For the girls that are late....

I have another blood test 3 days.. dont really want to go to that apptmnt tho id rather them just tell me on the phone but not sure if they will why go all the way to the docs to hear bad news . Like just tell me when im at the comfort of my OWN home. Hopefully it will be good news haah if so of course ill go to the docs and dance my way out of there and casey who are you kidding women SUNDAY!! do you realize that is 6 LONG days away !! hahah if you can make it im behind you but I have a funny feeling we have almost hte same personality and you will end up testing wed!! im testing wed too!:D not gonna test every day hahah DH is gonna go crazy if i do LOL so every 3 days I think should help my curiosity LOOOL good luck everyone and casey I should askmy doc if i have a kidney issue LMAO maybe they went craazyyy oh god he would deffinitely diagnose me as prengant mad woman LOOOL!! and theres no MEDS for that.. hahahah oh man I really wish why I knew i am not testing pos on urine. apparently you can have 155 hcg in your body (blood) but not enough goes into urine. haha somehow that makes NO SENCE kidneys filter BLOOD to make urine like what . does some of it get lost? and if so WHERE!! haha I need an HCG FINDER!!! LMAOOOO Goodluckkk ladiess BBABBBYY DUSSSTTT!!

I am so happy you are going to keep testing, Oh yeah!!! Also what DPO are you... I am like up to 22DPO (BLAH!). A blood test will be good and it will be positive news... but I totally agree, rather good or bad I would much rather get the news in my home, being at the doctors just seems dreary. After thinking 6 days is a very long time, wed looks perfect and yet still far away. But it will have to do, the pharmacy's are closed so I have to wait and get a test tomorrow. It really is mind blowing that some women dont get positive tests, and the docs can't even explain it!! exactly where does it go?? If I had the time I would devote a year to researching it, studying women, getting true stories and putting it into a book... I think people would buy it... heck I would.

Oh no... we are all caving, hehe. I wanted to wait until Sunday, but wow that is a long times away, yet my heart will be so sad to see a BFN on Wednesday.

i soooo want to test but i know it will end up being a BFN because ive not got strong wee, i sooo want to know and i have no one to come with me to the doctors

I would love to come with you... we could get them done together then go for icecream :icecream: I love icecream!!!

get a plane ticket sorted and i will pay for the ice cream and a bit to go towards you going back home :flower:

I would have to sneak away in the middle of the night, haha, DH wouldn't know what to do. mmm... dreaming of ice cream... I might be expensive, I like double scoops in a BIG waffle cone (I dont mess around... when eating ice cream you have to go all out)

Oh me too ive tried to research haha just not in depth I just might one day !! LOL yeah i am 22 dpo too.. my cycles are smack dab like yours give or take a couple days of LMP but yeah we are on the same track so you know waht that means. You are probably PREG!! hahah cuz if i am and we had the same thing happen if your not im going to fall off my chair!!! LOL why we dont test pos on urine is just going to be a mystery ahah but of course I will keep testing! haha I hope you do get a pos for blood work tho. This is driving me so crazy over these urine test, the FRER tests are supposed to be MOST accurate well thats wht i took this AM before docs. yup NEG and that urine i took to the doc (they wanted it, i dont just carry my pee everywhere!) haha and they dipped there stick in there NEG went into teh room docs like urine test was pos right im like NOpE hes like really went out looked at it NEG AHA told ya buddy hes like well blood came back pos at 155 but urine not coming back pos wasnt a promising sign ya well i clearly shrugged that part off because if he only got on these forums!!! hahaha but of course drs beleive sceince and science ONLY me ..im otpimistic haha i like to go OUTSIDE the regular box and apparently so does my body hahah ironic.. I think so!

Oh no... we are all caving, hehe. I wanted to wait until Sunday, but wow that is a long times away, yet my heart will be so sad to see a BFN on Wednesday.

i soooo want to test but i know it will end up being a BFN because ive not got strong wee, i sooo want to know and i have no one to come with me to the doctors

I would love to come with you... we could get them done together then go for icecream :icecream: I love icecream!!!

get a plane ticket sorted and i will pay for the ice cream and a bit to go towards you going back home :flower:

I would have to sneak away in the middle of the night, haha, DH wouldn't know what to do. mmm... dreaming of ice cream... I might be expensive, I like double scoops in a BIG waffle cone (I dont mess around... when eating ice cream you have to go all out)

they also do ice cream shakes down here you would love them they make it from ice cream 4 scoops and a bit of milk its yummy

So true, docs are in the box, but our bodies are working way outside of the box. WOW our cycles are almost exact, that is crazy! I hope it means that if you are pregnant that I am pregnant, cause that would be awesome, but very odd... both of us with the same cycle and problem, now that is just crazy... but we have already established that we are crazy, haha. I hope the blood work comes back pos to!

Oh my gosh, milkshakes with 4 SCOOPS!! Tonight in my sleep I am going to be saying "milkshake, mmm, milkshake tastes so good" haha... at least my dreams would be of something wonderful :)!

totally off the wall... I am concerned about my CM... it is there, but lotion like... i wish it was lots of it and yellow somewhat.

Thats the only diff we have I have tons of almost like ewcm cm and u dont? do you usually have some CM?

mines a pale while/yellow sometimes

Thats what mine is pale yellow color haha i had to actually look at it to make sure it wasnt urine but no its not its deffinitely CM theres sooo much of it and it is a pale yellow exactly as u described anna!! wow symptoms for you are soundign REALLY promising fingers and toes crossed!

mines a pale while/yellow sometimes

Thats what mine is pale yellow color haha i had to actually look at it to make sure it wasnt urine but no its not its deffinitely CM theres sooo much of it and it is a pale yellow exactly as u described anna!! wow symptoms for you are soundign REALLY promising fingers and toes crossed!

thanks i hope so, just people keep putting me down telling me oh you havent got the depo out of your system yet and all that BS but i dunno what to think any more

I have never really had a lot of CM... near ovulation there is more, but not on my undies or anything.

I have never really had a lot of CM... near ovulation there is more, but not on my undies or anything.

i have to wear a towel every day because im so scare of the period coming and it ruining my knickers

anna- I can relate hahaha I did it for waht 3 weeks LOl still am. It so attractive LOL

Casey- did you temp today ? wat was the temps?

anna- I can relate hahaha I did it for waht 3 weeks LOl still am. It so attractive LOL

Casey- did you temp today ? wat was the temps?

i just want to test now and see them 2 lines but the buggers wont show

Anna- Number one mistake! Not testing with FMU missy!! hahaha Dont believe this test lol try again in the AM first thing when you wake up!! Your symptoms sound ALOT like mine, the cervical mucous doc said was a positive sign of hormones working RIGHT in pregnancy!! soo dont give up hope!

Anna- Number one mistake! Not testing with FMU missy!! hahaha Dont believe this test lol try again in the AM first thing when you wake up!! Your symptoms sound ALOT like mine, the cervical mucous doc said was a positive sign of hormones working RIGHT in pregnancy!! soo dont give up hope!

i did the test at 4am this morning because i woke up and needed to wee, but if didnt show up damn FR

hey girls i'm in the chat room the TTC one if you want to join me

I temped a little earlier... still not in the morning about 2 or so (after relaxing) and it was 98.6... it usually ranges from 98.4 - 99, but that is in the evenings... I am going to do an experiment... temp tomorrow morning, hehe

I temped a little earlier... still not in the morning about 2 or so (after relaxing) and it was 98.6... it usually ranges from 98.4 - 99, but that is in the evenings... I am going to do an experiment... temp tomorrow morning, hehe

ive tried temping but i havent got the right thing to use lol

hahahah omg an ecperiment LOOOL you mean the right thing ahahah i know I dont usually like to temp in the am either i do it after i relax and its the same so whats the damn point soemtimes i get cold at night so im like well i dont even wanna temp itll be low andpiss me off dont need that im not an AM person to begin with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->