From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

Hope 2day goes well BMW! Will be crossing everything for you during your 2ww x

Awesome news BMW. I remember ate walnut and loads of avocado during my 2ww to help.

Keeping fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Everything crossed for you beneath :) xx

Ilt, how are you and babies? xx

I was just at my nephews bday party, went to wwalk outside the community hall and managed to slip and fell right on my bum! At the same time with my 9month old niece in my arms, only I can manage to be so clumsy then start crying ( along with my niece) that ive harmed the baby, went to maternity to check and all is ok, heard heartbeat and now shes kicking away wondering what all the fuss is about!
I'm staying in for the rest of the day now feeling sorry fpr myself and my grazed elbow :(

Hope you're all having a good weekend?

:hugs: to you star. So sorry to hear about your accident. These do happen - I almost fell headfirst into our lit bbq yesterday whilst tripping on a step. Glad you got checked out though xxx

Thanks ladies, I'm going to be as careful as possible, I'm so clumsy anyway, just want Nov to be here now, I know it's too early for getting impatient but I am!

Aw star what a nightmare! Glad u and baby are both ok! Don't know about u ladies but I often find myself quite off balance when I stand up. I stumble about a fair bit!

Ilt how are you and the girls getting on? Hope everything is going well

Not much happening with me, bump has just grown out of nowhere. It's nice people can see your pregnant and not just fat!

Sorry to hear about the fall star. I had one of those and also got checked out ok but it was scary when it happened.

Loving our vacation, we are in Quebec City and it's as lovely as always. A little slice of Europe...

Apparently our centre of gravity shifts because of the bump. So we should expect to be somewhat clumsy. Don't be hard on yourself.

When DH heard about the fall, guess what he asked first - "How are the babies?"
I've been signing my messages "Cargo" ever since to tease him. Teach him to remember I still count :rofl:

Thank u ladies :) had to be when my dh was away for a friends bday all night too
I know what u mean faith, when my dh came home yesterday he was saying hello to the baby and kissing the bump more than me! It's cute though so I'll let him off

I do find I get a bit dizzy standing up and more clumsy too!

3c enjoy the rest of your hol, lucky lady!

Cmo, I'm the same, not much happening apart from looking bigger which is nice and feeling more regular kicks, sat eve could clearly see them through my dress and a couple of big ones, typical dh wasnt here and last night she was quieter or nearer the back and lower down so he still hasn't felt or seen them yet!

Hi girlies! 4dp6dt today and got a bfn this morning, I know it's still early, but still bummed! For you girls who did fet, when did you get a bfp?

Hope you are doing okay after the fall, star!

BMW i know it's a horrible feeling and everyone is probably telling you this but....it's still really early. I never done fet but my bfp was 8dp3dt and it was faint then. I would think another couple of days and you'll see that second line. I'm confident of it! Xx

Hi beneath, mine was 5dp5dt fet but was a real squinter! You're not out yet lovelie xx

I got a faint line this morning!!!! I want to make sure it isnt an evap tho since I tested with a cheapie so testing again tonight and if its darker ill get a frer tomorrow!! I soooo wanna be back in the bump group with you girls!

Thank you beneath, im doing ok, went for check up today as had less movement last night and this morning but all is ok, though still not feeling much this evening shes probably changed her sleep pattern to worry me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->