For the girls that are late....

....sigh... I have gotten a little snack (hummus, mmm) and now I am ready to think :) I do need to see the doctor here, that is my goal this week. I know he wont tell anybody, but if anyone sees me there I will have to think of an excuse... I could always say malaria or something... but a blood test would be the best, I wonder if he will do one for me... I would think so.

Divinebeauty... congrats again!!! you are right... pee sticks can be wrong, hehe. Perhaps it has to do with our UTI symptoms, maybe the kidneys are doing something crazy and not showing enough HCG (hehe... just a thought). Just like Anna said, your numbers will double, the bean will stick!

Anna - my bleeding was different from yours, but yours sounds like the book meaning of "implantation bleeding"... I think you had it :)

divinebeauty I was thinking some more...hehe... thinking is very good... that is what is throwing me off completely, I never bleed that early... yes I have had late periods, but never ever an early one... very odd in deed.

ok now i need to wee, have a headache and ear ache lol.

Babyhopes- I really think that you may be rpeg I had UTI symptoms and found out today blood was pos but urine EVEN at docs was BFN! get that!

thanks hun.. you have given me hope :) i really do think this is it ladies.. but this cramping was making me doubt... sounds like its actually a good sign :happydance:

i just had my dinner and omg i feel so sick now.... im testing in 2-3 hours!! omg i feel even more sick typing that!

casey im the same LMAO!! yes i am hoping its that kidney issue haha maybe we can come up witha aname and be rich HAHAH oh goodness far fetched I know!! Thanks for all the sticky haha I really NEED it!! anyways yes I have never had an "early period" either that is so odd and i swear 9/10 it is usually a pregnancy from waht ive seen so my figners are crossed for you babe! also humus..i freakin love it with pita bread or uhmm tortilla chips (im from canada) anyways yeah you do need to get into see a dr god just say you have an eaer infection haah you could be at the docs fro ANYTHING or .. its almost halloween where a mask hahahah teh drs will really be sending you to the looney bin !! Im sure your test will be pos. did u do a urine today anythign about that faint line? let me knoww Good luck!! and thanks everyone!

casey im the same LMAO!! yes i am hoping its that kidney issue haha maybe we can come up witha aname and be rich HAHAH oh goodness far fetched I know!! Thanks for all the sticky haha I really NEED it!! anyways yes I have never had an "early period" either that is so odd and i swear 9/10 it is usually a pregnancy from waht ive seen so my figners are crossed for you babe! also humus..i freakin love it with pita bread or uhmm tortilla chips (im from canada) anyways yeah you do need to get into see a dr god just say you have an eaer infection haah you could be at the docs fro ANYTHING or .. its almost halloween where a mask hahahah teh drs will really be sending you to the looney bin !! Im sure your test will be pos. did u do a urine today anythign about that faint line? let me knoww Good luck!! and thanks everyone!

Divinebeauty ive been drinking that oasis all day its a 1.5L bottle and ive had about half the bottle now im weeing like what feels like every hour how soon would it boost up my HCG if i am pregnant?

Ive had so much CM girls I would say that is a sign i mean MORE then normal haha like I NEED a pantyliner for the amount and i am pregnant so good luck symptoms sound promising to all especially the cramps but no AF!! agrrvating or what.

For Sure!! I know without a doubt we could make a killing... it has to be some kidney issue, hehe. You are more than welcome for the sticky and he/she is going to be like super glue... Permanent!! I feel so much better hearing that... early periods have got to mean something... you are giving me hope. And hey we know how bodies, we know when we are pregnant! HAHA... I would love to walk in with a mask, that would be so funny!!! I didn't do a urine test this morning... I was going to wait until next sunday, but now I think Wednesday sounds good....yes that will be the testing day... I cave so easy.

For Sure!! I know without a doubt we could make a killing... it has to be some kidney issue, hehe. You are more than welcome for the sticky and he/she is going to be like super glue... Permanent!! I feel so much better hearing that... early periods have got to mean something... you are giving me hope. And hey we know how bodies, we know when we are pregnant! HAHA... I would love to walk in with a mask, that would be so funny!!! I didn't do a urine test this morning... I was going to wait until next sunday, but now I think Wednesday sounds good....yes that will be the testing day... I cave so easy.

i'm sooooo temped to test grrr i hate feeling like this

Oh no... we are all caving, hehe. I wanted to wait until Sunday, but wow that is a long times away, yet my heart will be so sad to see a BFN on Wednesday.

divinebeauty will you keep testing or will you go back to the doctors for a visit soon?

Oh no... we are all caving, hehe. I wanted to wait until Sunday, but wow that is a long times away, yet my heart will be so sad to see a BFN on Wednesday.

i soooo want to test but i know it will end up being a BFN because ive not got strong wee, i sooo want to know and i have no one to come with me to the doctors

ahah oh god lauggh fro sure.. but im gonna continue testing!! just out of curiosity!! hahaha

I have another blood test 3 days.. dont really want to go to that apptmnt tho id rather them just tell me on the phone but not sure if they will why go all the way to the docs to hear bad news . Like just tell me when im at the comfort of my OWN home. Hopefully it will be good news haah if so of course ill go to the docs and dance my way out of there and casey who are you kidding women SUNDAY!! do you realize that is 6 LONG days away !! hahah if you can make it im behind you but I have a funny feeling we have almost hte same personality and you will end up testing wed!! im testing wed too!:D not gonna test every day hahah DH is gonna go crazy if i do LOL so every 3 days I think should help my curiosity LOOOL good luck everyone and casey I should askmy doc if i have a kidney issue LMAO maybe they went craazyyy oh god he would deffinitely diagnose me as prengant mad woman LOOOL!! and theres no MEDS for that.. hahahah oh man I really wish why I knew i am not testing pos on urine. apparently you can have 155 hcg in your body (blood) but not enough goes into urine. haha somehow that makes NO SENCE kidneys filter BLOOD to make urine like what . does some of it get lost? and if so WHERE!! haha I need an HCG FINDER!!! LMAOOOO Goodluckkk ladiess BBABBBYY DUSSSTTT!!

I have another blood test 3 days.. dont really want to go to that apptmnt tho id rather them just tell me on the phone but not sure if they will why go all the way to the docs to hear bad news . Like just tell me when im at the comfort of my OWN home. Hopefully it will be good news haah if so of course ill go to the docs and dance my way out of there and casey who are you kidding women SUNDAY!! do you realize that is 6 LONG days away !! hahah if you can make it im behind you but I have a funny feeling we have almost hte same personality and you will end up testing wed!! im testing wed too!:D not gonna test every day hahah DH is gonna go crazy if i do LOL so every 3 days I think should help my curiosity LOOOL good luck everyone and casey I should askmy doc if i have a kidney issue LMAO maybe they went craazyyy oh god he would deffinitely diagnose me as prengant mad woman LOOOL!! and theres no MEDS for that.. hahahah oh man I really wish why I knew i am not testing pos on urine. apparently you can have 155 hcg in your body (blood) but not enough goes into urine. haha somehow that makes NO SENCE kidneys filter BLOOD to make urine like what . does some of it get lost? and if so WHERE!! haha I need an HCG FINDER!!! LMAOOOO Goodluckkk ladiess BBABBBYY DUSSSTTT!!

when do you think i should test hun?
i sooo want to test again today but i know it will be stupid to do so.

i soooo want to test but i know it will end up being a BFN because ive not got strong wee, i sooo want to know and i have no one to come with me to the doctors

I would love to come with you... we could get them done together then go for icecream :icecream: I love icecream!!!

ugg i have no motivation, i feel so damn sleepy!
Making a doctors appointment for tommorrow methinks.

I would love to come with you... we could get them done together then go for icecream :icecream: I love icecream!!!

get a plane ticket sorted and i will pay for the ice cream and a bit to go towards you going back home :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->