Free Tarot Readings Offered [Open]

thats brilliant your skills sound amazing mind you ,you did a really accurate reading for me last time. love the fact you have a site too would love a link. i thought that maybe the case just have a feeling somethings bothering my dad .so if it is possible to just pull a card and see what a spirit says i would be very greatful. :flower:

Your Dad is concerned about something, but I want you to know first of all that it is nothing major (i.e. major health concerns). He is feeling very stressed at the moment, it is related to work, or something he works at. He doesn't feel that it's going as it should. I get a very headachy feeling when I think about it, a stress headache. He just isn't being listened to.

However, the card I have pulled for him shows that he is coming to the end of this now and things are becoming brighter for him. He is freeing himself from the limitations and stress placed on him and is becoming more open to change. The way things were going for him in the past were limiting him, whereas now he's finding a new sense of freedom.

thank you not sure what was stressing him but i know my siblings cause him alot at the moment! the stress headache describes him perfectly he always does get one when stressed takes his glasses of and rubs the pressure points either side his nose:haha:.and it is a relief to hear its not major health concerns as this was at the back of my mind. happy to hear he is getting past it though.
thank you so much :flower:

eta i do talk to him he just isnt the sort to say when something is bothering him he just brushes it aside and he never talks about feelings etc

there is only one question on my mind at the minute (was the hpt i did this morning a positive or was it my eyes?):haha:
So could i have a general one please??
Thank you xx

Well your card literally jumped out of the pack and onto my dinner plate :haha: I also know that you found it really hard to clear your mind and not think about your pregnancy test ;) hehe.

I drew a really beautiful card for you. It's a woman surrounded by a large circular wreath and in each hand she's holding batons of justice and peace.

This card symbolises completion and fulfilment, the completion of a circle and you achieving what you wish for. All of your hard work, devotion, and planning has finally paid off and soon you will be celebrating. Everything is starting to fall into place and you can be ‘one’ with the situation.

It can also point to a pregnancy, although I am not willing to tell you when (as stated on my first post), however I want you to know this is on the cards for you.

This card can also signal to travel overseas.

thank you so much! I have really worked hard for another baby, a lot of time, money and planning has gone into it and if i were to get my bfp i would just be totally overjoyed like you wouldnt believe! Thank you so much xx

thats brilliant your skills sound amazing mind you ,you did a really accurate reading for me last time. love the fact you have a site too would love a link. i thought that maybe the case just have a feeling somethings bothering my dad .so if it is possible to just pull a card and see what a spirit says i would be very greatful. :flower:

Your Dad is concerned about something, but I want you to know first of all that it is nothing major (i.e. major health concerns). He is feeling very stressed at the moment, it is related to work, or something he works at. He doesn't feel that it's going as it should. I get a very headachy feeling when I think about it, a stress headache. He just isn't being listened to.

However, the card I have pulled for him shows that he is coming to the end of this now and things are becoming brighter for him. He is freeing himself from the limitations and stress placed on him and is becoming more open to change. The way things were going for him in the past were limiting him, whereas now he's finding a new sense of freedom.

thank you not sure what was stressing him but i know my siblings cause him alot at the moment! the stress headache describes him perfectly he always does get one when stressed takes his glasses of and rubs the pressure points either side his nose:haha:.and it is a relief to hear its not major health concerns as this was at the back of my mind. happy to hear he is getting past it though.
thank you so much :flower:

eta i do talk to him he just isnt the sort to say when something is bothering him he just brushes it aside and he never talks about feelings etc

That will e why I got a headache across my forehead then :haha: I usually get mine on my temples, so it felt odd. Glad I could help :) I'll pass on my website details in a bit.

Can you draw a card for me? Thank you so much :hugs:

Hi, yours was another where a card just flew out of my deck :lol:

I see a lot of calm around you. Well. I see that you have learned to be a balanced and calm person in the face of disorganisation. You are a think before you leap type, someone who will weigh up the options and generally take the middle road. You enjoy tranquility and peace even though it's sometimes hard to get time for yourself.

You have a clear idea of where you want to be and who you want to be and you have the tools available to you to achieve that. You do sometimes feel confused about it, but you know. Always remember to act with patience right now, and the right answer will come to you. Do not rush headfirst into anything at the moment. You will also be better off if you work with and cooperate with others right now towards a common goal.

If you are feeling stressed, spirit is showing me that the best place for you to find calm is to walk in the woods.

Can you draw a card for me? Thank you so much :hugs:

Hi, yours was another where a card just flew out of my deck :lol:

I see a lot of calm around you. Well. I see that you have learned to be a balanced and calm person in the face of disorganisation. You are a think before you leap type, someone who will weigh up the options and generally take the middle road. You enjoy tranquility and peace even though it's sometimes hard to get time for yourself.

You have a clear idea of where you want to be and who you want to be and you have the tools available to you to achieve that. You do sometimes feel confused about it, but you know. Always remember to act with patience right now, and the right answer will come to you. Do not rush headfirst into anything at the moment. You will also be better off if you work with and cooperate with others right now towards a common goal.

If you are feeling stressed, spirit is showing me that the best place for you to find calm is to walk in the woods.
WOW!!! Thank you so much XOooXO

Yes please :flower:

Goodness me, you've been through the ringer a bit recently! I found you hard to pick up on at first, you have your guard up, maybe subconsciously but you have a little protective wall up around you and what's close to you. You are definitely feeling protective over yourself and someone or something has put you through a lot recently.

You feel like the light at the end of the tunnel is pretty faint and far away, but I'm here to tell you that it's closer than you think. You've been put through some right emotional struggles recently, but they are coming to an end soon. However you do have a couple more hurdles to get over first.

I also feel a lack of trust coming through for someone. Communication is the key here, be open and honest about your feelings and also realise in yourself that you are feeling emotionally fragile. Don't push someone away because of your insecurities, but equally be strong and don't let anyone take advantage of you.

The card I pulled for you tells me that actually, right now, even if you don't feel it, you are in a position of strength. You will come out on top very soon and all this will be over and put firmly in the past. Remember, the past belongs in the past. Not in your present of future, so leave it there. Turn over a new leaf and move on.

You feel as if you have come to the end of your fighting powers but you have the skill and determination in reserve. You are in a position of strength and by drawing upon all of your courage and abilities, you will prevail. Once the last obstacle is overcome, you are home free.

Can you draw a card for me please? I would like to know if I am ever going to have another child. Thanks

Yes please :flower:

Goodness me, you've been through the ringer a bit recently! I found you hard to pick up on at first, you have your guard up, maybe subconsciously but you have a little protective wall up around you and what's close to you. You are definitely feeling protective over yourself and someone or something has put you through a lot recently.

You feel like the light at the end of the tunnel is pretty faint and far away, but I'm here to tell you that it's closer than you think. You've been put through some right emotional struggles recently, but they are coming to an end soon. However you do have a couple more hurdles to get over first.

I also feel a lack of trust coming through for someone. Communication is the key here, be open and honest about your feelings and also realise in yourself that you are feeling emotionally fragile. Don't push someone away because of your insecurities, but equally be strong and don't let anyone take advantage of you.

The card I pulled for you tells me that actually, right now, even if you don't feel it, you are in a position of strength. You will come out on top very soon and all this will be over and put firmly in the past. Remember, the past belongs in the past. Not in your present of future, so leave it there. Turn over a new leaf and move on.

You feel as if you have come to the end of your fighting powers but you have the skill and determination in reserve. You are in a position of strength and by drawing upon all of your courage and abilities, you will prevail. Once the last obstacle is overcome, you are home free.

Wow thanks so much. Can't believe how much that actually sounds like me lol. I am a very guarded person, everyone who knows me knows I'm pretty hard faced and I don't like people to see me as weak.

And I most definitely need to work on my communication skills. I have never been good at verbalizing the way I feel and always push people away!

Amazing :D

Hi. I am very intrigued by this and would like to know if you can pull a card for me? I would like to know if I will ever again be blessed with another child? Thank you so much!!!

Would really appreciate you pulling a card for me please....

I don't even know if this is the right question, it's hard to word what it is I want to know/ask :-(

It's regarding my marriage....

What I have running round my head is
"will my husband come home? will my marriage work out? what is going on in his head?"

I know that's 3 questions but I can't think of how to word it lol

Xx

Have friends round this evening, so will continue readings tomorrow for those waiting. :)

Wow...good for you doing this. Is really good of you to help people like this. Would you please pull a card for me? I would like to know if I will have another child. .. and thank you so much x

Amazing! Can you pull a card for me please, I would like to know about living accommodation in the next few months xx

Can u pull one for me please. I've no questions i can think of so could you just choose one please.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->