From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

I agree beneath 30% is still a good chance and the hcg has risen so staying positive for you xx

Bumpsparkle how are you getting on with the crinone now? Have you got your frers yet?

Hope everyones well this weekend xx

Trying to attach photo of my scan today but I am so rubbish at this

https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/kayeomar/Mobile%20Uploads/20150321_122534_zpsdb67de65.jpg

Well here is our little baby. 8 weeks 6 days. Measuring exactly right. We seen the heart beating away fast and strong. You can see the leg and also the little arm bud starting. Can't wait for my next scan on 10th April when I know it will look more baby like. Hope everyone else ok? Xx

Awwww Kaye, he/she's soo adorable. Thank you for sharing.

:hug:

Amazing, Kaye. My RE said that if everything looks good around 9 weeks, there's a 95% chance of live birth!!!

Beautiful scan Kaye! Can't wait till your next scan. Once you see the baby starts moving, you'll get addicted! Lol.

Faith, you are having twins too! How are they doing? Btw, do you want me to put your due date on the front page? Did I miss a post?

Bump, I also don't think I have your due date. Let me know if you want me to put it on the front page. It's not a requirement btw :).

BMW, hope you are doing well.

Hi everyone else.

Beautiful scan Kaye! Can't wait till your next scan. Once you see the baby starts moving, you'll get addicted! Lol.

Faith, you are having twins too! How are they doing? Btw, do you want me to put your due date on the front page? Did I miss a post?

Bump, I also don't think I have your due date. Let me know if you want me to put it on the front page. It's not a requirement btw :).

BMW, hope you are doing well.

Hi everyone else.

Im doing okay. Trying to find the middle ground of still staying hopeful but not too optimistic at the same time. One day down, nine to go.

Hey Ilt 😃😃, I hope you're horizontal as you're reading this. I bled at about week 6 which was uber scary. Pelvic rest, keeping hydrated and eating lots of fibre seems to
have closed that door shut for now.
Yes, I'm expecting di/di twins 😀😀 (still getting used to the news). I don't have an agreed date yet for now cos' I've been given a singleton date which is unlikely to be correct. I'm going for Oct 10 for now but should know for sure by summer, please God.

Hi to everyone else. Hope you're all having a restful weekend.

BMW, I'm counting with you! It's hard to find that median. Do whatever you need to do to protect yourself. :hugs:.

Faith, I've been drinking like there is no tomorrow and putting myself on bedrest and pelvic rest for a couple of days now. Eating is a problem though. My MS came back with a vengeance yesterday. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep some food down today. But at the same time, the MS gives me comfort knowing that the babies are hopefully still growing :).Your due date is 5 days after mine! So far, mine is for singleton too but my OB said to just keep it because it's hard to say with twins.

Thankfully, the bleeding has stop. Only very light brown spotting. I'm trying to think positively and counting the days when we all reach 24 weeks, the V day :).

So these past 2 days, DH has been super attentive...not like he wasn't before. I think the trip to the ER scared him a lot Since I'm usually very healthy and independent. He also got to see the babies multiple times and seeing them moving made them more real to him. I have been watching One Born Every Minute these past couple of days. I made him watch it last night and he did! I'm glad he did so he knows what will happen when we go for the C Section. Yes, I've decided to go with C Section. We'll miss a couple special moments that can only be experience with vaginal birth but we are ok with it. :)

I don't know if there is a similar show in England but it's worth watching. :)

I hope everyone is doing well!

ILT - glad you are getting plenty of rest and the bleeding has stopped

BMW - hoping these 9 days go fast for you. The waiting is the hardest. You need to be hopeful but agree with ILT that you need to do whatever you need to protect yourself. We will all be praying that all is fine for you and ILT.

First - thanks. That makes me feel good.

Thanks girls! You are all amazing and always in my prayers for H&H nine months to us all!

Congrats Kaye! Looks great!

ILT - must be a big relief for the bleeding to have petered out. How is your twin bump looking so far?

BMW - will be thinking of you this week. I have been in beta hell before, it's just hard not to obsess and think about it 24/7 in between tests. I hope the week passes quickly so you can have some more definitive answers.

4 days until our 8 week scan. Nervous as hell although I have had horrible, constant nausea every.single.day since 5w4d which I've not had in either of my previous (failed) pregnancies so as crappy as I feel I also hope it is a good sign...

Congrats Kaye! Looks great!

ILT - must be a big relief for the bleeding to have petered out. How is your twin bump looking so far?

BMW - will be thinking of you this week. I have been in beta hell before, it's just hard not to obsess and think about it 24/7 in between tests. I hope the week passes quickly so you can have some more definitive answers.

4 days until our 8 week scan. Nervous as hell although I have had horrible, constant nausea every.single.day since 5w4d which I've not had in either of my previous (failed) pregnancies so as crappy as I feel I also hope it is a good sign...

Thanks, hun. It's definitely hard to not obsess, but I am trying my best and have a great supportive/positive family.

Hope your scan goes wonderfully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->