Frer - Update: BFN?!?

I think with your history its probably just that your body doesnt process hcg like most preggos. The left side pain is concerning because you do hear about ectopics having pos then neg tests. But then again, usually you will have pretty severe consistent cramps. I know not all women get severe cramping but a lot of stories I have read and heard are that it was consistent and bad. My good friend had an ectopic and said she was in so much pain until her tube burst...then she felt a little better. Go with your gut feeling but I am betting this is like your dd...rather than ectopic.

I'm really hoping I just have a weird body that doesn't send the hCG like it should. I will have to wait until after lunch to go to the urgent care/ER. My husband is going to flip out..

If it means anything, i was cramping from week before AF was due until about the 5 week mark. Now I have some cramping here and there for a few seconds but nothing major. Before it wasn't severe either, just normal cramping feelings.

Why don't you give them a ring first? Go through everything including your last pregnancy and see if they think you should go in?

Why don't you give them a ring first? Go through everything including your last pregnancy and see if they think you should go in?

Good idea. I haven't heard of anyone calling an urgent care or ER clinic first lol. Not in the States anyway. I'm looking for a number for our insurance (we are military so we have to get our insurance prov's permisson for even breathing first) to see if their nurses think I should go in. I despise military insurance.

Good idea. I haven't heard of anyone calling an urgent care or ER clinic first lol. Not in the States anyway. I'm looking for a number for our insurance (we are military so we have to get our insurance prov's permisson for even breathing first) to see if their nurses think I should go in. I despise military insurance.

Sounds like a right pain! Well I wouldn't call A&E over here but I would call my EPU before I went so I think it makes sense. They might say you're not an emergency so refer you somewhere for an appt instead? Less waiting!!

i had a friend who had an ectopic, and the pain is quite severe. the pain is from the tube rupturing, and is usually accompanied by spotting. if you dont have spotting im not sure i would worry so much. to my knowledge a chemical would be where you get a positive but still get a period on time, so with you being late i wouldnt consider it a chemical. i suffer from pcos and after my positive i had pain in the ovary i ovulated from. i worried alittle but the pain wasnt severe and only lasted a day or two. maybe thats whats happenning? i have heard of not getting a clear bfp until six weeks or so. still i would go in and get an internal, that way they can see if theres anything in the uterus. good luck and keep us uodated:)

You girls are awesome. I'm cautious still but my anxiety is gone. I'm no longer convinced I'm dying LOL

i know the feeling! my anxirty can get so bad i get CONVINCED ive got some horrible disease!:)

You girls are awesome. I'm cautious still but my anxiety is gone. I'm no longer convinced I'm dying LOL

Lol! I didnt have an anxious situation like yours by any means...but I CONVINCED myself I must have an ectopic. I had twinges and cramps on right side only. None were severe or anything but I was so sure at my 8 week scan they would find it in my right tube...ugh! So silly! I think even as early as 5 weeks you would probably know and feel SOMETHING that would warn you... I hope you can get a clear bfp answer soon!

Cramping is normal in pregnancy. Your body stretching out. Still very odd though xxx

Left a message for our on call OB physician. I feel like an idiot LOL

Don't feel like an idiot! Always better to be on the safe side :)

Don't feel like an idiot! Always better to be on the safe side :)

You're right and that's why I called! Rather walk out with an answer than be in horrendous pain and think, "If only I would have called.."

My anxiety stems from not knowing this office well at all. I've only been to this doctor once and she was very nice, but again, I don't now how well they welcome nagging anxious preggo's lol. the last place I was at was very welcoming, but they were sympathetic because our baby had a lot of health concerns so they catered to me.

Doctor fears or not, this one is for you kiddo! lol

Another update:

Sunday morning (now lol) took my last cheapie. Swear there is the faintest of faint BFPs. Will probably buy a few more Dollar Store ones if the doctors don't let me get a blood draw Monday. Unfortunately our DD has OT on Monday afternoons so, I may need to come last!

Another update:

Sunday morning (now lol) took my last cheapie. Swear there is the faintest of faint BFPs. Will probably buy a few more Dollar Store ones if the doctors don't let me get a blood draw Monday. Unfortunately our DD has OT on Monday afternoons so, I may need to come last!

I've been stalking this thread.. Feel so bad for you stuck in limbo like this!! Good luck for tomorrow, hope the blood results can put your mind at rest x

Another update:

I've been stalking this thread.. Feel so bad for you stuck in limbo like this!! Good luck for tomorrow, hope the blood results can put your mind at rest x

Aww! Thanks doll :) Doesn't help DD and I are now sick with a cold from DH. Haha. Well it kinda does help. I'm too worn to worry much. Plus I figure maybe everything is okay and I just need to thank God for a so far very easy and truly uneventful pregnancy.

I'm convinced there were two pink lines this morning and I'm going to stick with that haha

two lines are two lines:) hope it sticks for you:)

Any update Hun?

:flower:

:) Phoned the doctor again. Not real happy that I left a message on their urgent line this weekend and never heard anything.

The nurse said the pains sound like I am just getting ready for growing baby.

I was too dumb (and sick -- I have an awful awful cold) to ask her about the positive and negative tests. I think ill buy one more dollar test, take it with FMU, and if its negative then ill ring then again because its been a good few days in between the tests.

Thank you for remembering!

Any update Hun?

:flower:

:) Phoned the doctor again. Not real happy that I left a message on their urgent line this weekend and never heard anything.

The nurse said the pains sound like I am just getting ready for growing baby.

I was too dumb (and sick -- I have an awful awful cold) to ask her about the positive and negative tests. I think ill buy one more dollar test, take it with FMU, and if its negative then ill ring then again because its been a good few days in between the tests.

Thank you for remembering!

I've been thinking about you, and wondering how stressed you are!!!

That's terrible they didn't ring you back :( and i'm sorry to hear about your cold. That's crap! Get yourself some more tests, and then ring and ask them again. Doesn't hurt to ask and you may get the blood test I think you're going to need to confirm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->