Free Tarot Readings Offered [Open]

Avalanche

Reaction score
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6P1xVSbv1mU/S5rEsvHhAUI/AAAAAAAABJE/dMUmP1vE45Q/s400/tarot1.jpg​

Hello all. I am once again offering readings for people. Please read ALL of the information below.

This is my previous thread which was quite successful.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...nyone-like-tarot-card-reading-closed-now.html

At the moment I am only offering tarot card readings, however in the next few weeks I will be offering…

• Tarot, Oracle and Fortune cards
  • Tea Leaves
  • Runes
  • Pendulum
  • Osteomancy (reading bones [for this I only use bones found in nature])
  • Lithomancy (reading stones [my stones are near identical and I read the way in which they fall])
  • Sacred Objects

Since my previous thread I have been working as an apprentice for a well known psychic medium and have developed my skills considerably (although I am a generational psychic medium, meaning I was born with my skills. Guidance has certainly helped). If you would like me to explain anything about my readings and methods, please ask.

I will be offering ONE CARD READINGS in response to a question. You ask a question, I will draw a card and answer it for you. If you require a further in-depth reading then I have an online shop(will hopefully be adding this to my signature once I speak to admin).

I WILL NOT:

Predict birth, death, illness or conception. Why? Because the cards are based on the life path you are taking at the moment. Yes I may be able to see if you will get married, or have children in the future. However I will not tell you exactly when, or give you bad news. This is against karmic rules and anyone who practices divination who is happy to give you this information is someone to be weary of. You only have to look at all the 'conception readings' going around to see how much they differ and are inaccurate.

I MAY:

Have messages for you from a loved one who has crossed over. If I do, I will pass this onto you. If you do not wish me to pass on messages from spirit when I read for you, please say so.

I will NOT go looking for a specific loved one. If they have a message for you, they will come through.

PLEASE:

Remember that I don't do readings in order of who asks, I do them as spirit wills. However if I have overlooked you please let me know.

I would appreciate it if you let me know if you liked the reading or if any of it resonates with you.

Waiting List:

Rhio92
princess2406
Lovetoteach86
shazney22
LLbean
Baby.Love12
Stacey_Ann
AliBiz
ab75
Lau88

I've always been really intrigued by this sort of thing but never had it done before. Do you need to ask a question as I can't think of any? :haha:

aww hi hun hope your ok-wow im so happy your still doing this and are learning even more skills.hope your enjoying it the other stuff looks really interesting good luck with it all x

would love to ask a question about a family member please is that possible or does it have to be abouth my life?

I've always been really intrigued by this sort of thing but never had it done before. Do you need to ask a question as I can't think of any? :haha:

No you don't need to ask a question. I can just draw a card for you personally if you wish :)

aww hi hun hope your ok-wow im so happy your still doing this and are learning even more skills.hope your enjoying it the other stuff looks really interesting good luck with it all x

Thanks. Enjoying it a lot. :) The most interesting thing I am doing is casting shells and then reading them, although they are all identical to look at so I read how and where they fall and use intuition to read for the person.

Also had a lady come into the shop the other day and I said to her straight away that I saw her on a green grassy hill on a cliff overlooking the sea with a man and a woman, and her performing healing. She told me that she wants to learn reiki and heal people. My mentor went and got a deck of tarot cards from her collection and asked the lady to pull a card. She pulled a card with a couple stood on a grassy cliff looking out to sea. :)

Yes you can ask a question about a family member if you wish but not for them. i.e I can't tell you what they're thinking or read them without their permission, but I can pull a card and see what spirit says.

oh wow, please may you draw a card for me? Do you need to know my real name? Xx

oh wow, please may you draw a card for me? Do you need to know my real name? Xx

No, I don't need any information about you personally. Just your question, or if you would like one card for a general reading let me know.

there is only one question on my mind at the minute (was the hpt i did this morning a positive or was it my eyes?):haha:
So could i have a general one please??
Thank you xx

there is only one question on my mind at the minute (was the hpt i did this morning a positive or was it my eyes?):haha:
Thank you xx

Yes, give me a few minutes and I will post up your reading. Please spend the next few minutes clearing your mind for me. :)

Thanks. Enjoying it a lot. :) The most interesting thing I am doing is casting shells and then reading them, although they are all identical to look at so I read how and where they fall and use intuition to read for the person.

Also had a lady come into the shop the other day and I said to her straight away that I saw her on a green grassy hill on a cliff overlooking the sea with a man and a woman, and her performing healing. She told me that she wants to learn reiki and heal people. My mentor went and got a deck of tarot cards from her collection and asked the lady to pull a card. She pulled a card with a couple stood on a grassy cliff looking out to sea. :)

Yes you can ask a question about a family member if you wish but not for them. i.e I can't tell you what they're thinking or read them without their permission, but I can pull a card and see what spirit says.

thats brilliant your skills sound amazing mind you ,you did a really accurate reading for me last time. love the fact you have a site too would love a link. i thought that maybe the case just have a feeling somethings bothering my dad .so if it is possible to just pull a card and see what a spirit says i would be very greatful. :flower:

Thank you xx

Well your card literally jumped out of the pack and onto my dinner plate :haha: I also know that you found it really hard to clear your mind and not think about your pregnancy test ;) hehe.

I drew a really beautiful card for you. It's a woman surrounded by a large circular wreath and in each hand she's holding batons of justice and peace.

This card symbolises completion and fulfilment, the completion of a circle and you achieving what you wish for. All of your hard work, devotion, and planning has finally paid off and soon you will be celebrating. Everything is starting to fall into place and you can be ‘one’ with the situation.

It can also point to a pregnancy, although I am not willing to tell you when (as stated on my first post), however I want you to know this is on the cards for you.

This card can also signal to travel overseas.

Hello, can you pull a card for me as well? I would like to know if I will have another child.

thats brilliant your skills sound amazing mind you ,you did a really accurate reading for me last time. love the fact you have a site too would love a link. i thought that maybe the case just have a feeling somethings bothering my dad .so if it is possible to just pull a card and see what a spirit says i would be very greatful. :flower:

Your Dad is concerned about something, but I want you to know first of all that it is nothing major (i.e. major health concerns). He is feeling very stressed at the moment, it is related to work, or something he works at. He doesn't feel that it's going as it should. I get a very headachy feeling when I think about it, a stress headache. He just isn't being listened to.

However, the card I have pulled for him shows that he is coming to the end of this now and things are becoming brighter for him. He is freeing himself from the limitations and stress placed on him and is becoming more open to change. The way things were going for him in the past were limiting him, whereas now he's finding a new sense of freedom.

Can I have a general one please? :) xx

Hello, can you pull a card for me as well? I would like to know if I will have another child.

I will draw your card next, can you please try and clear your mind and focus for me :)

Hi can you draw a card for me too please, I can't think of a specific question x

Hi koseck, I really focused on your question but I'm afraid spirit had a different message for me to pass on to you so I can't answer that question at this moment in time.

I feel a lot of anxiety and sadness around this question. You have come from a past where you had to be incredibly strong and I see that you have moved out of a relationship that was quite poisonous for you. You are happier now, but you don't quite feel whole yet. Spirit is telling me that you cannot keep thinking this way. You ARE whole. You have a wonderful family light around you now and you need to remember how far you have come. You are a strong woman, who have overcome hurdle after hurdle to get where you are.

You deserve every happiness, however you are currently feeling pain and sorrow and I believe this is tied to TTC. There is a fierce need and want to have it now to the point it is causing you strain in your normal life. Breathe, take a step back (as hard as it is, I know). Do not let this define you, or your relationships when you have done so much already to get to a happier place.

You have sown the seeds and are with the right person, you just need to stop letting your emotions rule otherwise problems will follow. I feel that you also feel a deep pain, a lack of closure over how things went previously in a previous relationship or that they somehow still try to control you. Own that emotion and let yourself feel it and then close the door on them. Someone can only control you if you let them.

Although it isn't what you will want to here, take a little step back and start spending time with your partner and family and taking joy in the little moments right now and the rest will follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->