Frer update pg 3!!!!

oh i can see it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay I can see it too this has got to be it for you.:happydance:

WOO HOO!!!!!

:dust:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Wow I can see it I can see them both...its early too so keep testing, this could not happen to a more deserving person hun...congratulations and all the sticky dust in the world xxx

Wow I can see it I can see them both...its early too so keep testing, this could not happen to a more deserving person hun...congratulations and all the sticky dust in the world xxx

Thanks so much sweetie. Im crying but im so happy. Im still a little nervous because it is so early,but even hubby will be able to see that line on the test. It is much clearer in real life.:hugs:

I can imagine... its wonderful news...what a good day it is today xxxx

WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I see the line on all of those!!! YEAH!!!!

I am hoping and praying for a sticky, sticky bean for you with a nice long and uneventful pregnancy and a healthy baby to take home in your arms at the end of it all. :D

I am hoping and praying for a sticky, sticky bean for you with a nice long and uneventful pregnancy and a healthy baby to take home in your arms at the end of it all. :D

Oh thanks hunny. I hope its a sticky too! Im praying it is a healthy beany too. And im soo praying i get to bring my baby home this time!(Thats if it sticks tho) Still very early im only 8dpo:hugs:

yay hun im sooooooooooooooooo happy for you congrats :D:D:D:D xxx

Oh thanks hunny. I hope its a sticky too! Im praying it is a healthy beany too. And im soo praying i get to bring my baby home this time!(Thats if it sticks tho) Still very early im only 8dpo:hugs:

8dpo ???.... omg ! and you got a shadowy line!! i got mine at 10dpo... girl this has to be it!!!
let it be sticky [-o<....which it will be dont worry ! have faith prayer is a very powerful thing.... i wish all the best!!!

when are you thinking of showing hubby? ... i waited till mine turned into a light line but that was a killer.....:dohh: ....a line is a line right?! especialy on a frer one ....

oh i am sooooo excited for you:hugs:

8dpo ???.... omg ! and you got a shadowy line!! i got mine at 10dpo... girl this has to be it!!!
let it be sticky [-o<....which it will be dont worry ! have faith prayer is a very powerful thing.... i wish all the best!!!

when are you thinking of showing hubby? ... i waited till mine turned into a light line but that was a killer.....:dohh: ....a line is a line right?! especialy on a frer one ....

oh i am sooooo excited for you:hugs:

Yes only 8dpo hahaha..I hope this is it!! I was thinking of doing one in the morning with him,because even he will see the line on the test. Its much darker and easier to see when you look at it in real life. Im so happy,but trying not to get to excited yet!:hugs:

I see it hunni :D x x x

Thanks Donna! I just keep picking the test up and looking at it! It feels very surreal! I dont believe it just yet. And im so hoping it is a def BFP,and not a nasty evap.:dohh:

WOW! 8DPO! Thats great for 8dpo...When I had my positive test a few weeks ago at 9dpo, they were the same, could hardly see them in a picture but in person they were def there!

Sending you bucket loads of sticky glue lol :hugs:

FRERs don't often have evaps chick, especially thick, pink ones! You're knocked up!!!!

I do see something! I hope this is it for you! I can't wait to see your test tomorrow! :happydance:

OMG!!!!! hunni i can see the line yippee!!! :happydance: am tempted to use one of mine now lol!!!!! oh i so hope this is it for you sweetie!!!

i have to go now and get dd ready for nursery but i shall be back in a hour! oh am so excited for you! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->