From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

Thank you 3chords, didnt get a pic with baby's arms lol but love this one :)

First, well done, glad the bleeding has stopped, must be all the rest your getting, hope scan goes well xx

Glad to hear everything is ok First. :)
I've been away a while. How is everyone else doing?

Super cute ultrasound pic Star. <3!!

Hey ladies here's my little munchkin! All looking good and measuring at 12+6. The guy doing my scan was so excited for us getting to this milestone after icsi that we ended up with 7 pictures instead of 1!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 9
Soo cute CMo!!

My guess is girl for star and boy for CMo. (not that I'm great at guessing!)

I'm with u there 3chords. My DH is completely convinced it's a boy! Even I'm referring to bump as 'him'. I'll be really shocked if it's a girl!

So glad the bleeding has stopped first :flower: . Hope the scan goes well.

So sorry I've been off the grid. We're decorating and so everything is packed away and we're both camping in our TV room whilst the rest of the house is covered in dust.

How is everyone else doing? Very cute pic star and cmo :). Looking like everyone's saying goodbye to MS. Roll on second tri :D :D

Great photo, CMo!!!

We're still not out of the woods, but when I look at this perfect little munchkin, I can't help but be confident it will be okay!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 9
I'm loving all the new scan pics! Cmo and first they're perfect :)

Rosina, thank you, hoe are things with you?

Faith, your right, roll on second tri now for us all! Cannot wait for us to meet our babies, sounds like your working hard before baby arrives, we recently decorated our dining room and doing the spare room next, just can get motivated to start anymore!

First that's a great picture. I know your little one will be ok! Xx

Great pic, First! I love the scans when they can still fit the whole body in the shot.

I go for my next scan tomorrow afternoon...hope we get a photo this time. Last time, the baby was doing summersaults and then decided to lie on his stomach so the only great shots we could get were of the spine, lol.

3chords I was just saying to DH that it's so strange looking at the scan cos the baby looks so big but really it's the size of a plum! Amazing! X

Looks like everyone is doing really well! So happy to see pics of scans :D.

3C, I have u/s tomorrow too! Growth scan so it'll be a long one. I might need to bring my own pillow and take a little snooze :D.

Afm, finally got the result of my amnio. Both babies are normal!!!!! We are super excited and relieved to hear this. DH wants to start shopping this weekend and I am not going to say no since he's been very reserved regarding the babies until today :D.

So happy ilt!! knew little ones would be fine, go shop til you drop! X

Ooh just realized what I said, not literally! :) x

ILT: Yay!!!! Congratulations! So, can we safely says they are girls? Or did you not test the sex?

Thank you ladies! Yes they are both 100% girls.

First, when is your amnio?

BMW, how are things?

Thank you ladies! Yes they are both 100% girls.

First, when is your amnio?

BMW, how are things?

How are things... hmmmm. Well, my HCG is being cruel. It went from 600ish one week to 96 next week to 14 the next week to 6 the next week and this week a damn 2! I can't get my autoimmune work-up or blood clotting testing done until it's a 0. Doctor said I can do another beta next Tuesday and do the autoimmune the same day since he's sure it'll be 0 by then. Five weeks on Friday since the D&C and in beta hell and still no AF. I am frustrated to say the least.. but that's infertility for you! DH is doing his autoimmune testing tomorrow since it was the only day he can get off of work so at least that'll be done.

Anyway, glad all is going well for everyone in here <3 <3 I so wish I was still in here and pregnant and it makes me sad sometimes, but am so so happy you girls and babies are doing well! :hugs:

First, hope you are doing better! I pray for you and baby daily!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->