From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

BMW, good luck today.

Star, still having this stupid cold. Thankfully there is the breathe strip.

Afm, just got back from emergency room. About 2 hours ago, I woke up feeling a little gush on my panties. Thought it was the progesterone leaking. Unfortunately, it was blood and while I was sitting on the toilet I felt something came out. We went to the ER and doctors were able to find both babies still wriggling. both have good heartbeats so far but they couldn't figured out what caused the bloot clot/bleeding. So everything seemed ok now. Luckily, I have a scan on monday. Hopefully, we'll find out by then what was going on.

Sorry for the lack of personals ladies. Will catch up soon.

I did see a new member joined us. Just want to say a quick Hi and welcome.

Oh no ilt, how frightening for you, so glad babies were ok, just get plenty of rest and hope Monday you will find out the reason for it xxx

ILT - oh gosh how frightening. Glad babies are ok. Get plenty of rest xx

ILT how scary. So glad u and babies are ok. Hope your resting now xx

ILT - that's so terrifying, but I'm really glad you were able to get some reassurance by seeing both babies on the scan doing so well. FX no more bleeding and Monday's scan goes well.

BMW - good luck today, I have everything crossed for a great and doubling beta for you!

AFM, I took a sick day yesterday and took diclectin during the day and at night. The medication works fairly well except I can't usually take it during the day because it puts me to sleep. So can't really do that at work. Today I feel much better, still don't have an appetite but the nausea is much more mild.

Went in for my bloodwork now waiting for results. My nurse pretty much said I need at least a 400 today or my doctor wont be too happy and will be concerned about ectopic :( hope I get a good number!! Fx!!

Good luck beneath. How long will results take. Waiting is horrible.

Got everything crossed for u BMW! Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer

Ilt, I'm so sorry to read about what happened. How terrifying it must have been. Were they able to check for a subchorionic haemorrhage? I'm really glad the babies are fine though.

Please try and get loads of rest this weekend.

Every blessing,
Faith

Not good news. Only went up to 292 today. Im going for an ultrasound on the 30th to rule out ectopic.

Now im afraid what I thought was gas cramps and constipation all along is really ectopic symptoms :(

Thanks Ladies! Currently having very mild cramps. I assumed it's because I had 2 doctors performed pelvic exams 15 minutes apart. ER doc wasn't able to find the second baby, which I thought he meant the heartbeat because DH and I saw both if them. So he called the on call OB. Funny part was the missing baby was wriggling so fast when the ob showed the ER doc what he should be looking for. I guess I'm his first MoDi twins patient lol.

BMW, I'm so sorry to hear the result. I hope it's a misdiagnosed! I know it's hard to calm down. I'm trying myself. I slowly made plan on what to do if I am having a miscarriage. I know I should think positive but I feel a bit more in control in this uncontrollable situation. I'm waiting with you BMW. Hopefully, we'll both have a good outcomes.

Faith, the doctors didn't say anything about SCH but I wonder if that's what I had. didn't feel any cramps or indication if anything was wrong at alL before the bleeding. But currently on pelvic rest and I put myself on a bed rest :)

BMW I'm sorry your beta wasn't higher. Still keeping everything crossed for you xx

Wishing the best for beneath and ilt, hope all is well for your little ones xxxxx

Emailed my doctor and he said theres a 30 percent chance of this still turning out okay we just need to be cautious. I asked if its possible both embies implanted and if one didnt make it would it screw up my numbers and he said its possible. He said at six weeks its the earliest he can see if anything is in the uterus, And if he doesnt see anything he would perform a d&c.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->