For the girls that are late....

Can I join you guys... I normally have 29 day cycles (last month was 31) and am on CD32 with no AF and no BFP... POAS every morning, getting a BFN and no AF is driving me crazy. :)

I don't have too many symptoms, I've been really tired and have been super hungry in the mornings and between meals. My boobs are so swollen it's crazy (DH is officially in heaven) but I think that is it symptom wise.

Can I join you guys... I normally have 29 day cycles (last month was 31) and am on CD32 with no AF and no BFP... POAS every morning, getting a BFN and no AF is driving me crazy. :)

I don't have too many symptoms, I've been really tired and have been super hungry in the mornings and between meals. My boobs are so swollen it's crazy (DH is officially in heaven) but I think that is it symptom wise.

welcome gina please feel free to take a seat and place your feet up and relax

hey gina!

Anna I tried to log in and chat but I am not allowed, I guess I have a few more posts to go :(

HAHAHAHAHA ohhh mannn not a gold member yet casey lol Keep on posting!!

hey ladies, update for you...Aunt flo came along to say hello bout an hour ago so im outta the running for this month :(

Feel gutted actually, i really felt it this month. Never had symptoms like that before.

Sorry sarah. but good news is. That your body is working and cycles are going.. Good luck next cycle hun!! Theres nothing worst then waiting for AF or BFP so hoepfully you get a POS early next month adn dont have to go through this Baby dust hun babyy dust

thankyou guys :D
think im gonna start this who charting malarky. Been 6 months of random trying now so think i need a bit of strategy on my side! Just ordered a basal thermometer. Is there a tutorial of how you do it anywhere?

I hate AF, nasty cow :p

thankyou guys :D
think im gonna start this who charting malarky. Been 6 months of random trying now so think i need a bit of strategy on my side! Just ordered a basal thermometer. Is there a tutorial of how you do it anywhere?

I hate AF, nasty cow :p

sorry to hear it hun better luck next cycle and if i am still here i will be following you

sarah I am so sorry!! I hope next cycle you get it!

Darn it... I have 42 posts to go to be a Gold Member, HAHA!!

ive been having cramps, headaches and needing to wee on and off all day, i soooo want to test.

shall i test again tomorrow morning or behave a wait till sunday?

Officially I must be a dork becuase I can't log onto the chatroom. another thing to add to the list....

can't get + HPT
can't log on to chat

Fertility friend has a crazy tutorial that you can read. I started temping three days ago because I thought AF came Friday (but I was wrong, lol).

Anna... your symptoms are so wonderful... i am getting a little envious... I have to pee more (could be the large amounts of water or that I am thinking about it)... the headaches can stay away though.

I think you should test on Wednesday with divinebeauty and me :)

Gina I am going to check out that tutorial, I have been wondering what temping is all about... LOL glad that AF stayed away for you!!

Anna... your symptoms are so wonderful... i am getting a little envious... I have to pee more (could be the large amounts of water or that I am thinking about it)... the headaches can stay away though.

I think you should test on Wednesday with divinebeauty and me :)

grrr i hurt like hell i am gettin cramps and over heating again.

all is ok now just light cramps but not as bad like shes going to cum but there is more CM again when i wipe

whew... glad everything is ok Anna.. more CM very nice! No AF, even better.

Ok I have a new symptom, hehe... or just something different. I just walked past a mirror and noticed my eyes are blood shot, like wow... I never have problems with my eyes. Could this be from looking at the computer to long, not getting enough sleep, or pregnancy related, hmmm... google time!!

whew... glad everything is ok Anna.. more CM very nice! No AF, even better.

Ok I have a new symptom, hehe... or just something different. I just walked past a mirror and noticed my eyes are blood shot, like wow... I never have problems with my eyes. Could this be from looking at the computer to long, not getting enough sleep, or pregnancy related, hmmm... google time!!

hmmm not heard that one, i think we will need to list all out symptoms down lol and see what happends hehe, hubbys not going to be pleased im testing wed if i can stay lol but we will see hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->