From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

Yes. Peppermint also suppose to help with nausea.

Ok ladies, I have my first meltdown last night. I tried to put on my favorite sweat pants that I've been wearing for a couple of months and still new and it was tight! I had no extra room in it while 4 days ago there was at least 1 1/2 inch space. I cried! DH had to console me and gave me his short to wear! I know that I am suppose to grow but the fact of growing is a bit hard to swallow than I thought it'd be. I was and am looking forward to a baby bump instead of looking fat lol. I do need to make sure that I gain at least 24lbs by 24 weeks. So far I've gained 2lbs in 12 weeks. I have a lot to catch up.

Another milestone I'm waiting for is the 22/24 weeks marker. That's when the hospital viewthe babies as viable and they will try to save the babies if something went wrong but they also need to be a certain weight. See??? The worries don't stop :)

Ahh ilt you will soon have a beautiful bump, im sure you will manage to catch up with the weight gain for your little ones :)

Ive had more brown spotting on my pantyliner today, 2 streaks but medium sized streaks, dont like it!

I can't wait until we all pass the first tri! Just keep an eye on the brown spotting. Maybe irritated cervix. Pelvic rest for a couple of days :)

Welcome Rosina!

ILT - all will be ok, I am pretty sure soon you will have a gorgeous big bump with babies weighing in nicely. You'll probably look back on these worries and laugh!

star - I still have brown spotting, it comes and goes every other day. Typically not enough for pantyliner, but there when I wipe. It drives me mad and every time it returns I worry all over again. At the same time I continue to have nausea and all the other symptoms are raging on so I think if I can just get past this spotting, it will be ok? I don't know...

Ohh the first trimester worries!! Jope everyone gets passed them soon

AFM: my scan is at 3:45 tomorrow. Nervous and terrified doesnt even describe how I feel! Just hope i get to continue joining you girls on the rollercoaster of pregnancy!!

Good luck BMW! How many hours are you different from uk? I'll be thinking about you!

We've got a big week in front of us for a lot of us! Can't wait to hear scan updates. Very nervous about mine on Friday! Gonna be a long week!!

Good luck BMW! How many hours are you different from uk? I'll be thinking about you!

We've got a big week in front of us for a lot of us! Can't wait to hear scan updates. Very nervous about mine on Friday! Gonna be a long week!!

Not sure what the time difference is. What time is it there? Its 2:32 pm right now here.

Hope Friday comes fast for you!!

It's 8.15pm here so about 5 hrs difference

Beneath - good luck hope all goes well tomorrow xx

Good luck, Beneath. Any symptoms?

Thank you! Same as all week. Boobs are still sore, very tired and not exactly nauseous but just feel yucky most of the time. Cramps have subsided the last few days. Ill maybe get one session of a minute or so cramping now compared to the two or three sessions I was getting a few days ago.

Thank you! Same as all week. Boobs are still sore, very tired and not exactly nauseous but just feel yucky most of the time. Cramps have subsided the last few days. Ill maybe get one session of a minute or so cramping now compared to the two or three sessions I was getting a few days ago.

No sharp pains? I don't want to give false hope, but it seems like you've got a shot. Just be prepared either way and :hugs:

No sharp pains? I don't want to give false hope, but it seems like you've got a shot. Just be prepared either way and :hugs:

No sharp pains at all and havent had any spotting/bleeding.

Thanks. I am expecting the worst, but hoping for the best.

BMW - will be thinking of you tomorrow afternoon! Best of luck, I've got everything crossed for a good result.

Good luck beneath :) xx

3chords, its a worry isnt it but like you ive still got my nausea and tiredness and my nausea has carried on after the spotting so hopefully it's nothing, when is your scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->