Friends

Congrats on selling your house, Hopeful! When is the closing date?

Good luck with the us tomorrow ER. Hope that the ex shows up and is respectful of you and your babe.

Blessed - still thinking of you...hoping you are doing okay.

AFM, I have been at my parents cottage for the long weekend...it was so beautiful. Feeling good other than having some problems with my bowels....I haven't been eating as good as I should be and I am feeling it now. I am back on track today...eating lots of fiber and fruits/veggies..definitely not worth feeling like garbage. Hope you are all doing well!

Sugarlys- where abouts is your parents cottage? Had gorgeous weather! Hope your system settles down after the food chsnge. Our closing is listed as sept 21st but she is apparently flexible. I want to move sooner than a couple weeks before baby. Gotta make an offer on a house first and see what happens. May do that tonight! So excited :) I really like the house and hope we can talk em down a tad. Wish us luck :)

The us went great... Leo is measuring perfectly, no signs of big diabetic baby yet!

The ex did show up and did respect my wishes :)
Small steps in the right direction.

Hope you ladies are well!

ladies my us is todayyyyy sooooo nerveous plssss i need ur prayers.will update u as soon as i get back

Luck and best wishes for your ultrasound Mirna! Can't wait to see your little one and start guessing gender :)

thanx everyone!! it was awesome!!!! i saw the little beanie and heard a strong heartbeat best feeling ever!!!! doc said m 6 weeks 5 days just 2 days off omg m soooo happpyyyyyy and thankful fir everything ill post a pic when m on my laptop

The date went really well!

And I found alcohol removed wine.... Tastes like the real thing!

Happy 4th of july!

Hey ladies... I'm still in NS melting! We have a freaking hear wave here.... Check it out on the weather network! The heat isn't the worst part! It's the humidity! The humidex is reading like 38-42 like everyday! Tonight it's supposed to rain an hopefully it will and cut the heavy air back! Ahhh lol
Congrats girls on the happy US :) I wanna see pictures!
And here's hoping for a new house for you hopeful!!!:)
I miss ya blessed! Hope you are healing well!

Afm other than dying of heat I'm helpin my friend who is getting married on Saturday BC her mom has cancer and she is trying to deal with both!! I'm exhausted but feeling great pregnancy wise... My bowels are happy I'm not barfing no heart burn... Just feeling huge! Lol
Ok gotta jet I'll check in again in a few days when I get the chance!

Tainted- I hear ya. 45 with humidex today, and that was after the t-storms!
Okay, offer is signed and hopefully delivered tonight or tomorrow morning, fx. Should hear tomorrow and can hopefully wrap up this deal quick! I want to move already!

Okay ladies, the house will officially be sold to us once we sign papers tonight! I can't believe we did it, and so quickly! Plus I get to go appliance shopping :) we only kept their washer/dryer. I'm so excited to get in there, I don't want to wait all summer!

I haven't heard from the ex, no surprise, so I sent him a text this morning saying I'm 26 weeks, starting the 27th countdown to third tri.... He gets all snarky with with me saying he is going to press the courts for joint custody. For some reason this pisses me off... Could it be that he was cheating since I was 8 weeks pregnant? Or the fact that he never asks how the pregnancy is going or how the baby is growing? It just seems like he's waiting for me to have LO so him and his trampy skanky ass gf can play happy family. He has provided $200 a few months ago to help cover some medical expenses, but that's it. Medical bills are piling up and so is my frustration level.

I talked to my mom tonight, yes the one that has occasional drunken anger issues, about seeking help from the state. She told me that when my brother was little, she seeked help from the state... She ended up getting sole custody as she was never married to my brothers dad, my uncle signed papers for a guardianship in case anything happened to my mom, and she never went after my brothers father for child support so that he couldn't have any rights to my brother. He wasn't put on the birth certificate until much later.

I'm thinking about doing the same thing. My parents are willing to help me and I know money will be super tight for a very long time, but I can't see myself ever trusting my LOs dad ever. He's been lying to me all this time and I'm afraid he's going to keep lying, like telling me that LO is not at his hoarder parents house or that his stoner friends aren't over, or that he's even in the state.... As he has family in other states and now his gf does too.

It's a tough decision and I know that I have a lot to look into, but I'm thinking that this is going to be the only option.... Not have him on the birth certificate, not tell him when the baby is born, no calls, no texts, nothing. Just me and LO.

Hiah girls... I'm totally exhausted! At one of the weddings I was in while in NS... I don't recommend being the maid of honor at 32 weeks! Lol my belly is pulling my back and it's hurting! I'm heading home to mom and dads now!

Congrats hopeful!!!:)
Night world!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"