Free Tarot Readings Offered [Open]

Ok ladies, thanks for the messages and for being patient. I will be drawing cards once daughter is in bed this evening. :)

I'd love a reading when you're ready thank you.
I am getting ready to work with a medium myself, so hopefully I get from it as much as you seemed to have

Hi I would love a reading when you have time. Thank you x

Reading these made me cry!
Could you possibly pull a card for me? I don't have a question except id love to know if any spirit has a message for me x

If my reading brought up bad news, you can just skip me. I already know my mom and a few in-laws are in bad health. I can live with not knowing bad news ahead of time. Maybe some things I am just not meant to know. Maybe you are just really busy, and the delay has nothing to do with me, but I just wanted to throw out there that you can skip me if it's awful news you are reluctant to share with me.

Would love one too! Will I have another baby to complete our family?

Thank you so much for your generosity!

I would love one! My question is "Have we made the right decision with the house?"

I would like you to do a general one for myself also please.

Thank you

Hey, any chance you can pull a card for me as we'll please, also can you feel any spirits for me? Xx

I dont thibk she is doing this. She hasn't answered any of them in quite some time.

If this is still open could you possibly pull a card for me too please xxx

Hi! I've never had a reading before but I'm intrigued. Can you do one for me please? :)

I've never done one before but I'm definitely curious what they're like...I'll take one, please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->