From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

The baby is measuring perfect at 6w1d, hb = 118. But I have an SCH. It sounds like the implications go from nothing to worry about to late miscarriage. Anyone know more?

Glad baby is measuring correct. Sorry for sounding stupid but what is sch?

Great news!

I think most SCH do end up being ok, but you have to put up with repeat bleeding.

I had to google it too. Subchorionic Hematoma. It's a pool of blood that can cause placenta abruption. They can go away in a couple weeks (no big deal) or persist the entire pregnancy. They can cause pregnancy loss or early labor throughout the pregnancy.

The Dr didn't tell me details about how bad it looks.

I had to google it too. Subchorionic Hematoma. It's a pool of blood that can cause placenta abruption. They can go away in a couple weeks (no big deal) or persist the entire pregnancy. They can cause pregnancy loss or early labor throughout the pregnancy.

The Dr didn't tell me details about how bad it looks.

Im glad the baby is okay! I know a girl on here who had sch and shes almost due, it ended up being fine!! Try not to worry so much xxx

Heya - I've been looking for another thread and have been creeping for a bit. I've just been too busy to properly introduce myself.

Dealing with endometriosis and male factor. We weren't quite ready to have kids, but I was told with my condition, if I want to have kids, now is the time. So after more than a year of trying, they did some tests on my dh. With my disease and male factor issues our only hope was ICSI.

So after some thought and consultation with loved ones, we decided we'd give it one try.

Our retrieval date was Feb 22nd with 10 eggs, 4 mature, 2 fertilized and one made it through the night. I had a three day transfer with one 16-cell embryo.

I got my first :bfp: 8dp3dt, but I didn't know as I threw it in the garbage too early. The next day I tried again and noticed a faint line. Grabbed the last one (ew) and noticed another line.

Fast forward to my betas:
13dp3dt 370
15dp3dt 1070
22dp3dt 11500
29dp3dt 40805

Here's my little embie last Monday:
https://s1.postimg.org/d3qgftq7z/2015_03_23_19_48_34_png.jpg
6 weeks 1 day
Due November 15, 2015!

Video here

Next scan on this coming Monday.

Symptoms: cramping, spotting, acne, some nausea, mild breast tenderness.

Hope it's okay that I join in! I'm going to have to catch up a bit! Bear with me.

Hi BMW! :hi:
Looking forward to your scan... it's sooo close.

First, glad to hear everything is ok!! I did read that SCH could grow together with baby but it could also go away by itself as the baby grow. Just make sure you have the right monitoring by your OB and I'm sure everything will be fine. Looks like some of us will need extra monitoring :)

Rosina, welcome! Congrats on your BFP! Feel free to jump in on any topics. We are all here to support each other and make our pregnancies go by faster! I added your due date on the front page.

First, glad you heard baby's heartbeat and he/she is well, hopefully the sch will disappear and won't cause you any complications, how is the bleeding now, has it stopped?

Welcome rosina :) congratulations on your bfp, looks like all is going well for you

First -glad went all ok. Whoop brill news on the heart beat. Hope the sch doesn't cause any further problems.

Rosina - hi and welcome. Congrats on your bfp x

First, glad you heard baby's heartbeat and he/she is well, hopefully the sch will disappear and won't cause you any complications, how is the bleeding now, has it stopped?

Welcome rosina :) congratulations on your bfp, looks like all is going well for you

It's just spotting now. But Dr said it could last for a week.

Hi Rosina! Welcome!! Looking forward to sharing all our journeys together!

Hi Rosina, welcome to the group :).

First, I'm glad to hear the baby is okay. I had sch too and bled lightly for 2 weeks before it stopped. I was advised to rest a lot (pelvic rest) and no moderate to heavy lifting whatsoever. Some sch do actually seal up so please don't worry. When next are you going for a scan? Ask them to tell you the position of the haemorrhage relative to the sac - once you have the size and position, you'll know what you're dealing with. The key thing is you're not bleeding into the sac which you would have been told. In the meantime, please keep hydrated. Dehydration can unfortunately cause uterine contractions which doesn't help. Do hope I haven't caused you more worry - will be praying xx.

Hi Rosina, welcome to the group :).

First, I'm glad to hear the baby is okay. I had sch too and bled lightly for 2 weeks before it stopped. I was advised to rest a lot (pelvic rest) and no moderate to heavy lifting whatsoever. Some sch do actually seal up so please don't worry. When next are you going for a scan? Ask them to tell you the position of the haemorrhage relative to the sac - once you have the size and position, you'll know what you're dealing with. The key thing is you're not bleeding into the sac which you would have been told. In the meantime, please keep hydrated. Dehydration can unfortunately cause uterine contractions which doesn't help. Do hope I haven't caused you more worry - will be praying xx.

That is VERY helpful, since the RE didn't give me much advice. Next scan is in 5 days.

Hi how is everyone?

Why did I wish for nausea? Been feeling sick since 3am but just keep heaving, feel so sick and ive got trapped wind so got a stomach ache, roll on 12pm when I finish work

Hope you're all ok xx

Hi

Star - I've been feeling sick and heaving too but not actually being sick. It's been really bad this week. I've read that even though you might not feel like eating make sure you do as having an empty stomach will make you feel more sick. Try toast. It's works for me.

Thank you ladies, ive just bought some polo mints which seem to help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->