From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

Beneath, hang on in there sweetie, things could definitely still be ok! Big hugs x

Hi ladies,

Please may I join? I confess but I'd been stalking the other thread since nimbec created but just never got round to actually bashing away at the keyboard. I am now :).

Every blessing,
Faith

BFP on 14 Feb 2015.
Expecting di/di twins :D

Hi faith welcome and congrats on your twins!

Today's symptom/panic time...... I've been getting sort of stabbing pains today kind of like ovulation pain. Getting it in both sides. Not had these before normally just get lower abdo cramp like pain. Anyone experienced these??

HI faith and congratulations!

Cmo, I dont think I have felt that, I'm still panicking about my sudden loss of cramps!
I'm sure it's fine though, all sorts is happening at the moment x

Hi Cmo,

Thank you for the welcome :).

As long as youre not bleeding and it's not on the one side only, it's not unusual. Are you on progesterone? If so, it's one of the side effects. The other thing I found that helped is staying hydrated.

Fingers crossed it'll stop soon
:hug:

Every blessing,
Faith

BFP on 14 Feb 2015.
Expecting di/di twins

No faith my clinic stopped my progesterone after my BFP. It's settling a bit now. I went for a swim this morning, maybe I just strained a bit. I normally run but obviously that's out the question for now so thought I'd swim instead.

Next question.... How long did you ladies wait before you DTD?? Poor DH has gone without since the week before egg collection. I'm thinking at least until after 7 wk scan?

Cmo - we dtd after our 6 week 1 day scan. I was nervous and only done it a few times as I'm still cautious. All has been fine though 😆

Thanks Kaye I was thinking just safer to wait. Poor DH, it'll be a long year for him lol

Did u hear the baby's heartbeat at your 6 week scan?

Cmo, we dtd today and all was fine, clinic said it was ok as long as didnt bleed and it was ok x

CMO, I was wondering the same about dtd as we're both a little apprehensive. I'd sort of like to wait till our scan but ours isn't until 7weeks 5days! Also re the cramps on both sides, defo had those as well (particularly y'day) and thought they were a little strange but I'm slowly learning not to be so surprised lol! :)

We still haven't dtd, no reason not to medically but we both feel we'd feel more up to it after the 2nd scan.

Cmo - didn't hear the heartbeat but we seen it pulsating on screen 😆😆😆

Morning all :)

Ilt, how is your cold?

Mines still lingering and ive now lost my voice, hope your doing better

I had a couple of Small twinges yesterday so feeling better about the loss of cramps, also under bellly button had a few sharp poking pains and my boobs hurt more and my nipples which never hurt when on progesterone or before af so taking it as a good sign, also getting more veiny which dh can see too so the worrying about symptoms is lessening a bit

How is everyone else and symptoms? Hope you all have a happy Friday

Beneath, hope alls well with results, I'm sure it will be xx

Hi

Star - hope your better soon and get your voice back. My boobs have been really sore and nipples constantly stood to attention. They seem to easing a bit this week.

Beneath - good luck today.

Have a great friday everyone 😆

Thanks girls for the good luck wishes! I will update as soon as i hear something. Fx!!!

Faye, I've had the nipples standing to attention more than is normal and it makes me laugh as it's such a funny symptom!

Beneath, will be thinking of you today, good luck! x

Thank you kaye, my ticker says vocal chords are forming this week so think the baby is pinching mine!

Jeez just looked at my nipples this morning and the certainly appear to be standing out more! Very sensitive aswell!!

Good luck BMW xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->