Frer update pg 3!!!!

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Hey girls...i can see a shadow. But i cant seem to catch it on camera,but thought i would put it up anyway in the hopes that you girls could see what i can. It is vvv light and the pic isnt the best. Thanks for looking girls! PS:Was done this evening as i couldnt wait untill the morning!:dohh:

Attachments

• IMG_5055fr.jpg
    IMG_5055fr.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 172
omg!!! i think i see it!!!:hugs: its a shadowy line like you say... i feel like putting two red dots one on top and one on the bottom so every one can see where to look....

try doing that ...

omg !!! is it only me....come on girls ...hubby is yelling he wants me to go to bed!!:dohh:

omg!!! i think i see it!!!:hugs: its a shadowy line like you say... i feel like putting two red dots one on top and one on the bottom so every one can see where to look....

try doing that ...

omg !!! is it only me....come on girls ...hubby is yelling he wants me to go to bed!!:dohh:

HELP...I dont know how to do the dots!!!:growlmad::haha:

i think i see the shodow hope this is it for you hun

try doing that ...

i dont know how you put dots either i would just take a picture again and use a marker ...thats how i did it with my tests...oh where is that magic lady ...do your magic ...what was her name?

anyway i copied your picture and zoomed it ! I SEE A LINE!!! :happydance:

you have to do an other test tomorrow ...please tell me you have more...

try doing that ...

i dont know how you put dots either i would just take a picture again and use a marker ...thats how i did it with my tests...oh where is that magic lady ...do your magic ...what was her name?

anyway i copied your picture and zoomed it ! I SEE A LINE!!! :happydance:

you have to do an other test tomorrow ...please tell me you have more...

I zoomed too and saw something too!! I do have three more tests to do! So i will have one for the morning!:hugs: OMG i hope i see a line tomorrow,otherwise i will just die!:blush:

i'm rubbish at lines and tests but i just wanted to say that my fingers will be crossed all night for you. xxxxxxxx

Thanks for looking girls! Fingers crossed you will be able to see the line on the next test!:dohh:

i think i see something but idk I have line eye right now, i have been starring my tests all day,lol

Waiting for your test missy!!! Come on and pee already!!!

Showed your pic from last night to my DH and he could see it, which is amazing coz he normally can't!

i thinmk i can c it but im not sure- needs to be dots were the line is so i know if its were i'm looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->