found out I'm expecting but feeling down :-(

babyCurrie

expecting 1st baby
Reaction score
Not sure wether its because we had a m/c last year and I'm just being overly worried. Wondering if any other ladies have felt down in first few weeks xx love Danielle

I think this is really really common. Both times we got pregnant i should have been thrilled as we were ttc, but both times i had a few weeks of shock and tears (i felt so ungrateful for feeling that way!). Its a huge change to come to terms with, your hormones go crazy plus you are dealing with the history of a loss. Embrace feeling sad as part of the journey, its normal and its fine. And it will pass :)

These first few weeks are sooooo scary and uncomfortable. EVERY time, I'm an absolute mess until I hit 10-11 weeks. Just try your best to relax and take your mind off of the pregnancy for a few weeks. This feeling WILL pass, and then everything will be just fine. :)

yep me too! I have moments of happiness but last pregnancy I didn't relax till after the first scan, then I had unexplained spotting for 8 weeks on and off so was all tense again! so Fx all goes well but I can just see months of worry ahead of me even if it does! it's exhausting!

This thread makes me feel much less not alone. :) I feel the same exact way but this pregnancy was unplanned and I have problems that can result in a higher chance of miscarriage (amongst other things). It's hard to relax and I also have intense feelings of guilt since my son is still very much a baby to me.

Good to know that it doesn't last forever. I'm sure we'll all get through this. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->