Frer update pg 3!!!!

OMG OMG!!! I can see it, and I can NEVER see them if they are faint!!!! I am SOOOOOOO excited!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

sorry huns i just cannot see it but then im crap at any line spotting, like u say its only 8-9 dpo so over days it will surely get darker chicken gonna go with the other girls though and say :yipee: congrats huns x

i think i can see a faint line hun :hugs:

Where are you?????
You must be running up and down the road shouting I'M PREGNANT!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Looking great!!!! Yay!!!!!!!! Congrats Mama!!!!

Thanks for all the replies girls! I got cut off this afternoon due to a technical fault! And ive only just been reconnected! I wasnt best pleased!:haha:

So......how ya feeling??? huh? huh? huh??

Still in shock! Im still not convinced. Im so scared i do tomorrows test and there is no line.:dohh: Im feeling a bit sick actually!:haha: How bout you?

Still in shock! Im still not convinced. Im so scared i do tomorrows test and there is no line.:dohh: Im feeling a bit sick actually!:haha: How bout you?

I don't believe it either!! Wonder if it will ever really sink in?? I just feel blessed right now...
Hate that you are feeling sick, but then again I'm not :)

I don't believe it either!! Wonder if it will ever really sink in?? I just feel blessed right now...
Hate that you are feeling sick, but then again I'm not :)

Well i still have to wait for af to go awol. Thats what im worried about. Thats the crappy thing about testing early. But im going to try and think positive. Oh and the fact that ive eaten chicken madras for dinner might be adding to the fact that im feeling sick!:dohh: I was starving and scoffed my dinner to fast! I have no one to blame but myself! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->