From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

First - I also think the cramping is from the blood - the cervix dilates a little bit to pass blood out and that's what causes it. It will be such a relief for you when this SCH is gone...FX it is asap.

Hi Ladies, looks like a lot of you are moving into second tri!! Waaahooo!! I hope the worries decrease a bit for some of you.

My scan went well. One of the babies has low fluid but still ok according to the doctor. so, it did look like I had a leakage last week due to the amnio. Otherwise, placenta has moved away from the cervix and I am allowed to go for walks now! Yaay. So far, I gained 2lbs but I lost some weight on my first 14 weeks. So basically, I probably gained 10lbs already hahahaha. I know that it seems so fast for me to move into the end of 2nd tri. but really...it feels slow. I count every week a blessing :D.

First, lots of water...I mean..lots of water. I drank at least 10 cups of water daily during the spotting period. Oh...and try to sleep on your left side. It suppose to help w/ the cramping and flow. I think :). You know..Dh and I went to have dinner last night and I coughed..well..apparently I pee'd myself. This morning when I sneezed I also felt a trickle. Is that something to worry about First?

BMW!! Hope you are doing well! :D

I am excited to see more u/s results soon :D.

Great news about placenta moving ilt :)
I dont know how much weight ive gained as never weigh myself normally but today when went for scan I was nearly 69kg which I know is more, I think I'm normally about 10.5 stone
Scan all went well, baby was active at first and waved arms above head then decided to sleep so I had to keep lifting my bum and shaking hips to wake him/her up, felt quite guilty actually!
Typical me and my always full bladder it was too full so I had to get up and pee before they could see anything! Also done the blood test for downs and she measured the neck which took forever due to position but eventually she managed it and thinks it looks average
Ive got 4 pictures as it was 3 for £6 then she gave us an extra one so I'll post them tomorrow

Off out for dinner tonight with sister and her oh, just hope my heartburn eases up and I get an appetite!

Hope your all well xx

Awww star, glad little one gave you a little wave before having a 'disrupted' snooze lol!!

Cmo, good luck for your scan on Tuesday.

Got mine on weds too plus all my screening bloods with the downs one as the midwife couldn't get any blood last week, mega rubbish.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

Ladies just want to share this amazing story.....my best friend had her first icsi on oct which sadly failed. She had one frozen embryo which was implanted in April and worked. She went for her 7 week scan yesterday and saw 2 heartbeats!! Her one wee embryo had split and it's identical twins!! It was a 1 in 600 chance and it was her only frozen embryo left! Pretty amazing eh!!

Hi guys. I'm having a ton of bleeding. At the emergency room now. Might be losing the baby. Prayers please!

Oh no! I will pray and keep you in my thoughts! Fingers and toes crossed this is just the SCH and baby is ok! Come on little guy/girl, you can do it!

Saw the baby move! Haven't talked to the dr yet. I soaked 4 pads in 2 hours, so it's a significant bleed. I wonder if I'll be on bed rest now. I just hope we've got a chance.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!

Saw the baby move! Haven't talked to the dr yet. I soaked 4 pads in 2 hours, so it's a significant bleed. I wonder if I'll be on bed rest now. I just hope we've got a chance.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!

Ohhhh fx the baby will be just fine!!!!!

Thanks, Beneath.

Dr said not sure whether this is the begginning of a miscarriage or if it will stop on its own. I'm stubbornly confident that this baby will make it.

Your baby is a little fighter first, he/she has already proves that and will continue to fight xx

Thank you, Star. The baby is perfect. It's all about my body now, and whether it can sustain the pregnancy.

Sorry to bring everyone down. I hope you are all doing well :)

Still keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

I have a good friend who bled continuously, first they said it was SCH, then they said it was "placental lakes" - right up until 16/17 weeks. Her baby boy is 7 months old today, so I hope for the exact same outcome for you.

Bet you cant wait bump, the scan was so fun as it lasts a lot longer and you have a lot of time to see baby, cant wait for nxt one at complete, are you finding out what your having?

Your not bringing anyone down first, were here for you x

First - hope you and baby are well this morning.

star25 - love your new profile pic!!

Hi CMo, Star, 3C, and everyone else :wave: The bleeding stopped Saturday. I haven't left the bed since Friday. NT scan this afternoon with the high risk OB, then will discuss next steps.

I'm so happy the bleeding has stopped! I'm holding on to this baby with everything I've got!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->