Forum Request - Over 35+ Who have conceived

Evening ladies :)

I got a faint line on an IC today ladies :happydance: not getting too excited just yet, going to test again tomorrow i'll be 11dpo then :happydance: but if i am ive got to thank the Soy Isoflavones 1st cycle on it x

Oh thats fantastic news Poppy! Number 4 could be on the way! :happydance: xxxxx

Evening ladies :)

I got a faint line on an IC today ladies :happydance: not getting too excited just yet, going to test again tomorrow i'll be 11dpo then :happydance: but if i am ive got to thank the Soy Isoflavones 1st cycle on it x

Oh thats fantastic news Poppy! Number 4 could be on the way! :happydance: xxxxx

Sorry Poppy my mistake Number 5!!! lol xxx

Yep number 5 and then im off to the Vets to be done :haha: Here's the piccy 11dpo and thanks to Soy i believe x Im nearly 41 in March Eeek x

[IMG]https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll294/zana637/Image014-1.jpg[/IMG]

Congratulations poppy!!! thats a really clear :bfp: Really really pleased for you after all your adivce you gave me. :cloud9: xxx

Funny enough im still thinking is it a evap or dodgy test lol Will have to do a digi when im due af Sunday to convince myself, Thanks sweetie :hugs:

Funny enough im still thinking is it a evap or dodgy test lol Will have to do a digi when im due af Sunday to convince myself, Thanks sweetie :hugs:

I ran out same day and bought a digi one. I even got my daughter to come with me in the car and carry the wee in a plastic cup and wait in the car while nipped in boots! I said don't worry people will think its apple juice! How barmy am I. lol xx

OMG Just choked on my coffee :rofl::rofl: oh soooooooooo funny, i could imagine what my son's would say if i did that lol. Im not due af till Sunday so will buy a digi tomorrow n take it saturday i think, give hCG time to build up more bc digi's are not as sensitive x

lol still laughing :haha:

I posted this in another thread but it should be here really
A bit of cheer ladies, i was sterilized and had it reversed, they could only do 1 tube though and our chances were really low. I got pregnant on the 3rd month of trying at aged 38 and have a lovely son. It also looks like I am pregnant again after 1 month of trying, I will be 41 in 2 weeks.

Congratulations to Poppy and Destiny!!! I am so excited for you.

Mumof2, your post about taking the pee with you was to funny. :haha:

We will not start actively trying until next month. I am so excited and want to start now. But dr that did my TR said wait 2-3 cycles. I guess to get your body back on track. :shrug:

Congratz to you too looks like your nearly due

Even more due than I thought...my waters broke this morning!! Am currently at home getting more and more regular contractions...very scary!!

Wooohoooo how exciting :happydance: with my last one my waters broke at 4am by 4pm my pains started, will feel weird being back over in 1,2 & 3rd Tri in the same year lol x

Keep us up to date sweetie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->