Free Tarot Readings Offered [Open]

Discussion in 'Paranormal' started by Avalanche, Aug 11, 2014.

1. shellideaks

shellideaks Mummy to 4

Yes please :flower:

2. marina294

marina294 Mum to 2 DD's

thank you not sure what was stressing him but i know my siblings cause him alot at the moment! the stress headache describes him perfectly he always does get one when stressed takes his glasses of and rubs the pressure points either side his nose:haha:.and it is a relief to hear its not major health concerns as this was at the back of my mind. happy to hear he is getting past it though.
    thank you so much :flower:

eta i do talk to him he just isnt the sort to say when something is bothering him he just brushes it aside and he never talks about feelings etc

3. live_in_hope

live_in_hope Preg with 2nd VR miracle!

thank you so much! I have really worked hard for another baby, a lot of time, money and planning has gone into it and if i were to get my bfp i would just be totally overjoyed like you wouldnt believe! Thank you so much xx

4. Avalanche

Avalanche Well-Known Member

That will e why I got a headache across my forehead then :haha: I usually get mine on my temples, so it felt odd. Glad I could help :) I'll pass on my website details in a bit.

5. Avalanche

Hi, yours was another where a card just flew out of my deck :lol:

I see a lot of calm around you. Well. I see that you have learned to be a balanced and calm person in the face of disorganisation. You are a think before you leap type, someone who will weigh up the options and generally take the middle road. You enjoy tranquility and peace even though it's sometimes hard to get time for yourself.

You have a clear idea of where you want to be and who you want to be and you have the tools available to you to achieve that. You do sometimes feel confused about it, but you know. Always remember to act with patience right now, and the right answer will come to you. Do not rush headfirst into anything at the moment. You will also be better off if you work with and cooperate with others right now towards a common goal.

If you are feeling stressed, spirit is showing me that the best place for you to find calm is to walk in the woods.

6. Andypanda6570

Andypanda6570 3 Boys and an Angel Ava

WOW!!! Thank you so much XOooXO

7. Avalanche

You're welcome, hope it resonated with you :)

8. Avalanche

Will do yours now. :)

9. Avalanche

Goodness me, you've been through the ringer a bit recently! I found you hard to pick up on at first, you have your guard up, maybe subconsciously but you have a little protective wall up around you and what's close to you. You are definitely feeling protective over yourself and someone or something has put you through a lot recently.

You feel like the light at the end of the tunnel is pretty faint and far away, but I'm here to tell you that it's closer than you think. You've been put through some right emotional struggles recently, but they are coming to an end soon. However you do have a couple more hurdles to get over first.

I also feel a lack of trust coming through for someone. Communication is the key here, be open and honest about your feelings and also realise in yourself that you are feeling emotionally fragile. Don't push someone away because of your insecurities, but equally be strong and don't let anyone take advantage of you.

The card I pulled for you tells me that actually, right now, even if you don't feel it, you are in a position of strength. You will come out on top very soon and all this will be over and put firmly in the past. Remember, the past belongs in the past. Not in your present of future, so leave it there. Turn over a new leaf and move on.

You feel as if you have come to the end of your fighting powers but you have the skill and determination in reserve. You are in a position of strength and by drawing upon all of your courage and abilities, you will prevail. Once the last obstacle is overcome, you are home free.

10. Lovetoteach86

Lovetoteach86 Well-Known Member

Can you draw a general card for me please?

11. shazney22

shazney22 Well-Known Member

Can you draw a card for me please? I would like to know if I am ever going to have another child. Thanks

12. shellideaks

shellideaks Mummy to 4

Wow thanks so much. Can't believe how much that actually sounds like me lol. I am a very guarded person, everyone who knows me knows I'm pretty hard faced and I don't like people to see me as weak.

And I most definitely need to work on my communication skills. I have never been good at verbalizing the way I feel and always push people away!

Amazing :D

13. LLbean

LLbean Well-Known Member

14. Baby.Love12

Baby.Love12 Well-Known Member

Hi. I am very intrigued by this and would like to know if you can pull a card for me? I would like to know if I will ever again be blessed with another child? Thank you so much!!!

15. Stacey_Ann

Stacey_Ann Well-Known Member

Would really appreciate you pulling a card for me please....

I don't even know if this is the right question, it's hard to word what it is I want to know/ask :-(

It's regarding my marriage....

What I have running round my head is
    "will my husband come home? will my marriage work out? what is going on in his head?"

I know that's 3 questions but I can't think of how to word it lol

Xx

16. Avalanche

Have friends round this evening, so will continue readings tomorrow for those waiting. :)

17. Baby.Love12

Baby.Love12 Well-Known Member

Ok thank you!!!

18. AliBiz

AliBiz Well-Known Member

Wow...good for you doing this. Is really good of you to help people like this. Would you please pull a card for me? I would like to know if I will have another child. .. and thank you so much x

19. ab75

ab75 3 Gorgeous Kids

Amazing! Can you pull a card for me please, I would like to know about living accommodation in the next few months xx

20. Lau88

Lau88 Well-Known Member

Can u pull one for me please. I've no questions i can think of so could you just choose one please.x