From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

Cmo, you could be surprised as I was, more shocked than when I got my bfp I was that convinced it was a boy!

Congrats star!! Count me in with the shocked crowd when we found out it was a boy. I totally thought we were having a girl! So much for mother's intuition, heh.

Thank you 3c, obviously no intuition over here lol, just glad all is healthy x

I think I'll be mega shocked if it's a girl. Absolutely everyone thinks I'm having a boy. Don't know if I think it's a boy or if I'm just going along with everyone else! Determined not to find out on thurs tho so another 20 weeks to wait!

So have we got 5 girls here now and 2 boys so far?

I think that's the count! Girls are dominating for sure!

I had my anatomy scan yesterday. Baby looks perfect! Big head like his brother, the rest about average. The SCH (or maybe two) is still there, but Dr didn't seem concerned because I haven't bled in 7 weeks.

:thumbup:

Great news first, lots of scans going on now :)

First, that sounds great! So happy all the scans seem to be going fairly routinely.

Morning ladies, just wondering how high it's possible to feel movement at this stage? Just because I can feel something on my right side but it's more under my ribs, could just be everything getting squished but it's only when I sit down so could it actually be the baby lower down but feels higher when I'm sat?

Star, congrats on the little girl! I'd think that you'd feel movements at this point. Try aying down and drink something super cold. It usually makes mine move :).

First, yayy for an awesome scan and no bleeding! I actually just found out a couple of days ago that my bleeding issue was called placenta previa.

3c, Faith, & Cmo...hi :)

BMW, hope everything is going well with you.

I had to go to labor & delivery a couple of days ago since I had non stop contactions for over 1 1/2 hrs. Everything is ok so far after spending 6 hours on the triage bed, 2 cervix checks, and an ultrasound. I did have my first experience eating while on the hospital bed :). The babies were giving the nurses a hard time. They kept kicking the heart monitors and moving away from it. So they have to come in every 15 minutes to readjust the monitors. I was very uncomfortable laying on the narrow bed with 2 monitors strapped on my belly and non stop kicking and punching. We did get to see the babies on the screen though. The doctor was laughing because they were so active but at the same time you can see that they have their own personality already. Baby B....she will be my drama queen. As soon as we saw her, she blinked and put her hand on her forehead lol. Baby A was yawning, a little more quiet, and upside down. Her head has been down for the past 2 weeks. They were moving constantly for 6 hours. The next day, they stayed pretty quiet until Daddy started to say the alphabet to them. I have my biweekly appt today. Pretty sure the girls are not coming out anytime soon. But it doesn't stop me for feeling super unprepared. Our house is still a mess. Still have a gazillion boxes to unpack. Cribs are not assembled and their room is still piled with stuff. We finally purchased 2 baby car seats last night and it made me feel a bit better.

Still dealing with the carpal tunnel. I did find out from a triplet mom a baby bottle called Podee. It's a self feeding bottle. Definitely will get a few of them. I like the thought that I can have both hands to hold and bond with my babies instead of holding a bottle.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Hi everyone :wave:

It's V-day today for me. I've got a scan as well. Gulp!
Will write back once it's all over ......

:hugs:

Ilt, I think my anterior placenta is still stopping me from feeling anything really as dont feel a lot :( sure it will Start soon, she was wriggling around like anything at scan, have another scan at clinicon Tuesday so I'll ask again then

Glad babies are well, you must be so excited, hope the next few weeks go quick for you although not too quick so your not prepared!

I cant wait for time to fly by and meet my little one, especially in this heat!

Faith, yay for v day! Hope scan goes well :)

On the train now heading in.
Star - my placenta is also anterior. I didn't feel a thing until 22 weeks. I know how worrying it can be. :hugs:

Here comes a tunnel ....

Thank you faith, probably take longer as it my first too, last scan at clinic they said maybe 18-21 weeks so I'm keeping everything crossed it wont be long!

My placenta is anterior and I do feel him every day (and have for a while) but they are not super strong kicks. My assumption is that boys are more aggressive in there haha.

Actually, the girls kicks & punches just got stronger about 3 weeks ago. Now, I can see my stomach moves everytime they kick and punch.

Yaaayy Faith for V day! Another milestone pass :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->