From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

ILT-- such great news!!!!!! Your babies are going to be just perfect!

Star-- your scan is Monday right? If not, im sorry, I remember someone saying their was Monday as well. If it is, are you getting anxious??? I sure am.

Mine is Tuesday beneath and I'm so anxious, just keep trying to picture us there, seeing baby on screen and heartbeat to try and stay positive, even though I'm fairly positive all will be fine it's natural we will feel this way, yours will be perfect xx

I'm worried now, sorry for tmi, just had no2, wasn't too easy, when I wiped there was loads of old crinone on paper and it was all discoloured like a yellowy/Browny/greeny and a bit dischargy, so sorry ladies, kept wiping and it was just wiping a yellowy colour, definitely from the front, do you think my straining forced out a build up of crinone as I haven't lost much lately and this was definitely mote than 1 nights worth? So worried now :(

Ilt - so sorry to hear what happened. I'm really glad the babies are fine 😃😃. You're right about bleeding in twin pregnancy, it's apparently the norm. I hung on to that during my last bleed. Are you having any fatigue? I'm really struggling with that.

Bump - so sorry you're having a tough time time with MS. I really do feel for you. My younger sister had to beadmitted when she had hers and my cousin had it just as bad. I learnt pregnacare tends to make it worse so I switched to seven seas. The other thing I do is try to eat an avocado everyday as they say cranking up your b6, which it is full of,helps. Also adding a bit of lemon and ginger cordial to water helps. Just a few tidbits that worked for me .... xx

Good luck with the scans coming up this week. Soon we'll be comparing midwife appointments 😃😃😃😃.

Star, your body is still producing progesterone. I wouldn't worry about it. Just make sure you don't strain to hard or you'll have hemorroihd. Lots of water if you are straining hard should help. And yogurt!

First, I am just waiting patiently until the planceta moves a little further away from the cervix. Hopefully soon! How are you?

Star, your body is still producing progesterone. I wouldn't worry about it. Just make sure you don't strain to hard or you'll have hemorroihd. Lots of water if you are straining hard should help. And yogurt!

First, I am just waiting patiently until the planceta moves a little further away from the cervix. Hopefully soon! How are you?

Doing well. Just a bit tired. My DS has been waking up ready to start the day at 4am! That plus pregnancy is knocking me out.

Scan is Monday. Feeling confident. Hope I dont get disappointed.

Thank you ilt, looks like brown spotting now, just when I wipe and no cramps, gone to bed and hope it's stopped by the morning x

Ohhh First, its you who has a scan Monday like me!! Errr! Hope the weekend goes by fast.

Star, im sure the spotting was just the progesterone irritating your cervix. Hope it stops!! Xxx

Faith, my fatigue was really badbetween 4 -9 weeks. it's now so much better. I'm tired but no fatigue. I really dislike it. I'm going to try the avocado suggestion. I know this is weird but I like eating it with sugar.

I can't wait for Monday for both of your scans BMW and First!

Star, try not to worry about the brown spotting. Agree with BMW, it's probably the progesterone. Get some rest and lots of water.

Faith, my fatigue was really badbetween 4 -9 weeks. it's now so much better. I'm tired but no fatigue. I really dislike it. I'm going to try the avocado suggestion. I know this is weird but I like eating it with sugar.

Star, try not to worry about the brown spotting. Agree with BMW, it's probably the progesterone. Get some rest and lots of water.

I'm sooo anxious about my scan! I've been pretty positive all week, but now starting to freak. I really in my heart don't feel like it's tubal though. I feel like I would be in some pain by now or at least spotting/bleeding. The doctor said I wouldn't feel any symptoms till 8-9 weeks, but I find that hard to believe.

I'm sooo anxious about my scan! I've been pretty positive all week, but now starting to freak. I really in my heart don't feel like it's tubal though. I feel like I would be in some pain by now or at least spotting/bleeding. The doctor said I wouldn't feel any symptoms till 8-9 weeks, but I find that hard to believe.

Star -> :hugs:

We've got three more days to go and the wait will be over. You're right - you would be in a lot of a pain by now if it was tubal - 7 weeks is usually when you start to notice anything so let what the doc said go in one ear and out the other for this one please. I was misdiagnosed with blocked tubes when we were digging into why we could not conceive and almost got them irreversibly clipped. I'm not saying ignore the doctor, but please be encouraged - he doesn't have the final word. I'll be praying your scan goes well.

Regarding the progesterone, I'm going to be a tad indelicate for a sec :blush:. Basically, I found that using them was like ....well using a higher absorbency tampon, e.g. super plus on day 5 of my period. It gets worse, when you're pregnant your body sends even more blood down to your cervix so the slightest irritation down there and a bleed is more likely to happen. So. To get round this problem, I would run it under warm water for a couple of seconds, no longer,so it does not melt and place it in. I was also advised to lie down for 20 mins after every application to give the body a chance to absorb it. In the meantime, keep drinking :). Brown spotting is okay, it's old blood and will subside. Just keep sipping.

One of the ways I found that helped keep my mind off worrying about was focusing on what foods I should eat more of for each week. I have a couple of apps on my phone that tell notify me every week of the stage of development. If you're up for MS next week (I pray it's bearable if it does show up), then I would start cranking up on b6 now - marmite and avocado are good candidates :D :D. I started eating avocados after embryo transfer (see https://www.medicaldaily.com/eating-avocados-more-triples-ivf-pregnancy-success-rate-241240 or google 'avocado diet ivf' for more articles) and I suspect that's contributed in some way to my having very little morning sickness.

Have a restful day xx

Thank you for making me feel better ladies, it's more like a yellowy very light brown just when I wipe anf it's got crinone gel in it every time which is making me think last night I dislodged a loaf of old stuff and it's still trailing out now, just not as much, a small bit when I wipe, not really what I needed to make me feel more confident before the scan!

Hope you're all well and have a good weekend x

Red blood started last night, enough to soak one small pad. Going in for emergency ultrasound this morning. I can't believe this. Everything was going perfectly.

First - hope everything goes ok. Will be thinking of you xx

Oh first, thinking of you, hope all is ok xx

First, so sorry to hear about that. Hopefully it's nothing. Praying it's all okay :hugs:

Oh man First, I'm sorry you experience this. Try to stay calm. I know it's hard. Hopefully it's nothing. :hugs:

Oh no FirstTry! I am thinking of you, hoping the bleeding has stopped by now and that the scan is a-ok and shows a gorgeous little baby kicking nicely. FX!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->