free bandana bibs @ tiny eco.....

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
Tiny Eco are running an offer at the mo .... if you buy 4 Bandana bibs you get 1 free :) they have some cute ones too :D

https://tinyeco.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=654&osCsid=d21525e235a017f1b187f16cf36eaacc

Tiny Eco are running an offer at the mo .... if you buy 4 Bandana bibs you get 1 free :) they have some cute ones too :D

https://tinyeco.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=654&osCsid=d21525e235a017f1b187f16cf36eaacc

Ooh, thanks for this! x

Oh... my... god...

I bought these and... one has run and stained several of my inserts bright pink. The itti inserts are splodgy pink! It's a mess, Molly's clothes are ruined too!!!

I've emailed Tiny Eco, but can I realistically expect them to do anything?!

:cry::cry::cry:

If the whole thing was pink/red then there may not be much tiny eco could do however if it was predominantly white with small amounts of pink/red colouring then they may be liable!

The whole thing was pink but it's stained even itself (the terry on the back and gold thread). Not even had a reply yet.

You didn't have a flip cover in there did you? I'd had no runs with mine at all and then 1 random wash it seeped into some inserts and Bamboozles :( Colours gone now though after a few washes x

Nope, no flips... it's definitely the bib :( I'm going to give them a serious strip wash and hope for the best!

Thats terrible :( What temp was it on? I know my bandana bibs say not to wash over 30

That might be why... I washed them at 40. They didn't come with instructions so far as I'm aware...

Mine were "funky bibs" from ebay and they have labels on them.

tiny eco make their own I think... no label. They also came wrapped individually in plastic... very "eco".

:rofl: well if there was no washing instructions i'd always assume 40 would be fine.

You may be able to use the fact that they came with no washing instructions to your advantage. I bet they have had more than one complaint about this problem too.

In my place of work, if something like this happens it tends to be a whole batch!!

I did think it must be a batch issue as it seems incredibly overdyed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->