ugly red witch...I feel miserable...I know - at least it's the beginning of a new cycle but this is definitely not an easy path to take...

Today is the day AF is supposed to show her ugly face, so far no sign of her. FX!!! But I got 2 :bfn: :growlmad: yesterday.....so I don't know. Not really any symptoms for anything. I feel pretty normal. :( So I guess that witch will show and we will try again next month.

Yay!! Babyhopes sooo happy for you!:kiss: Now more :dust: for us all~!!!!

thanks for all your support ladies :hugs: and lots of :dust:

YAY!!!!!!!!!! babyhopes so all that was implantation then, im still getting bfn but i will go for bloods brobly mon or tues whatever my doc sends in. huge congrats!!!!!!!!
send some baby dust my way!!!!! but if it doesnt happen this month i guess its ok so i can have my exploritory done

Congrats babyhopes I am so excited for you!!! What a couple of weeks!

well done babyhope glad to see your doing well

i'm still here confused as gina said shes had bloods negative but a wee test posative im worried incase thats happend to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->