• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Forum Request - Over 35+ Who have conceived

Just wanted to say I was 40 in September, been ttc for about a year - just got a bfp on a frer, about to pass out with shock but before I do I thought I'd post this to show another one to prove that we've still got it in us!!

Thanks!! Oh and by 'we' I mean all of us over 35s, not me and OH!! lol...xx

Hello Everyone!

I am new to this site and I like a lot of people are stressing about trying to conceive over the age of 35. Is there a forum on this site that talks about people over the age of 35 who have conceived?

Some days my nerves just can take hearing how long it’s been for some people. I would like a place to go to where I can read something positive. A place that could help a person though their really bad days and the days when they feel like they are losing hope.

Please don’t get me wrong I am not trying to offend anyone. I just want a place to go to where someone says.... Hey I'm 38 and I've tried for 1 yr and now I have a health baby XXX

Thanks

Signed:
A little stress!

Hi Destiny

Yesterday I heard a friend of mine who is now 38 has just had twin boys who are now 5 weeks old, after one MC and 3 etopics over the past 3-4 years. She conceived the twins naturally. I was very delighted for her as she has been so unhappy for so long. She said to never give up and will try for another baby at some point as she'd like to have a girl as well.

It certainly inspired me and I hope it gives you some hope too.

:dust:

Hello Ladies,

Well since I am the one who started this thread I think it would be best to share my news with all of you here.... I'm Pregnant! Yup that’s right ME I'm Pregnant. I will be 36 in Dec and I like you have been TTC for a while now.

Here is my story (I'll keep it brief)

AF was due Oct 22nd, felt the symptoms of AF but she didn’t come for a visit. Oct 28 tried a CB pee test at home and the test came back negative. Nov 4th whet to the doc, also had a pee test which came back negative. Nov 5th, went for a blood test, it came back negative. Nov 11th I was back at the doctors again, this time the pee test came back positive. I went home and took another pee test on Nov 11th that came back positive. Nov 15th had a blood test and that came back positive too. So here we are….after weeks of confusion the doctors has come to the conclusion that were having a baby.

So girls explain that...either I got pregnant like I was suppose to, during my week of ovulation back in October and the doctors couldn’t detect it or I got Pregnant sometime on or after Nov 5th when I was no where near my ovulation time. The doctor called today told me that I am really early on in my pregnancy and don’t know how far along I am so I need to go for an ultra sound. Kinda weird...thought I would share.

Hopefully this story is one of inspiration and faith. I hope it picks up everyone spirits and provides some positivity.

I wish all of you the best of luck; hopefully everyone’s dreams, wishes and prayers will soon come true. We are all on this journey together. My wish now is to have everyone else cross the finish line.

Best of Luck!
Destiny

Just saw this, and so very happy for you Destiny!

Congratulations!!!! :happydance:

MUM38OF2
HIya sorry not been back with an update...yes I have told her and wasnt good lol...Ive sent you a private message....Let me know if you have got it x x

MUM38OF2
HIya sorry not been back with an update...yes I have told her and wasnt good lol...Ive sent you a private message....Let me know if you have got it x x

I am sorry that this happy event in your life is not shared the same way by others. :hugs: Just remember it is a blessing to you and just recieve that way. I am not trying to be in your business just wanted you to know that I am praying for your continue happiness. :hugs:

Well i planned to tell my 3 teenage lads when im 12wks, but stupid me who is a poasa left the positive pregnancy tests n digi in the kitchen at the weekend to take photo's and forgot to move them.... Too late two of my lads went in the come back out saying ' your not pregnant again mum are you?' :dohh:

Didnt know where to put my face :haha:

hey BFP girls, congratulations! That's amazing news. Any hot tips for the rest of us? xxx

I have started Preseed this cycle, first time using it, I need it because I'm very dry. Do I need Soy isoflavones even if I have a regular cycle (it is 26 to 27 days long and I always get ovulation pain and one day of very obvious EWCM). I'm 41, have had 2 miscarriages in past 2 years and trying for first baby. Sometimes I feel despair.

I have normal 28 day cycles and as far as im aware ovulate every month bc i feel it, im nearly 41 and just took it this cycle along with preseed n charting ( all for 1st time) worked for me & if you have a read on these threads its worked for so many women too :thumbup:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/387010-soy-isoflavones-poll.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid.html

Does anyone know how Ginger is doing?

Aww...thanks for asking!! I had a bit of an epic 22 hour labour, but little man is here safe and well and currently sleeping upstairs :)

Awww congratulations sweetie, hope your ok after the labour :hug:

Congrats Ginger!

Destiny - hope we can help you out. The girls here all seem to be a good bunch.

Poppy - Congrats! Hope everything works out smoothly for you.

For those having trouble with your mothers - I sympathize with you. It can be hard when we want those who we consider important in our lives to share our joys with us and they don't. I had to move 3000 miles away from my mother to mostly get along with her. With so many other people being supportive, I gave up worrying about those who aren't. We are here for you. :hugs:

Well i planned to tell my 3 teenage lads when im 12wks, but stupid me who is a poasa left the positive pregnancy tests n digi in the kitchen at the weekend to take photo's and forgot to move them.... Too late two of my lads went in the come back out saying ' your not pregnant again mum are you?' :dohh:

Congrats hon.

Congrats hon.

Aww thanks and good luck to you sweetie :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back