Frer = Bfp

Jai_Jai

Mummy to my Jellies
Reaction score
Oh my god so last night I did an IC HPT and got a very faint line and got so excited did another this morn and :bfn: but saved my FMU and went and bought a FRER and totally a :bfp: I cant believe it I am pregnant!!

Just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support and info its been wonderful!!

Now all I want is for DaisyDuke, debshopeful, Gabrielle, SRM0421, 1stbaby, hattersarah, Nyltin, Mistwiggy and everyone else to get there much deserved :bfp:

baby :dust: to everyone!!

Ohhh congrats Jai jai!! Really pleased for you! What a fab early crimbo pressie!

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!

Congratulations babe i'm so excited ur posting in here :hugs:

Thank you everyone - it still hasn't really sunk in!!! xxx

Oh my god so last night I did an IC HPT and got a very faint line and got so excited did another this morn and :bfn: but saved my FMU and went and bought a FRER and totally a :bfp: I cant believe it I am pregnant!!

Just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support and info its been wonderful!!

Now all I want is for DaisyDuke, debshopeful, Gabrielle, SRM0421, 1stbaby, hattersarah, Nyltin, Mistwiggy and everyone else to get there much deserved :bfp:

baby :dust: to everyone!!

OMG!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79