From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

Posted too early
I'm just praying she isn't late, have a feeling she will be early

Yep think it's just us 3 left waiting lol

I hope I'm early too. Doesn't look like my bump has dropped any and midwife has never examined to see where head is etc. I'm assuming she'll check soon. I've been getting period like pains too and my lower back is killing me!

I was speaking to a friend who had IVF and she knows a few folk who treatment and they all had there babies early, I'm hoping there's something in it and I'm not left waiting

Eeeeek I'm really hoping he doesn't arrive early as only finished work today and still got some bits to sort! Could also do with at least a week to wind down and get some relaxing in whilst I still can lol!

Really starting to feel it physically this week, getting sciatic pains shooting down my bottom and feel achy and dumpy, with back pain too :(

I'm hearing u bump, my stomach feels so heavy and achy especially when walking. Turning in bed is near impossible, it's such an effort!

Don't forget about me! I'm due the same day as CMo, Nov 20, but being induced Nov 8!

I knew there was someone else first! Not long to go for you now. Wish I had a date, I'm not the most patient person when it comes to waiting!

Sorry first! Not long for you now :)

Night Times are hard, I know they're not going to get easier but will nice to be able to turn in bed without pillows in the way everywhere!
Feeling a lot of pressure now and period type pains daily, midwife again thurs
Feeling bigger than ever last week or so!

Bumpsparkle do you have frosties? If you have just wondered if you had heard from clinic about paying for storage?
How is everyone today?

Star - yes we've got 2 frosties and had a letter from the clinic the other week asking for payment. I think we froze ours on 20th Oct last year, your cycle was around the same time wasn't it?

Madly went into work 2day to finish some stuff off. Good to have the peace of mind though. Doesn't feel real I'm on mat leave now, just feels like a bit of annual leave. Still hoping baby stays put for now...despite the discomfort lol! x

P.s. What temperature are/have people pre-washed baby clothes, blankets etc at (new and 2nd hand) and did you use a little fabric conditioner?

Now I'm panicking as ours would have been froze 5th Nov and I haven't had a letter, I was meant to ring last week but forgot so I'll have to ring tomorrow :(

I used fairy non bio and fairy fabric conditioner and think washed at 40 but I'll have to check washing machine setting as can't remember what programme put it on!

Do you thin my embryos will be ok? Don't know why they wouldn't have sent a letter yet, know I should have rang but I completely forgot!

Bump I washed mine at 40. Just used my normal soap powder (it was in the machine before I even thought about non bio) and I used fabric conditioner.

Star I'm sure your frostes are fine. Can't imagine why the clinic would touch them if there stored away. I'm sure they would need to get in touch if there was a problem. Mine was frozen in March so I've still got another few months before I should hear from clinic.

Don't worry, I'm sure your embies will be fine as I think they still need your permission to destroy (unless you ignore lots of letters or something) Worth a call in the morning though x

Thanks ladies Re the washing advice...guess what I've got planned for my week lol! x

Star: I'm sure your embies are fine. I'd imagine they'd get into serious trouble (lawsuits, reputation damage, etc) if a clinic destroyed embryos without spending considerable time trying to get a response from the owners of the embies.

Thank you ladies,twice I've left a msg and no one phoned back so just phoned again and she sounded a bit confused on phone, said was going to the lab then will ring me back so I'm back to worrying again!

Hope you're all well today, I actually slept ok last night though was probably catching up from the awful nights before!
She's kicking so strong it hurts and just feeling so uncomfortable today, I've got a feeling she will be here before 40 weeks but I'll probably be wrong!

Just phoned them again and she said sorry as forgot to phone back, she said she spoke to lab and they said as was nhs don't have to pay for storage until 2 years, first she said 2-3 years then said 2 years

Now star that rings a bell that it's 3 years and now I think of it a girl from work had treatment, her wee one is 2 and a half and she said they contacted her in the summer to see what she wanted to do with her frozen embies so that would be 3 years.

Like me she paid for treatment but it was done through NHS clinic so they must still keep them for 3 years instead of 1 year like a private clinic. I guess I'll find out in March if I hear from them when my year is up or if they will keep them for the 3 years.

Thank you for the info cmo, it's nice to know there won't actually be another bill this month!
Dh is planning to take 3 weeks off when she's here and is self employed so that's good news :)

Is anyone else uncomfortable walking? I want to walk more but soon as I do feel like her head is about to come out and God knows what I look like trying to walk like that!

On the plus side I've slept so much better the last 2 night's and my hips haven't hurt, probably pay for saying that tonight!

Yeah I'm hoping the same. Would be nice not to have a bill while on maternity leave.

I'm struggling with walking. Feel like baby is going to drop right out! I'm fed up waiting!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->