From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

BMW I was 8dp3dt and I had to hold the test (FRER) at angle under a spotlight before I saw a very very faint line.
Fingers crossed that your line gets darker :)

I got a faint line this morning!!!! I want to make sure it isnt an evap tho since I tested with a cheapie so testing again tonight and if its darker ill get a frer tomorrow!! I soooo wanna be back in the bump group with you girls!

Yay!!! Post a pic! If it is pink, it is not an evap. That's the same day I got my squinter!

Here it is! This morning's and this afternoon's.. definitely darker! I will pick up frers tomorrow.

Attachments

• attachment.php.jpg
    attachment.php.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 52
Yay beneath! My cheapie looked more like a bfn and when dipped a frer in the same urine there was more of a line so you will definitely get a better result with a frer even if you dome it today would probably see more, so exciting! Xx

Yay beneath! My cheapie looked more like a bfn and when dipped a frer in the same urine there was more of a line so you will definitely get a better result with a frer even if you dome it today would probably see more, so exciting! Xx

Yeah todays wasnt much darker than yesterday but my urine was a little diluted. I will pick up a frer for this afternoon afer acupuncture today!

Just want to say a quick hi to everyone else while breast pumping :p. BMW, looks like you'll be joining the rest of the ladies in no time! Yayyy. I'll try to write more tomorrow.

25 weeks today!! How did that happen? Where is the time going??

Just want to say a quick hi to everyone else while breast pumping :p. BMW, looks like you'll be joining the rest of the ladies in no time! Yayyy. I'll try to write more tomorrow.

You've been on my mind ilt. Hope you and the girls are doing well :hugs:. Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Cmo I know it's flying by, I literally cant wait for November!

Ilt, hope you and babies are well xx

Congrats on your girls ILT!
Fingers crossed that line gets darker BMW!!

I bet you're all getting big - I know I am :) I hope you're all doing well.

Congrats on your girls ILT!
Fingers crossed that line gets darker BMW!!

I bet you're all getting big - I know I am :) I hope you're all doing well.

Hii hun! My beta was a little low yesterday at 35, but my line is so so much darker today so fx my next beta is nice and high!

BMW just looked at yesterday's line and it looks amazing!! So glad spotting has stopped!

My friend had 2 embryos transferred a few years ago and had some bleeding early on. At her 7 week scan she had one heartbeat and has a perfect little boy now. She was convinced her bleeding was the second embryo which hadn't attached coming away. Doctor couldn't say if it was though but just her thoughts. By the looks of your line I would say at least one little one has settled itself in for the long haul! Looking forward to your numbers on Tuesday x

BMW just looked at yesterday's line and it looks amazing!! So glad spotting has stopped!

My friend had 2 embryos transferred a few years ago and had some bleeding early on. At her 7 week scan she had one heartbeat and has a perfect little boy now. She was convinced her bleeding was the second embryo which hadn't attached coming away. Doctor couldn't say if it was though but just her thoughts. By the looks of your line I would say at least one little one has settled itself in for the long haul! Looking forward to your numbers on Tuesday x

Aww thanks hunnn!!! I hope my little bean is nice and snuggled in there :)

I'm back, girls!!!!! Beta went up to 169 today! 42 hr double rate. So content with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->