From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

That's not a bad number for 11dp or even later. Did you transfer one or two?

I transferred two. My doctor said its never a great sign when the numbers don't double, but it is considered acceptable for the doubling process to require up to 3 days...so things may still be fine and that we need to see what the next value shows us, but of course im completely crushed.

I was going to say beneath that it can take 3 days to double, when was your first one and what was the number?

Thank you for the reasurrance ladies, boobs were aching when took my bra off again so that was a relief, no cramping today though :(

First great number!

I was going to say beneath that it can take 3 days to double, when was your first one and what was the number?

Thank you for the reasurrance ladies, boobs were aching when took my bra off again so that was a relief, no cramping today though :(

First great number!

My first one was at 9dp5dt on Wednesday and it was 129, todays was 219.

Cmo, Thank you for pointing that out!!! :dohh: Guess I was in a hurry wanting all of us to have our babies soon.

First, can I put your due date now? Awesome beta btw.

3chords, I have been drinking honey w/ lemon today because of my cold. It's not only making my cold feel a bit better. It also eliminate a bit of my nausea. I was hungover free for a few hours now :D.

BMW, the beta doesn't sound too bad. Maybe baby just a late grower. I am sure it'll catch up.

I talk to my belly at times. It's a good assurance for myself..and hopefully for the babies. Not a long drawn out convo though hahahaha. Just something like patting my belly when no one is around and said everything is going to be okay. For whatever reason, it made me feel better. Try not to stress out too much over the numbers. Our bodies do its own thing and not the way that science dictates. :hugs:.

Hope everyone else is well today.

Cmo, Thank you for pointing that out!!! :dohh: Guess I was in a hurry wanting all of us to have our babies soon.

First, can I put your due date now? Awesome beta btw.

3chords, I have been drinking honey w/ lemon today because of my cold. It's not only making my cold feel a bit better. It also eliminate a bit of my nausea. I was hungover free for a few hours now :D.

BMW, the beta doesn't sound too bad. Maybe baby just a late grower. I am sure it'll catch up.

I talk to my belly at times. It's a good assurance for myself..and hopefully for the babies. Not a long drawn out convo though hahahaha. Just something like patting my belly when no one is around and said everything is going to be okay. For whatever reason, it made me feel better. Try not to stress out too much over the numbers. Our bodies do its own thing and not the way that science dictates. :hugs:.

Hope everyone else is well today.

Thank you, hun.

I transferred two. My doctor said its never a great sign when the numbers don't double, but it is considered acceptable for the doubling process to require up to 3 days...so things may still be fine and that we need to see what the next value shows us, but of course im completely crushed.

Maybe one embie resulted in a chemical but the other is growing normally. It seems that could've inflated the first beta maybe.

Maybe one embie resulted in a chemical but the other is growing normally. It seems that could've inflated the first beta maybe.

I dont know. At this point im praying for one healthy baby to stick and stay for 9 months!!

BMW - honestly that beta is really close to doubling. I know it would have been way better for your sanity if it had just doubled exactly (or more) in 48 hrs but I think that you are still looking at a very decent doubling time of 63 hrs (remember 48-72 is the normal range). It will be impossible for you NOT to worry for the next couple of days but FX that everything looks good with the next draw!

ILT - it's funny you say that because we just got our dog neutered a couple of days ago and he is on an anti-inflammatory/painkiller that is suspended in a honey-based solution, so it tastes sweet and he loves it. Anyway when I was giving it to him last night I honestly wanted to vomit when I smelled the honey. I can't imagine going anywhere near it at the moment. Funny how different things work for different women!

FirstTry - I had a crazy high beta at 19dp5dt (like way over median for twins) and was still a singleton. Somebody told me that girls have higher betas...I think it's probably an old wives tale but I'll take it lol.

BMW - honestly that beta is really close to doubling. I know it would have been way better for your sanity if it had just doubled exactly (or more) in 48 hrs but I think that you are still looking at a very decent doubling time of 63 hrs (remember 48-72 is the normal range). It will be impossible for you NOT to worry for the next couple of days but FX that everything looks good with the next draw!

ILT - it's funny you say that because we just got our dog neutered a couple of days ago and he is on an anti-inflammatory/painkiller that is suspended in a honey-based solution, so it tastes sweet and he loves it. Anyway when I was giving it to him last night I honestly wanted to vomit when I smelled the honey. I can't imagine going anywhere near it at the moment. Funny how different things work for different women!

FirstTry - I had a crazy high beta at 19dp5dt (like way over median for twins) and was still a singleton. Somebody told me that girls have higher betas...I think it's probably an old wives tale but I'll take it lol.

Thank you! I am trying to stay positive and keep it together for the sake of this baby, because I am pregnant right now, its just so so hard.

BMW, agreed with 3chords and First. I think your beta is still pretty high and at least there is a progression.

3chords...no honey for you then! :D. Maybe you can try lemon or peppermint. Hopefully little doggie will feel better soon. My dog chewed through his cone! lol.

I understand.

Everything about this is very hard and sucks a lot of the time.

What I wouldn't give for the ignorance and naivete of those women who easily get pregnant and have had no losses. My envy of them knows no bounds. They are able to enjoy this joyous experience while we agonize over every single thing that's not exactly as expected.

I feel for you, but I don't think you're in beta limbo at this point, let's just wait and see what Friday brings and hopefully it is great news.

thanks girls. Ill be here, but might laying low the next few days.

BMW, take your time. I know it's hard not to worry. 2 more sleeps and we'll find out. :hugs;

thanks girls. Ill be here, but might laying low the next few days.

Understandable. It's strange because if you were at my clinic, you wouldn't have had a beta until 13dp5dt and they look for 200+ at that point. It's so confusing. Big hugs :hugs: and I hope the limbo ends in celebration on Friday.

BMW please try not to worry, although it's much easier said than done. How many days were you yesterday? Xx

Beneath - thinking of you and I'm sure all will be ok. Xx

First - brill numbers. 😆

Hope everyone else ok?

I'm feeling very anxious and scared. Cannot wait for Saturday scan and hoping it puts my mind at rest. I've had some light brown CM today and it just makes me worry.

Will we ever be able to enjoy this journey?

kaye - I wonder the same thing myself (if we'll be able to enjoy this completely). I know for me that I just really need to get past the point where I miscarried last time, not to really totally relax but to believe that it is different. Although last time I only felt mildly nauseous like 3x in the entire 10+ weeks whereas this time it is every bloody day from 5w4d onward.

7 weeks today for me...one week until next scan. I really cannot wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->