From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

BMW how nice would that be! I'm coming to you guys though as the weather sucks in scotland!!

Thanks for that Kaye, you've made me feel better about running. I've just been doing a wee 2k for now thinking after my scan next week I'll try do a 5k again for a bit but won't push it any further then that. I just feel so out of control with this whole process that it's nice to take control of something. Hopefully all goes well at scan next week and I can relax a bit.

Cmo - I'm just out doing it slow and relaxed. Not trying to push myself just trying to keep active. It also says keeping active will help with labour.
Hope the week goes quick to your scan so you can relax a little. I know I had one saturday but already can't wait for my next 12 week one at the hospital. Well I will be 11 weeks 5 days. It's on 10th April.

Looking forward to all the scans coming up :)

I'm actually feeling a little bit sick this morning, not bad but I couldn't drink my morning tea whilst I do the medication round at work which isn't like me so sticking to water at the moment
Also last 2 days has been harder to get up in the morning when normallybin good in the mornings and always awake by 6:30 whether I've got work or not

When is everyone going for their scans?

Mine is Monday.. Its slowly getting closer. Pretty terrified to say the least.

When is everyone going for their scans?

Mine is Monday.. Its slowly getting closer. Pretty terrified to say the least.

Mine is Monday too. Good luck, Beneath. Have you had any symptoms?

Eek good luck! Ive definitely had symptoms. Boobs are still killing me, I'm exhausted, feel like I'm slightly hungover during the day and still get mild cramps maybe like once or twice a day. The good thing is I havent had any negative symptoms, so hope it stays that way!!

Mine is a week tomorrow. I've had a right lack of symptoms this week. Occasional sickly feeling but not sure if I'm just hungry. Still getting the odd shooting pain in my tummy. Actually if I didn't know better I wouldn't know I was pregnant! Really want some symptoms!!

Beneath mines tues, so scared too!bx

Cmo, I wasn't feeling much but feeling more since hitting 6 weeks c

Ohh lots of scans next week!! Im really praying it goes perfectly for us all. Mine scan is only at 6 weeks. I guess they are making me go in earlier because of them being cautious about it being ectopic. Im sure i wont see much that early so if everythings okay, hope i get another scan shortly after!

Star I've read that symptoms kick in about 6 weeks. I'm 6 weeks 2mo so fingers crossed they appear

Hi everyone :hi:,

Glad to hear you've all got your scans coming up - exciting :D, :D. You'll be in my prayers that they all come up for fine.

I'm yet to catch up properly on what I've missed so far but will do so this eve. Without boring you with exact details, I've been dealing with an office bully the last week or so and things turned pretty ugly yesterday. I got home yesterday upset and tired and then noticed I had zero symptoms plus I could not find a heartbeat on the doppler. So. This morning, I decided to head straight to the hospital instead of the office to get checked. Thankfully, both babies are fine and are on track growth-wise. I am totally exhausted now, back home, and will be catching a few winks shortly.

Hope everyone else is doing fine though :). Not having symptoms can be nerve-wracking sometimes I tell ya!!

Every blessing
Faith xx

Sorry to hear your having a hard time at work faith, it's really not what you need right now, glad to hear babies are well though, hope your getting lots of rest x

Cmo, ive read that too about symptoms at 6 week's, I'm beginning to get constipation too, not badly jist not my normal self, boobs seems to be getting more veiny again and still odd mild cramp but very mild, I dont think I have a lot on way of symptoms and the ones I do have are quite mild but they're helping to keep me more confident for Tuesdays scan x

Wish we all live close to each other and can do daily walk. Can you imagine the look of the people once we all have bumps?? Man oh man! :D bunch of walking pregos haahhaha.

At 6 weeks, some of my symptoms decreased actually. Like BBs were not as sore. Not as tired as before. But, MS went up 2 notches. Very little cramps and super dry skin! Now at 12 weeks, BBs are sore once in a while. The last couple of days I have experience pinching sensation. This morning if I sit a certain way, it felt like my heartbeat moved to my lower belly right on top of my pubic bone. Wonder if that's babies or just my vein throbing lol.

It looks like most of us have scan next week!! I can't wait to hear the results! :D

Faith, hopefully office life will get better soon! I am glad you are able to see the babies. Get some rest.

Star, try eating yogurt daily. It helps me w/ constipation.

So, my mom wants a bump picture! I am afraid that I will have to disappoint her since I don't really have a big bump yet. I have a little bump and looks like a little "ledge" but so far nothing yet. I think for carrying twins I am not very big at all for 12 weeks. Watch...I am going to jinx myself! hahahaha.

Anyone sporting a baby bump yet?

I would love a daily walk with you ladies :)

No bump here yet but I cant wait, some days I feel bigger like everythings getting tighter but it's just bloat!

I think my bloat from IVF never went away. It just slowly changed to a harder lower belly hahahaha. So yea...still look kinda chubby instead of pregnant :D.

I definitely still have my bloat going on! Some days I look reallllll pregnant lol

Beneath - we had first scan at 6 wk 1 day and could see the heart pulsating 😆

Cmo - symptoms will come soon enough. I'm feeling constantly sick, but not being sick. It's awful tho.

Well ladies. We only went and put a deposit down on our pram. The company we got it from and are great and let you pay weekly or at the end or whatever suits you and said they will refund all money if anything bad should happen.
We have chose the icandy peach 3!!! I'm so in love with it x

Beneath - we had first scan at 6 wk 1 day and could see the heart pulsating 😆

Cmo - symptoms will come soon enough. I'm feeling constantly sick, but not being sick. It's awful tho.

Well ladies. We only went and put a deposit down on our pram. The company we got it from and are great and let you pay weekly or at the end or whatever suits you and said they will refund all money if anything bad should happen.
We have chose the icandy peach 3!!! I'm so in love with it x

Hope I get to see the same!

How exciting about the icandy peach 3! Love it!!!!!!!!!

I hope you do too. Don't panic if you don't though as it's early to see heartbeat. Fingers crossed for you xx

Love the iCandy Kaye!! I am jealous. We don't have it here :). At least I couldn't find it where I live.

BMW, I'd hope your RE confirmed the HB by turning on the volume. We got to hear it. :D. But I had to held my breath a few times in order for us to hear the baby's HB. I guess she was tucked waaayyyy behind my pelvic. It's easier to find them now :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->