For the girls that are late....

going for dinner lol i shall be back in abit ladies :D

i have heard bad things about angus castus too anna, but i was desperate lmao i needed something to start af and it worked...

wow... I just realized everyone is on different time frames... where is everyone from?

I am from the states so it is 9:34am there ... but currently I am Liberia West Africa and the time is 1:34pm....

have fun at dinner babyhopes!!!

wow... I just realized everyone is on different time frames... where is everyone from?

I am from the states so it is 9:34am there ... but currently I am Liberia West Africa and the time is 1:34pm....

have fun at dinner babyhopes!!!

i'm from the UK so its 1:36pm here
do you have MSN?

Babyhopes- I really think that you may be rpeg I had UTI symptoms and found out today blood was pos but urine EVEN at docs was BFN! get that!

Babyhopes- I really think that you may be rpeg I had UTI symptoms and found out today blood was pos but urine EVEN at docs was BFN! get that!

That is so strange!
your doc must have been like Wtf?!

Oh god ya!! haha then came all my quetsions my numbers arent where they are supposed to be so he blamed it on that said not ALL will go to your uirne apparently.. haha i dont know he just was boggled and didnt want to admit it im sure!

Oh god ya!! haha then came all my quetsions my numbers arent where they are supposed to be so he blamed it on that said not ALL will go to your uirne apparently.. haha i dont know he just was boggled and didnt want to admit it im sure!

what are the numbers surpost to be when you are prgenant and when your not?

Numbers ar eeither done under or over 5 or under and over 10 . under 5 not preg under 10 not preg different for every dr office. i disagree with the 10 one tho so I MAKE SURE i am getting under 5. anyways my numbers are 155 praying I am just off with my dates!!! because I WOULD fit in the 5 weeks range but I am almost certain of period and ovulation it just dosent make sence!!

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml
Postmenopausal females: <9.5 mIU/ml

wow that chart deffinitely depresses me!!155 and im supposed to be 1000's arghh!! why me!

anna- UTI symptoms i had were like cramping sensations lower in the pelvic not period cramps but more of a pulling senstation but a cramp too!

Numbers ar eeither done under or over 5 or under and over 10 . under 5 not preg under 10 not preg different for every dr office. i disagree with the 10 one tho so I MAKE SURE i am getting under 5. anyways my numbers are 155 praying I am just off with my dates!!! because I WOULD fit in the 5 weeks range but I am almost certain of period and ovulation it just dosent make sence!!

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml
Postmenopausal females: <9.5 mIU/ml

hmmm so wonder where i am then if i am pregnant i should be about 4 weeks but i am not picking up on any of my tests.

anna- UTI symptoms i had were like cramping sensations lower in the pelvic not period cramps but more of a pulling senstation but a cramp too!

hmm i had this really bad cramp down under my tummy and it was hurting that bad it made me want to throw up but i didnt and it was diffrent to a period pain

SO FRUSTRATED!!! I am stuck in a third world country and no idea what is going on with my body, geez!!!

I called my doctor and spoke to her nurse and now I am even more confused then ever. She said the bleeding sounds like implantation but then she said I should mark it as a "period"... then she said to keep taking HPT test, but if I haven't had a positive then I am probably not pregnant... then I told her about my pregnancy symptoms (feeling like UTI, Swollen/Vieny Boobs, bumps on nipples, Twinges, etc) and she said sounds very hormonal and that makes her think pregnant. Crazyness, just plain crazy. Also she said that OPKs can be wrong... great!

Maybe I am losing it... I had my last period on Sept 12th and flew from Virginia to Africa on Sept. 23... but instead of my body being stressed and delaying my period (which it has done before) my period came a week 1/2 early, so now I am super woman with a normal cycle?

I am just frustrated... there is an American doctor here who can do blood tests, but once I go there that is it, everyone will know we are trying and will know what happens... I dont want that. I just want a BFN and no symptoms or a BFP.

SO FRUSTRATED!!! I am stuck in a third world country and no idea what is going on with my body, geez!!!

I called my doctor and spoke to her nurse and now I am even more confused then ever. She said the bleeding sounds like implantation but then she said I should mark it as a "period"... then she said to keep taking HPT test, but if I haven't had a positive then I am probably not pregnant... then I told her about my pregnancy symptoms (feeling like UTI, Swollen/Vieny Boobs, bumps on nipples, Twinges, etc) and she said sounds very hormonal and that makes her think pregnant. Crazyness, just plain crazy. Also she said that OPKs can be wrong... great!

Maybe I am losing it... I had my last period on Sept 12th and flew from Virginia to Africa on Sept. 23... but instead of my body being stressed and delaying my period (which it has done before) my period came a week 1/2 early, so now I am super woman with a normal cycle?

I am just frustrated... there is an American doctor here who can do blood tests, but once I go there that is it, everyone will know we are trying and will know what happens... I dont want that. I just want a BFN and no symptoms or a BFP.

the doctor wont hand out info about you if you see the doctor tell people its for something else, thats what im going to have to do

Casey calm down !!we now kno pee sticks can be totally wron ghaha im living proof LOL best thing to do is get a blood test haha and find out FOR SURE!!! I kind of knew my bleeding was implantation bleeding!! it was just so obvious I wouldnt of gotten my period that early never have before!! good luck lady and get into that doc!!!

Casey calm down !!we now kno pee sticks can be totally wron ghaha im living proof LOL best thing to do is get a blood test haha and find out FOR SURE!!! I kind of knew my bleeding was implantation bleeding!! it was just so obvious I wouldnt of gotten my period that early never have before!! good luck lady and get into that doc!!!

i cant tell if mine was a implant or not girls on here say it was it was a light pink/red and started at 5am on the 15th Oct i thought oh no im going to be on, on my b-day but i wasnt and by lunch time the bleeding stopped and ive not seen anything else sense and i was due 23rd Oct and ive had on and off symtoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->