From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

Yay FirstTry! Does it feel good to have a provisional date? Were you induced last time?

I have 9 days to go...crazy!

Yes, I'm so ready! I was induced 4 days early last time, due to gestational diabetes. They might move it even earlier because I'm taking insulin this time.

Wow, only 9 days?!?! Good luck for an easy delivery! Induction or c-section?

Little baby girl came 4 weeks early. We were in the hospital for four days and still going back as an outpatient until she's in the clear for jaundice. 5lbs 12 oz.

Hope all is well with everyone. Wishing you healthy deliveries and healthy babies!

Congratulations Rosina!! Hope you're all well xx

Ahh well done rosina! Lots of congratulations xx

Little baby girl came 4 weeks early. We were in the hospital for four days and still going back as an outpatient until she's in the clear for jaundice. 5lbs 12 oz.

Hope all is well with everyone. Wishing you healthy deliveries and healthy babies!

Congratulations, Rosina!!!

My DS had jaundice because my milk hadn't fully come in yet. I fed him a ton of formula to clear out the bilirubin. And was still able to successfully breastfeed eventually. I supplimented for 6 weeks until I produced enough for him. Good luck!

Congratulations Rosina! That's wonderful news! Hoping the jaundice has resolved itself and you are all cozy at home together.

Yay FirstTry! I found that once I was under 20 days time sped up. Of course now I'm so close that it's slowed down again. 6 more days!

Good news first!

I had midwife yesterday and she said I've dropped, bump measuring 32cm, head 3/5 engaged, just don't want her to be late!
Hope you're all well xx

Hi ladies, really sorry I've been MIA for the past few months but I have been checking in as often as I can keep up to see how you're all doing. After about 19 weeks of the sickness and nausea things have been progressing much more nicely ever since (thank goodness!)

We found out that we're having a baby boy and the midwife 'thinks' he's head down at last (2/5 engaged) but wants to see me again next week to make sure as I'll be 37 weeks on tues. Although he's now back to back! Finishing work on Fri and I can't wait now!

Hope you're all ok. Can't believe we've got some little ones here already. Good luck to those who are still waiting and huge congratulations to those with new arrivals! I promise I'll try not to be so rubbish at checking in anymore (especially once I finish work lol!) x x

Hi bumpsparkle, how funny I was thinking about you a couple of days ago wondering how you were and here you are! Glad to hear you are doing better and congratulations on havingbaby boy!

Nearly full term now yay!

My sisters threw me a surprise baby shower yesterday with lots of decorations and games, was a lovely afternoon and they put so much effort into it

Dh is away watching a football match today and is about 7 hours away so praying nothing happens before he is back tonight!

Bumpsparkle, yay for a little boy! You must be so excited. :)

star - hope nothing happens before your DH is back, but I wouldn't worry too much. My little guy's head has been fully engaged for a couple of weeks now and aside from causing constant discomfort to my cervix, it hasn't resulted in anything happening.

I only have 3 days to go...we head in for the c-section on Wednesday bright and early in the morning.

Can't believe how quick your c section has come around 3c, so exciting!
Its

Good luck for tomorrow 3c, you'll be cuddling your baby before you know it. Hope all goes well x

Good luck today 3C. Hope everything goes well. Can't wait to hear your good news! Xxx

Hope all went well 3c, excitedly waiting for your update! Xx

Hi guys! More eventful c section than would have hoped for (his giant head was stuck in my pelvis and he had to be vacuum suctioned out) but all well, he had a perfect apgar score!

Henry Niko James was born at 8:39 am at a respectable 9lb 4oz. He is big and long and has full head of hair! Love! Don't know how to post pic from home so will have to leave for another day.

Ahh well done and love the name! You must be so happy xx

Congratulations 3C! Amazing news!! Can't wait to see a picture.

How's everyone doing? 3 weeks to go and I'm getting impatient now. Just have this dreaded feeling I'll be 2 weeks late!

Yep impatient too cmo, is it just u, Me and bumpsparkle to go?
I'm getting achy and period type pains most days no

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"