Freebies worth £9.99 at Sainsburys

Hoping

Reaction score
Go to:

www.goodluckmum.co.uk and download the voucher. Then take the voucher to Sainsburys with your nectar card, and buy a pack of huggies nappies - has to be newborn size 1 think.

Now seems to be a good time to go get this offer ladies. My local sainsbury's now has a great big pile of the boxes, probably because the offer ends on the 10th i think. I, and a few other girls, had been trying for ages to get these boxes (from a previous post) it was nearly impossible!

Did this work for anyone? i tried it here and it wont print vouchers got my dad also to do irt throgh his and its not working either :( did they do that for my email addy? I really wanted one to :(

Did this work for anyone? i tried it here and it wont print vouchers got my dad also to do irt throgh his and its not working either :( did they do that for my email addy? I really wanted one to :(

It was workin, perhaps it was just an online error or because it expires tomorrow. Maybe try again? They don't use your email addy for anything i don't think so just try makin somethin up?

I sent it to my dad as my browser was not compatable i think. But he got it eventually printer after it errored on him a few times. Got the coupon anyway. You have to buy huggies newborn to get it though.

I picked mine up today, just dont buy if u have to walk a long way home like I did !!!! .... I also nievely picked up the free starter pack you can get from ADSA! yep killed me...but I have started my collection of nappies!!

Right (she says balancing the boxes...)

Sainsburys Huggies Mum and Baby Bundle - free when you buy a pack of Newborn size 1 nappies (approx £3.95), Nectar card and coupon:

Foldable Changing Mat, Sample Pack Newborn Size 2, Sample pack little swimmers, Travel pack of pure wipes, Pair of TU Booties, 100ml comfort fabric conditioner, 500ml carex antivacterial hand gel, 75ml can of foamburst shower gel, sachet of persil, packet of tissues.

Asda Huggies Newborn Kit - got with free coupon from Bounty Pack.

Huggies newborn Size 1 nappies (27 count), Huggies Pure Wipes (72 count) and a pair of Disney Socks

Theres also a Huggies Basket from Tesco - havent picked that up yet.

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"