Frer update pg 3!!!!

good luck with todays test x

Hello natasja :hi:

As I do I had a play with your picture, I zommed in and put little red dots where I think I can see a shadow of a line :D Is this where everyone else saw a line? or am I totally off the mark?

Im sure I see one anyway :D So hope this is it for you! Have you tested again yet? :haha:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/lizzieredrup/IMG_5055fr.jpg

lizzieredrup :hugs: great job!!! you are the BEST!!! :happydance:

natasja where are you???:test::test::test:

dont tell me you are still sleeping!!! wake up !!! wake up!!! wake up!! dont u have to pee??? ....:blush:

show us todays test!!!!!

we are all waiting.....:hugs:

lizzieredrup :hugs: great job!!! you are the BEST!!! :happydance:

natasja where are you???:test::test::test:

dont tell me you are still sleeping!!! wake up !!! wake up!!! wake up!! dont u have to pee??? ....:blush:

show us todays test!!!!!

we are all waiting.....:hugs:

:rofl:

I can see a shadow of a line in that picture too :wohoo:

Fingers crossed for you for today! :hugs: x

OMG OMG i got another line this morning! Still faint but i can see it without squinting!!:cry: Please tell me you see it too! Sorry its a crappy pic but ive prob got 20 pics on my camera this morning but its the best i can do!:hugs:

Attachments

• IMG_5074fr.jpg
    IMG_5074fr.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 212
well hun, i think i can see something and my 12 year daughter was going past so i showd her and she could see it, exactly where it should be and she has never seen a test before so she wont look at the exact place the way we do!! :)
how you feeling ?? xxx

well hun, i think i can see something and my 12 year daughter was going past so i showd her and she could see it, exactly where it should be and she has never seen a test before so she wont look at the exact place the way we do!! :)
how you feeling ?? xxx

Really?? Aw give your daughter a big kiss from me! Im shaking,im in shock(because i dont really feel preg,with the boys i knew) and im very scared,but so happy!!:cry:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:WooHoo!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I didn't even need to do anything to this one...I can totally see it without squinting!!

But because I can I did this :D:D

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/lizzieredrup/woohoo.jpg

Congratulations! :bfp:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:WooHoo!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I didn't even need to do anything to this one...I can totally see it without squinting!!

But because I can I did this :D:D

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/lizzieredrup/woohoo.jpg

Congratulations! :bfp:

Lizzie you star! I could kiss you right now! THanks hunny,you have just made my day a million times better.:hugs::hugs:

Its very very faint but i think i can see it xxxx

i can imagine hun, but its looking like its your time :) and i am so happy for you xx

i see it i'm sure i do i've marked where i see something am i right ??

121.jpg

:wohoo: OMG!!!!! this has to be it!!!!

i know how u r feeling ..... i was going crazy until my shadowy line became a line.... it takes a while keep testing!!!!

omg!!! i am sooooooooo excited for you!!! you deserve this sooooo much!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

lizzieredrup i am gonna say it again! you are the BEST!!!

:wohoo: OMG!!!!! this has to be it!!!!

i know how u r feeling ..... i was going crazy until my shadowy line became a line.... it takes a while keep testing!!!!

omg!!! i am sooooooooo excited for you!!! you deserve this sooooo much!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

lizzieredrup i am gonna say it again! you are the BEST!!!

OMG Oulina,i hope so! It could all still go tits up,but for now im so happy im crying!:cry:I hope its a sticky!:hugs: Can you see it tho?

yay can see it no probs sweetie big hugs too ya and loads of sticky xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->